Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Rejoinder: Lagos State Government Buys Cars For Oba's In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder: Lagos State Government Buys Cars For Oba's In Lagos (928 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Prostrates For Oba Rasheed Akanbi (Photos) / Distribution Of Capital Project In 2016 Budget, Omokri Reacts: A Rejoinder / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rejoinder: Lagos State Government Buys Cars For Oba's In Lagos by youngeagle(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2016
Hello guys,I have been on this forum for a while now,but this is my first time of creating a topic, and this topic is born out of so much questions running through my mind this evening,will like the grammarians to pardon my choice of words I'm just an Architect...back to the main issue Its so appalling how states and federal government play politics with the peoples money,why must a government buy cars for traditional rulers?,same goes to other arms of government,why must we buy cars for our legislatives both state and federal?,how much are they making for us? For instance I use to work for a company WICHTECH industries, as a marketer for you to earn a car,the company must have seen your input to the growth of the company before they will recommend a car for you,we pay this people much more than they need,if not for politics our civil servants should also be receiving such good gifts from the government,because I see no reasons why politicians with little contribution to the society lives a luxury life while those that labour to create a better tomorrow still lives in abject poverty. for years now I can't even point out one thing the people representing my constituency have done for my people all I see is flashy cars anytime they want to come and visit a chief around my vicinity,just come out on Apapa oshodi express and see them in their convoy,with all these luxury how will they have time to think out good for the common masses, with the bullet proof cars how will they know the security condition of the country...I know some people will say na today,but I think is time to make a change if we can't do anything let's preach about this,Nigerians are suffering while our servants are living a flamboyant lifestyle,they don't really care about us, we must care about our well-being.
Re: Rejoinder: Lagos State Government Buys Cars For Oba's In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
They feel that is what the people they are representing need most.
Re: Rejoinder: Lagos State Government Buys Cars For Oba's In Lagos by ibedun: 11:53pm On May 05, 2016
youngeagle:
Hello guys,I have been on this forum for a while now,but this is my first time of creating a topic, and this topic is born out of so much questions running through my mind this evening,will like the grammarians to pardon my choice of words I'm just an Architect...back to the main issue Its so appalling how states and federal government play politics with the peoples money,why must a government buy cars for traditional rulers?,same goes to other arms of government,why must we buy cars for our legislatives both state and federal?,how much are they making for us? For instance I use to work for a company WICHTECH industries, as a marketer for you to earn a car,the company must have seen your input to the growth of the company before they will recommend a car for you,we pay this people much more than they need,if not for politics our civil servants should also be receiving such good gifts from the government,because I see no reasons why politicians with little contribution to the society lives a luxury life while those that labour to create a better tomorrow still lives in abject poverty. for years now I can't even point out one thing the people representing my constituency have done for my people all I see is flashy cars anytime they want to come and visit a chief around my vicinity,just come out on Apapa oshodi express and see them in their convoy,with all these luxury how will they have time to think out good for the common masses, with the bullet proof cars how will they know the security condition of the country...I know some people will say na today,but I think is time to make a change if we can't do anything let's preach about this,Nigerians are suffering while our servants are living a flambohyant lifestyle,they don't really care about us, we must care about our well-being.

Bleep off back to your SE, like your papa land reach here.
Re: Rejoinder: Lagos State Government Buys Cars For Oba's In Lagos by Mynd44: 3:45am On May 06, 2016

(1)

Commercial Banks Reluctance To Handle TSA Transactions / Help!!!!!!!!! / PHOTOS: Gov. Udom Establishes 3 Cassava Processing Factories IN Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.