Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan (30299 Views)

Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies / Mtn Night Plan 10gb For #10 / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by donjaxy(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2016
temmyt20:
here is d new plan

Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by vincentico(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2016
kvnqDavie:
Was billed a thousand bucks for 120 minutes tho..
I've been calling their agents..all busy

tell me if there are glitches when you start downloading I don't want any surprise when I sub 2morro
Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
temmyt20:
here is d new plan
Lmao grin

Mad people

And they killed the plan..

Welldone Air head Airtel.

Sholving the stupid sim back to darkest part of bedside drawer.

6 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by donhils: 10:29pm On May 06, 2016
And now it seems everything has changed.

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by LongJohnS: 10:47pm On May 06, 2016
vincentico:
look at it dis way at least you can get btw 4gb to 8gb for your 1k
Not when you're getting a throttling speed of 100kb/s. This is just sheer greed on their part.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by joseph214(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2016
N1000 for 2hrs WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:45pm On May 06, 2016
Seems I'll be moving back to glo

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by Nobody: 12:05am On May 07, 2016
Airtel na SCAMMERS!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by Abdul9025(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2016
Air thiefs

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:24am On May 07, 2016
KnightsTemplar:
Please Nigerians, it is high time we start telling this service providers, that without us they are nothing!! We shouldn't be taking all the BS they throw our way, how can u review a price without due notice, granted, it is in the Terms and conditions, but the arbitrary price increase is too much from 200bucks to 500 just like that say wetin. I have not been using airtel, but bought 2 sims strictly for their Time based packages, and I have spent much on subscriptions, if this is confirmed, I am burning both sims, to hell with the downloads. They should stop taking customers for granted.
To hell to airtel, because I still find the 200 naira expensive for 3 hours, not because of the price because I must sacrifice my sleep and me that normally drink every night must avoid drinkinf or lose subscription just because I must stay sleepless, they shift the 3 hours to 200 when I was even expecting 12 am to 6 pm should fall betwene 250 to 300 naira, may thunder fire airtel network 3 times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by SIRcumalot: 12:28am On May 07, 2016
which way Nigeria. I get three airtel sim because of these plan.
Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by BABANGBALI: 12:30am On May 07, 2016
sorextee:
Not working either.. Stayed awake for nothing
Go look for olosho na grin
Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by BABANGBALI: 12:30am On May 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:
which way Nigeria.
I get three airtel sim because of these plan.
dash me one now

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by Rockyfancino(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2016
Gospels:
plz did any1 notice it the plan seem not to be existing again i mean the ussd has been scraped what nxt guys
Can you change the topic to AIRTEL STARTS SCAMING ITS SUBSCRIBERS?
Or what's that guys handle. Lalasticlala pls change the thread title.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by tottinova: 12:34am On May 07, 2016
Gospels:
plz did any1 notice it the plan seem not to be existing again i mean the ussd has been scraped what nxt guys

Bleep
I've been trying it
It's telling me insufficient airtime.
What do they want from us in this country sef.
They scrap simple server, scrap music plus, now this.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by NaijaCuzin: 12:39am On May 07, 2016
Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by RandomVic(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2016
Airtel is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by Nobody: 12:53am On May 07, 2016
donjaxy:
I wanted to subscribe for diz thing I was getting funny responses all night. So dem don increase am?

Dier mama undecided

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by Nobody: 12:57am On May 07, 2016
KnightsTemplar:
Please Nigerians, it is high time we start telling this service providers, that without us they are nothing!! We shouldn't be taking all the BS they throw our way, how can u review a price without due notice, granted, it is in the Terms and conditions, but the arbitrary price increase is too much from 200bucks to 500 just like that say wetin. I have not been using airtel, but bought 2 sims strictly for their Time based packages, and I have spent much on subscriptions, if this is confirmed, I am burning both sims, to hell with the downloads. They should stop taking customers for granted.
CALM down let just move to another network when they dont see costumer their eye wil open

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by AyodejiGREAT: 12:59am On May 07, 2016
Glo #500 for 3gig weekend and Night... 1week
Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by stanvesco(m): 1:04am On May 07, 2016
Gospels:

bros no vex say I spam ur thread oh...but vote for me sha.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFExLZHpCEu/
Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by odimbannamdi(m): 1:09am On May 07, 2016
sorextee:
It better be network issues o. I was so mad yday. Get loads of movies to download..

How can i get some movies from you?
Where do you download movies too
Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by odimbannamdi(m): 1:14am On May 07, 2016
Emmaway:
Well I just dialed the code and it worked

Sir, kindly enlighten me on how this plan works

Whats the actual cost?
For how long?
Is it actually unlimited?
What is the download speed?
Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by joey150(m): 1:14am On May 07, 2016
una think say una smart abi?!
una one run Airtel down! kudos Airtel.. make people learn how to sleep its for their own good.

i don overuse d plan sef..i come begin abuse my sleep.. i like this development.

5 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by wildikeman(m): 1:20am On May 07, 2016
joey150:

una one run Airtel down!
kudos Airtel.. make people learn how to sleep its for their own good.

i don overuse d plan sef..i come begin abuse my sleep.. i like this development.
learn how to STFU

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by CorneliusSulla8: 1:21am On May 07, 2016
AyodejiGREAT:
Glo #500 for 3gig weekend and Night... 1week
glo network is horribly.
where we dey migrate go?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by wildikeman(m): 1:22am On May 07, 2016
And to think I bought this Sim today........ I'm going cuckoo in d head... I may start committing arson on this network services soon

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by odimbannamdi(m): 1:23am On May 07, 2016
vincentico:
look at it dis way at least you can get btw 4gb to 8gb for your 1k

Exactly! It all depends on download speed. A software that increases download speed like IDM would come in handy.

But i strongly suspect that Airtel would reduce their download speed, giving you less usage for more money

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by sorextee(m): 1:25am On May 07, 2016
I download from piratebay.se
They re large in size. I watch dem on my laptop..
Download utorrent on ur pc. That's d only way u can download dem. Wen u search for a movie on pirate bay, download d one with the highest SEEDERS.

odimbannamdi:

How can i get some movies from you?
Where do you download movies too

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by sorextee(m): 1:27am On May 07, 2016
U sound so selfish.. It's pple like u dat don't wish ur neighbours well.. undecided

joey150:

una one run Airtel down!
kudos Airtel.. make people learn how to sleep its for their own good.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by odimbannamdi(m): 1:28am On May 07, 2016
sorextee:
I download from piratebay.se
They re large in size. I watch dem on my laptop..
Download utorrent on ur pc. That's d only way u can download dem. Wen u search for a movie on pirate bay, download d one with the highest SEEDERS.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Airtel Scraps 1hr Night Plan And 5hrs Night Plan by sorextee(m): 1:31am On May 07, 2016
Ehen, dat reminds me. If u re using chrome as ur primary browser, download the Adblock extension. Cos the site is filled with annoying ads.. Adblock blocks all of dem..

odimbannamdi:

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone / Do People Really Fall For These Scams? / Top 10 Smartphones With The Best Camera In The World - Naijatechguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.