Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst (832 Views)

Senior Data Scientist Opening / BATN Job Vacancy : Master Data Analyst And Factory Scheduler -apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst by davidwemby: 8:53pm On May 05, 2016
JOB TITLE: Senior Data Analyst

GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Assume responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of bureau data to meet customer satisfaction:
- Manage and grow a team to leverage best-practices into actionable and scalable solutions to meet corporate requirements, client needs and market demands
- Ability to motivate and establish credibility through vision, thought leadership, technical expertise and implementation
- Lead and implement predictive analytics projects at one or more banking and/or telecom customers advising on all levels of the sales cycle from concept, marketing, acquisition, customer support and collections
- Engage with prospects during the sales process, perform the initial assessment of their requirements, architect a solution and present and explain the solution to convert them to a customer
- Lead and manage an analytics function to achieve significant growth through improved data quality, innovation and product offerings
- Design solutions that include technical strategy, training, implementation and support estimation, and project costs
- Significant experience in interfacing and communicating with clients and stakeholders with ability to work well in a matrix environment
- Design and present technology demonstrations to prospects both on-site and via webinars
- Assess and document prospect system requirements aligning customer needs with our products & services
- The ability to think outside the box and create innovative solutions to meet complex business needs
- Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer or Management

WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years in IT including project management, customer service, and solution design and delivery
- 4+ years of managing teams
- Excellent appreciation of technology - SAS, SSPS, SQL experience (ideally using SQL Server 2008 or 2012), business intelligence applications (i.e. Tableau), etc.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
- A graduate or post graduate/ doctoral degree in statics, analytics, mathematics or computer science related major

SKILL/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
This role will have significant influence over the success of our organization, thusly; we are requiring:
- Exceptional leadership, visionary and analytical skills
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with various stakeholders (C-Level professionals, Marketers, Analysts and IT professionals)
- Excellent listening skills and attention to details
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- Passion for promoting a technical solution with a commitment to success for all involved!

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward an application letter and CV to; cvs.mariashouse@gmail.com

Subject of mail MUST be; 'SDA'.
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst by Johninyang(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2016
Hello sir,
I have over 5years experience in data/support management with expertise/certifications in MS SQL, Oracle SQL etc.

Had sent my cv.

Pls consider
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst by davidwemby: 8:04am On May 06, 2016
Johninyang:
Hello sir,
I have over 5years experience in data/support management with expertise/certifications in MS SQL, Oracle SQL etc.

Had sent my cv.

Pls consider

Ok. It will be reviewed.
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst by davidwemby: 3:30pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst by Johninyang(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
Hahaha. Sir, I can do the job just forget the many years of experience
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst by davidwemby: 7:56am On May 10, 2016
Johninyang:
Hahaha. Sir, I can do the job just forget the many years of experience

Noted..
Re: Urgent Vacancy - Senior Data Analyst by davidwemby: 8:06am On May 12, 2016
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Production Supervisor / Career At IBM / Quantity Surveying Job Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.