Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ruth And Naomi. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ruth And Naomi. (647 Views)

Wizkid With Naomi Campbell At Dolce&gabana D&G Runway In Milan Big One For Wizk / All About Me (naomi's Tale) / Change: By Anastasia Ruth And Arinzechukwu Patrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruth And Naomi. by RemenZack(f): 10:26am On May 06, 2016
Solely based on Fiction and nothing more. Powered by www.remenzack.com

Her system was "Pill-free" and she was glad about this. She hadn't been on the "Pill" for a few months now, and she was amorous as ever.

She looked into the dim mirror, just because of the dim illuminating light in the Powder Room. She could see a lean looking figure called her reflection. She tried to smile, but her mouth smelled too foul of alcohol and her teeth was shaky, bumping into one another, like two pro wrestlers.

Her morsels of breast was erect and her nipples were excited. She bit her lower lip, just before putting another thin layer of lipstick on it. She finally smiled and complemented her perfect looking ass. She was ready to head back home, not hers anyway, after another night of partying, drinking and more partying.

Ruth almost ran out of the Powder Room, as if it was on fire. She was on fire, as her sight had a blurry effect and her heels were a little too tall for walking. She would have taken them off but Naomi wouldn't approve. Naomi knew what seemed right and what didn't.

She was just a lean looking girl, with deep eyes, a perfect looking shape and a broken heart. She knew she was doing the wrong thing. She was at the wrong place, but it didn't matter, because it was obviously the wrong time.

She was partying, drinking and partying more and more, when her Boyfriend, she wouldn't call him her Ex-Boyfriend yet, was somewhere else, because they had just one nasty fight, which left a nasty physical scar on her wrist. She had wanted to relinquish her own life several times, but Naomi was there to make things different.

Naomi had promised and confessed with a kiss on her lips and below the neck, that she would make things better for her. Things would be better, she would always try to say, but most times, she found herself missing or thinking about Louis, who was faraway in another city for a Field Trip, with his other pals.

Naomi asked Ruth to move in with her and Ruth only obeyed, because saying, "No!" was never an option. She said "Yes!" to virtually everything. She said "Yes!" to trying out new clothes, that never really fit her size or make-up that made her only look like a underage sex-worker or new positions that really hurt her neck. But she never complained. Never ever.

Another night and they were having another orgiastic moment of drinking and kissing girls, she probably wouldn't recognise the next day.

Naomi was standing outside the alleged Gay/Lesbian Nightclub, when Ruth sauntered towards her, her eyes dim and forlorn.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Naomi asked, touching Ruth's chin.

"No!" Ruth almost yelled, making heads turn.

"Uh, Ruth, are you okay?" Naomi asked, almost poking Ruth's lips with hers.

"I said, No!" Ruth managed to say again, small tears at the corner of her eyes.

"It's okay, baby. I got you! Let's go home and do what you always want me to do to you. I'm going to make you satisfied, I promise. It's going to feel sooooo good, as always!" Naomi said, biting her lips and winking. Ruth was mute now, nodding her head vehemently, making Naomi smile wryly.

"That's my girl. But for a moment, just for a moment, you made my heart skip when you said No to me. That's so unlike you." Naomi commented, grabbing Ruth's face and wiping her little eye juice with her soft hands.

Ruth only managed to smile and nodded yet again, letting the sweet nightmare go on, till she was ready to yell another "No!".

1 Like

Re: Ruth And Naomi. by Babacele: 1:58pm On May 06, 2016
RemenZack:
Solely based on Fiction and nothing more. Powered by www.remenzack.com

Her system was "Pill-free" and she was glad about this. She hadn't been on the "Pill" for a few months now, and she was amorous as ever.

She looked into the dim mirror, just because of the dim illuminating light in the Powder Room. She could see a lean looking figure called her reflection. She tried to smile, but her mouth smelled too foul of alcohol and her teeth was shaky, bumping into one another, like two pro wrestlers.

Her morsels of breast was erect and her nipples were excited. She bit her lower lip, just before putting another thin layer of lipstick on it. She finally smiled and complemented her perfect looking ass. She was ready to head back home, not hers anyway, after another night of partying, drinking and more partying.

Ruth almost ran out of the Powder Room, as if it was on fire. She was on fire, as her sight had a blurry effect and her heels were a little too tall for walking. She would have taken them off but Naomi wouldn't approve. Naomi knew what seemed right and what didn't.

She was just a lean looking girl, with deep eyes, a perfect looking shape and a broken heart. She knew she was doing the wrong thing. She was at the wrong place, but it didn't matter, because it was obviously the wrong time.

She was partying, drinking and partying more and more, when her Boyfriend, she wouldn't call him her Ex-Boyfriend yet, was somewhere else, because they had just one nasty fight, which left a nasty physical scar on her wrist. She had wanted to relinquish her own life several times, but Naomi was there to make things different.

Naomi had promised and confessed with a kiss on her lips and below the neck, that she would make things better for her. Things would be better, she would always try to say, but most times, she found herself missing or thinking about Louis, who was faraway in another city for a Field Trip, with his other pals.

Naomi asked Ruth to move in with her and Ruth only obeyed, because saying, "No!" was never an option. She said "Yes!" to virtually everything. She said "Yes!" to trying out new clothes, that never really fit her size or make-up that made her only look like a underage sex-worker or new positions that really hurt her neck. But she never complained. Never ever.

Another night and they were having another orgiastic moment of drinking and kissing girls, she probably wouldn't recognise the next day.

Naomi was standing outside the alleged Gay/Lesbian Nightclub, when Ruth sauntered towards her, her eyes dim and forlorn.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Naomi asked, touching Ruth's chin.

"No!" Ruth almost yelled, making heads turn.

"Uh, Ruth, are you okay?" Naomi asked, almost poking Ruth's lips with hers.

"I said, No!" Ruth managed to say again, small tears at the corner of her eyes.

"It's okay, baby. I got you! Let's go home and do what you always want me to do to you. I'm going to make you satisfied, I promise. It's going to feel sooooo good, as always!" Naomi said, biting her lips and winking. Ruth was mute now, nodding her head vehemently, making Naomi smile wryly.

"That's my girl. But for a moment, just for a moment, you made my heart skip when you said No to me. That's so unlike you." Naomi commented, grabbing Ruth's face and wiping her little eye juice with her soft hands.

Ruth only managed to smile and nodded yet again, letting the sweet nightmare go on, till she was ready to yell another "No!".
imagine if I were Ruth's mirror, I could tell u so many untold secrets...nice one Remen.

1 Like

Re: Ruth And Naomi. by RemenZack(f): 3:19pm On May 06, 2016
Thanks for liking, reading and commenting.

(1) (Reply)

I Think I'm In Trouble For Buying Her Dream Car! / My Ordeals On Becoming A Blogger / Call For Submissions For AKE Book Review 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.