Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Save Atinuke's Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save Atinuke's Life (1060 Views)

Emergency(help)- Atinuke Kayode, A 3 Year Old With Neuroblastoma Cancer Need 7m / Emergency(help)- Atinuke Kayode, A 3 Year Old With Neuroblastoma Cancer Need 7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Atinuke's Life by ibukunobi: 8:30am On May 06, 2016
Dear Friends,
Please support us in saving our daughter's life. Atinuke Kayode is a 4-year old pupil of Maryland Convent Private School, Maryland, Lagos, who is diagnosed by LUTH for Stage IV neuroblastoma, a rare kind of Cancer in children.
She had undergone surgery last Dec, and already had chemotheraphy 8 times in last one year up until last week. Now she needs stem cell transplant which LUTH cannot provide. She therefore needs to be flown abroad to Yoshida Hospital India on or before 14 May 2016. Cost Estimate has been quoted to be about N8,000,000/-.
Funds are therefore being raised toward this treatment and we solicit your kind donations. Kindly make donations payable into the folIowing bank account:
Name:Atinuke Kayode
Bank : GTB Plc
Account no. :0218900289

Daily account updates would be provided on this forum to let us know how we are progressing.

Thank you so much for your anticipated contributions. I look forward to a session after her successful treatment to celebrate the life of this cute little girl with you all.
Many thanks.

Kayode Oluwaojebi.
Re: Save Atinuke's Life by ibukunobi: 9:27am On May 06, 2016
SEE PICTURES AND DOCTOR'S RECOMMENDATION

Re: Save Atinuke's Life by ibukunobi: 10:42am On May 06, 2016
I AM BEGGING FOR FRONT PAGE PLS
Re: Save Atinuke's Life by ibukunobi: 8:42pm On May 06, 2016
Cc Seun lalasticlala,
Dear Seun,
I need to beg you to help us to send this post to the front page please.
Regards
Ibukun
Re: Save Atinuke's Life by ibukunobi: 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
@lalasticlala
front page
Re: Save Atinuke's Life by MrCyril(m): 3:16am On May 07, 2016
ibukunobi:
Dear Friends,
Please support us in saving our daughter's life. Atinuke Kayode is a 4-year old pupil of Maryland Convent Private School, Maryland, Lagos, who is diagnosed by LUTH for Stage IV neuroblastoma, a rare kind of Cancer in children.
She had undergone surgery last Dec, and already had chemotheraphy 8 times in last one year up until last week. Now she needs stem cell transplant which LUTH cannot provide. She therefore needs to be flown abroad to Yoshida Hospital India on or before 14 May 2016. Cost Estimate has been quoted to be about N8,000,000/-.
Funds are therefore being raised toward this treatment and we solicit your kind donations. Kindly make donations payable into the folIowing bank account:
Name:Atinuke Kayode
Bank : GTB Plc
Account no. :0218900289

Daily account updates would be provided on this forum to let us know how we are progressing.

Thank you so much for your anticipated contributions. I look forward to a session after her successful treatment to celebrate the life of this cute little girl with you all.
Many thanks.

Kayode Oluwaojebi.
Our hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. We have the first and best cancer treatment centre in India. We also handle other surgeries and medical treatments. our services include visa assistance, airport pick up and drop off, accommodation and feeding, phone and Indian sim card, laundry, internet, flight booking, legal formalities, local sight seeing in India, currency exchange.
just email me your medical report with subject "medical report", and i will reply you to tell you the estimated cost of your treatment and how long you will spend in India. From our office here in Nigeria, we will offer 10 percent discount for the stem cell transplant and other assistance to help the little child.
With our help also you won't have issues getting emergency medical visa to India
for more info, contact me on : 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com.

Re: Save Atinuke's Life by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2016
lalasticlala:
una done c important tin nw to take to fp una no send. if na wizkid flies in a private jet, fan blast tiwa and those unnesesary news, in mins it gets to fp bt matter of life n death una no send. dats y I get discouraged to post newz here cus I knw dey won't mke it to fp.nonsense
Re: Save Atinuke's Life by trailblaiza(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2016
These are the impt things that should make FP. You'll pull through baby!
Re: Save Atinuke's Life by milorites: 11:36am On May 07, 2016
Must I'll try mate. Thanks.
Re: Save Atinuke's Life by basbabans: 12:33pm On May 07, 2016
Right now I have no ability to help her with effort but I'll pray for him.
Re: Save Atinuke's Life by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:54pm On May 07, 2016
What's happening to this site? Why isn't on front page already
Re: Save Atinuke's Life by ibukunobi: 9:58pm On May 10, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Front page please

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Must Never Use Penis Enlargement Products / Do You Know That Eating Groundnut Daily Can Make You Live Longer? / Effect Of Sitz Bath On Sutured Episiotomy Wound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.