Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) (23425 Views)

Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) / "Niger Delta Loves Buhari, People Think We Hate Him" - Lauretta Onochie / Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by sixtuschimere: 6:42am On May 06, 2016
According to a Borno man,people of Borno have started seeing the change Buhari promised.He said Buhari has clamped down the dangers of Boko Haram insurgents in the state.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/borno-man-thanks-buhari-for-clamp-down.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by adenine02: 6:52am On May 06, 2016
i love this

ipo over to you

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by finalboss1(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Sunexy(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by obailala(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2016
But he did it with weapons bought by GEJ grin

**runs away to take cover**

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by realborn(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2016
obailala:

smiley GEJ's case can be likened to a man who bought the most expensive condom but ended up digging through the v-core of a confirmed infected notorious sex hawker with his bare rod. grin

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by saintkash(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2016
obailala:

for ur mind abi? y didn't gej used it himself? and by the way who gave u dat baseless information?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Mustack: 7:16am On May 06, 2016
after clipping all the wings of boko up next ipob.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by obailala(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2016
realborn:

smiley GEJ's case can be likened to a man who bought the most expensive condom but ended up digging through the v-core of a confirmed infected notorious sex hawker with his bare rod. grin
grin grin grin
Take am easy bro... That's an ex president you talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by juman(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2016
Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by juman(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2016
While some other regions witnessing the change in negative way.
Those regions getting terrible attacks.

Some people refer to APC change as chain.

I think the overall performance of the apc government in the last one year is about 10-15 percent (F9).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by realborn(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2016
obailala:
grin grin grin
Take am easy bro... That's an ex president you talking about.

grin cheesy

How can I literally talk about our amiable ex-President and his ineptitude to use his expensive condom?

I was just adding to your rhetorics from a figure of speech perspective for ease of understanding cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 06, 2016
And yet the IGBOS are shouting and screaming that Buhari is a Failure undecided no wonder they are called 5%

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Orjioorji(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2016
saintkash:

for ur mind abi? y didn't gej used it himself? and by the way who gave u dat baseless information?
. because your brothers in the army were sabotaging the process by given information to the book boys because Jonathan is not a Muslim.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by saintkash(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2016
Orjioorji:
. because your brothers in the army were sabotaging the process by given information to the book boys because Jonathan is not a Muslim.
myopic

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Orjioorji(f): 8:03am On May 06, 2016
saintkash:
myopic
e pain am hahaha sorry but that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by SonofDevil: 8:03am On May 06, 2016
With Boko-haram clampdown in North East.

NORTH EAST IS DONE AND DUSTED FOR APC..

Pdp can look else were..

3 Likes

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Soneh(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2016
Funny northerners they think we don't know why they created boko haram.the truth is that the ideology that fed boko haram got finishd when gej lost the last election that was why we saw bokoharam members surrendering in droves immediately after buhari took over,buhari's test is not on boko haram ,i will only count him a success on security if he can deal with the resurging militancy in the south south

10 Likes

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by bender79: 9:05am On May 06, 2016
obailala:
...PMB had more pur pose and sincerity

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef ...day don break for Itire oh cheesy
Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by coursednigerian(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2016
hin Deytry but i no get light 3days now
Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Peacetemi: 9:51am On May 06, 2016
Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by MasterofNL: 11:21am On May 06, 2016
Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by MadCow1: 11:22am On May 06, 2016
We also love him in the Niger Delta and the East..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 06, 2016
IPOD youth won't like this
tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by MadCow1: 11:24am On May 06, 2016
obailala:

Don't bother running, hiding or taking cover.

Afterall we are shooting at you with Jonathans Phantom Weapons.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Dottore: 11:25am On May 06, 2016
I am happy this people can once more know what's called "peace and calm"
Thanks the Buhari.
How I wish he could make earnest efforts to sit up in other sectors demanding serious attention and save this country from going into the worst economic woe ever

1 Like

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 06, 2016
i see
Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by abdulwizzy(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2016
Soneh:
Funny northerners they think we don't know why they created boko haram.the truth is that the ideology that fed boko haram got finishd when gej lost the last election that was why we saw bokoharam members surrendering in droves immediately after buhari took over,buhari's test is not on boko haram ,i will only count him a success on security if he can deal with the resurging militancy in the south south

Hmmm I reserve my insult..

3 Likes

Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by jeflexy(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2016
H
Re: Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) by Checked86: 11:27am On May 06, 2016
The person behind that twitter handle may be from one town in Osun or Ogun state. That is by the way, we all love peace, especially the peace we can experience not the one they want us to believe. Boko haram is bad and if Nigeria Army can call me, I can join the Army without pay. That is how much I hate boko haram

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) / Open Grazing Ban: Aisha Yesufu Hails Southern Governors (Video) / Budget, Agriculture Ministers Fault Subsidy Removal, Floating Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.