Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday (60109 Views)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Man Killed By Hausa Man In Aba Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by DauraDullard0(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2016
pweetychyka:
Bro the part of the story where the Hausa man stabbed the Igbo guy wasn't explained initially... but then both parties are wrong!

Why will a sane person wanna urinate beside a trader's shop?
You sound like a very stvpid individual, honestly. Your comments are very irritating and I just feel like slapping the stvpidity out of your brain.

So urinating beside someone's shop carries a death sentence
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 06, 2016
sweet7oyin:
lol bros diz. 1. No b debate...hop u know hw 2 speak yoruba sha...anybody dat has hard feelinz about yoruba peeps..is really suffering just embrace d winning team
speak your damn language? Winning team and yet you're fulani slaves? Join the winning team so I can be a slave like you too?
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by sweet7oyin(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2016
osabuohein:
speak your damn language? Winning team and yet you're fulani slaves? Join the winning team so I can be a slave like you too?
abeg I was pulling ur leg....no get tym ...but slaves ..lol...u live n. Senegal rite?
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by pweetychyka(f): 10:02pm On May 06, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You sound like a very stvpid individual, honestly. Your comments are very irritating and I just feel like slapping the stvpidity out of your brain.

So urinating beside someone's shop carries a death sentence

Be wise wen addressing people!
I 'm trying to understand wat u even saying!

Mind u, urinating besides someone's shop carries no death sentence but a sane human should know dat no one will wanna stay in a polluted environment.
The fact u portray urself to be a dirty person doesn't mean every oda person is dirty!

Btw, some peeps sha n d way dey reason!

Dats how u guys go up n down causing commotion n troubles in every non-northern states
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by stanech: 10:21pm On May 06, 2016
Akshow:
Not that I'm supporting Hausas cos they get there own plenty palaver but honestly an average igbo man is a tribalistic bigot. I recently liked their Biafran page on Facebook and it's sickening. The length they will go to to discredit Nigeria and cause agitation among their gullible followers. They post fake pictures and fake stories just to rile up themselves. It's obvious they are yet to learn from the casualties of the Civil War. They live and progress in other people's land more than any other tribe in Nigeria yet they are preaching hate and intolerance. And the comments from supposed educated igbo youths on the buafra page makes me dumbfounded at how people can be filled with so much venom and hate. This is the result. I hope they remember their kinsmen are in their millions in the north. God bless Nigeria.

Igbos are not tribal at all. You are dead wrong about that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 06, 2016
Akshow:
same thing played out in the hausa yoruba clash in Mile two. Say something else.

What same thing?

But you called Igbos bigots for doing something that your yoruba brothers were taunting and chestbeating about and you are here preaching chit.

Mind your house before criticizing another person's own. If you cannot say these things to your Yoruba brothers who boast of of the same feats then you are a 1st class hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by demobaba1(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2016
MasterofNL:
I blame fulani herdsmen for the recent attacks and these are my reasons.

Firstly, the north has always believed in violence and it works for them. The north started boko haram as a major tool to take back power from the south and it worked for them. El Rufai once described boko haram as freedom fighters and Buhari himself at some point said that a fight against boko haram was a fight against the north.

The boko haram violence was a major reason why Jonathan was pushed out of office. The north threatened us with violence if they didn't get back power in 2015 and it worked for them. Today a northern fulani is in power.

Here again the fulani north is trying to annex lands in the MB and south and have come up with the proposed grazing bill. You will notice that attacks have intensified since the idea of the grazing bill came up and the reason is simple. The fulani is trying to strike fear into the hearts of othe Nigerians by killing, raping and mass destruction to make us accept the grazing bill. The idea is for other Nigerians to say "Please give them their grazing reserves so that they will stop killing us and we can have our peace."

