Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp (2246 Views)

A Single Lady Needs A Strong Guy / Are You A Resposible Widower/man Who Is Ready To Marry A Responsible Widow/lady? / Widower Father Of 3 Seeking Doctor Wife In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by elladee: 12:54am On May 06, 2016
hi.
I'm a widow of 35 years of age with a son.
would love to meet a widower not more than 42 years from any of the south western states for a serious relationship. he must be a Christian, Godfearing and educated.
interested persons should send me a PM.
thanks.
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by Nobody: 1:22am On May 06, 2016
grin juz passing by...

Btw, how old is ur son?
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by Pranxta(m): 4:59am On May 06, 2016
Must he be of that specific age?
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by elladee: 7:35am On May 06, 2016
Pranxta:
Must he be of that specific age?
it doesn't av to be 42 specifically, but at must have a high sense of maturity

1 Like

Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by Pranxta(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2016
elladee:

it doesn't av to be 42 specifically, but at must have a high sense of maturity

well said...forgive my intrusion,but where do you reside and what age bracket is your son?
Or you can send me a pm if you aren't able to disclose those details
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by Donald7610: 2:55pm On May 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin juz passing by...

Btw, how old is ur son?
Liverpool vs chelsea
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 11, 2016
Donald7610:

Liverpool vs chelsea

Lol..now? But I think there's no thrill anymore...nothing can beat the Chelsea vs tottenham last wk...they all boiling! Everyone wants to have a fist fight instead grin
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by elladee: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
still hoping to meet the right man
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Stop insisting on a widower. You can find a man with all the qualities you need in a man that has never married. Just be hopeful. Marrying a widower has its own issues too. I know why am telling you. If you find a non widower but a good person that would love and care for you and accept your son, please do. Wish you the best.
elladee:
still hoping to meet a widower

5 Likes

Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by elladee: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Stop insisting on a widower. You can find a man with all the qualities you need in a man that has never married. Just be hopeful. Marrying a widower has its own issues too. I know why am telling you. If you find a non widower but a good person that would love and care for you and accept your son, please do. Wish you the best.
tnx for the advice.
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by elladee: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
tnx for the advice.
point noted.
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by elladee: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2016
still hoping for the right man

1 Like

Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by Haywhymax: 3:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by HVILLE: 5:39am On Sep 06, 2016
elladee:
still hoping for the right man
its not easy find the right man or woman , i have someone who may like to meet u plz 08056887674
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by elladee: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2016
HVILLE:
its not easy find the right man or woman , i have someone who may like to meet u plz 08056887674

ok
add me on
THANKS
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by sunnymighty(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Let's hook up
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by bensonAkw: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
send a txt if interested 09021574495,am 37 with 2 cute sons,no games working class ladies or biz oriented,its time to move on.

1 Like

Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by IFELOOBAADETU(m): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2017
I like u but i m not a wedower but a sepreted singlefather chose and desire to be with a wedow . i know that with the fear and love God and jesus command us every will be well for me that belive . this is my contacts +234-09091451753 / +234-08132463798 and u r free to call me or email me on peternestors69@gmail.com any times call me
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by IFELOOBAADETU(m): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
I really need someone that have experiance marital life . i have not see u but my heart have chose u to be with . i love you my dear

Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by protocoll(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
07060630993 serious minded lady plz..Lagos
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by Bimffo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Haywhymax:
Haywhy, I decided to check your post and I saw this.
Shey you don become widow ni? Because I no understand you. grin
Re: A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp by olumoralistus: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Finally there is a cure for herpes and Dr Kham herbal medicine is the cure for herpes. I saw a post in a health forum on how she was cured from herpes with the use of Dr Kham herbs and she also wrote Dr Kham cure all kind of deadly diseases and virus including Herpes, HIV, ALS, HPV, HSV1&2, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Diabetes, Vaginal infection. At first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try because i was desperate to get cured from herpes and i contacted this herbal Doctor on email she provided on the comment and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal medicine for me which he did and he sent it to me through UPS service, when i receive this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, after taken the medicine as instructed, i went for check up and the result was Negative and i went to two other clinic to retested and the result was still Negative and all the symptoms of herpes where gone from my body and my doctor confirm with me that am free from herpes, I am now free from Herpes. You can contact Dr Kham on his email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or you can call and WhatsApp him on +2348159922297. All thanks to Dr Kham for what he has just done for me and I will continue to share this great testimony on every platform so we can join hands to eradicate these diseases and viruses out of this world.

(1) (Reply)

Top Millionaire Dating Sites / Serious Men For Marriage Needed, Interested Men Please Contact. / Sugar Mummy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.