Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? (919 Views)

This Futuristic ATM Means You’ll Never Have To Go Into A Bank Again / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) / Inspector General Of Police Bans Illegal Accessing Of Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by Fulaman198(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
I'm curious to know how everyone here accesses internet from their own personal home (not work or school). Do the majority of us here use smartphone tethering (hotspot)? Thanks!
Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 05, 2016
I use my personal mifi

my roomies and I always fight if I catch them connecting without my permission grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by Fulaman198(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2016
MuhdG:
I use my personal mifi

my roomies and I always fight if I catch them connecting without my permission grin grin grin

LOL thanks lil'bro
Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 05, 2016
I accesses the internet via a gionee l900 appended to a yagi gsm antena while at home. when to the city ( on wkly basis sometimes), i accesses the internet via an android phone. i download all the resources i need for my laptop with my smartphone before heading back to my cave (home). you won't believe that my 'jdk, android sdk, etc' were downloaded and installed via a smartphone.

I envy the city dwellers with network service available at their disposable.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by Fulaman198(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2016
crotonite:
I accesses the internet via a gionee l900 appended to a yagi gsm antena while at home. when to the city ( on wkly basis sometimes), i accesses the internet via an android phone. i download all the resources i need for my laptop with my smartphone before heading back to my cave (home). you won't believe that my 'jdk, android sdk, etc' were downloaded and installed via a smartphone.

I envy the city dwellers with network service available at their disposable.

I hear you on that one brother
Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by Rexyblaze: 7:23pm On May 06, 2016
I Use USB tether to share internet from my phone to my PC

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by GorkoSusaay: 9:24pm On May 06, 2016
I use the mighty Wi-Fi which never fails me
Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by jamilkb(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2016
MuhdG:
I use my personal mifi

Mazzaa ne kwana da yawa.. Yo. Wani irin mifi kake using ne? U dey sudan still?
Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by aloeman15(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2016
visafone bold 5 hotspot. 1k credit wit over 12gb downloads in a month. Connects 2 lapis, nokia, 2 other bb's. Insane.
Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 08, 2016
Proudly 3310.... grin grin
Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by Feraz(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2016
Smartphone tethering with my Lumia and also Swift4G
Re: What Is Your Means Of Accessing Internet At Home? by hardebayho(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2016
Na smartphone tethering sure pass na

(1) (Reply)

Wismec Cylin Plus VS Cylin RTA Atomizer / After Electron Science, What Next? / Greetings To All! I'm A New Guy Here And I Jst Felt D Need To Holla At Y'all:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.