Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Buhari Protect Only His People Buh Can't Protect The Igbos In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Protect Only His People Buh Can't Protect The Igbos In Enugu (481 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber / How To Protect Yourself Against Online Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Protect Only His People Buh Can't Protect The Igbos In Enugu by Emimoney(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2016
Why is this so, he only talks and it ends there buh when it comes to his people, he acts, the army should have allow us to kill only 50, we are not asking for too much, just lets kill 50 of them, because buhari won the election it means we can easily be killed in our own land abi? Try to ban me, i open a new account, who cares? tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Protect Only His People Buh Can't Protect The Igbos In Enugu by dungas30(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2016
WHO is this idiot monkey.
Re: Buhari Protect Only His People Buh Can't Protect The Igbos In Enugu by j1mmy: 8:49am On May 06, 2016
no one gives a s.h-i.t what happens to IGBO people, they are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. IGBO people have caused more deaths and problems for other Nigerians than boko haram and Fulani herdsmen.

You can go and jump off a cliff for all we care

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Comments A Man Made About The Little Boy Who Was Brutalized By His Step-mum / Jealous Man Murders Girlfriend's 17 Month Old Baby (photos) / Scammers On The Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.