Some southerners are aleady saying this. An example on nairaland is Searchiingforlove. This poster has said that Yorubas should collectively appologise to the fulanis and are ready to offer their lands for grazing reserves so that they can have peace. You can go through his post history and see this for yourself. Also check out one joborskills and see him promoting the proposed grazing bill. THANK GOD MOST YORUBAS HAVE REJECTED THESE ONES AND STOOD UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.

The north used violence to get their sharia law when there were very terrible religious riots under Obasanjo when many Christians were killed.

The north used boko haram to take back power in 2015. It is true that boko haram existed even before Jonathan became president but they suddenly transformed into a mighty fighting force capable of ceasing territories and attacking military bases. This new boko haram is the one the north came up with to distabilise Jonathan's government. Boko haram before then were being handled by the police and we didn't hear much about them.

The north is trying to use violent herdsmen attacks to establish grazing reserves all over Nigeria and they have their eyes on the MB and southern lands,

Directly or indirectly, the fulanis are responsible for these armed attacks agianst the MB and south. The attacks may not be carried out by local traditional herdsmen but one thing I have discovered is that once they have any issues with any community concerning their cattle, they invite their armed brothers from Fouta Jalon who invade and sack the community.

The big question is will violence work for the core north yet again? Time will tell.

incisive write up .
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by nacaz4real(m): 1:16am On May 07, 2016
If grazing reserves will stop the bloodshed, let them have it and stick to it. It is a better deal than having your throat slit or your women molested on your own land.
MasterofNL:

Firstly, the north has always believed in violence and it works for them. The north started boko haram as a major tool to take back power from the south and it worked for them. El Rufai once described boko haram as freedom fighters and Buhari himself at some point said that a fight against boko haram was a fight against the north.

The boko haram violence was a major reason why Jonathan was pushed out of office. The north threatened us with violence if they didn't get back power in 2015 and it worked for them. Today a northern fulani is in power.

Here again the fulani north is trying to annex lands in the MB and south and have come up with the proposed grazing bill. You will notice that attacks have intensified since the idea of the grazing bill came up and the reason is simple. The fulani is trying to strike fear into the hearts of othe Nigerians by killing, raping and mass destruction to make us accept the grazing bill. The idea is for other Nigerians to say "Please give them their grazing reserves so that they will stop killing us and we can have our peace."

Some southerners are aleady saying this. An example on nairaland is Searchiingforlove. This poster has said that Yorubas should collectively appologise to the fulanis and are ready to offer their lands for grazing reserves so that they can have peace. You can go through his post history and see this for yourself. Also check out one joborskills and see him promoting the proposed grazing bill. THANK GOD MOST YORUBAS HAVE REJECTED THESE ONES AND STOOD UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.

The north used violence to get their sharia law when there were very terrible religious riots under Obasanjo when many Christians were killed.

The north used boko haram to take back power in 2015. It is true that boko haram existed even before Jonathan became president but they suddenly transformed into a mighty fighting force capable of ceasing territories and attacking military bases. This new boko haram is the one the north came up with to distabilise Jonathan's government. Boko haram before then were being handled by the police and we didn't hear much about them.

The north is trying to use violent herdsmen attacks to establish grazing reserves all over Nigeria and they have their eyes on the MB and southern lands,

Directly or indirectly, the fulanis are responsible for these armed attacks agianst the MB and south. The attacks may not be carried out by local traditional herdsmen but one thing I have discovered is that once they have any issues with any community concerning their cattle, they invite their armed brothers from Fouta Jalon who invade and sack the community.

The big question is will violence work for the core north yet again? Time will tell.
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by MADrator: 5:51am On May 07, 2016
Akshow:
several people seem to agree with me going by my no of likes and share. Go biafra page on Facebook and Twitter u will see my why people agree that many, not all of u are bigots.

Your number of likes proves nothing other than it shows that the people that liked your useless comment, including you, are unrepentant tribalistic bigots. When Igbos were massacred in Enugu, you lots claimed they were spineless chest beaters, now they retaliated in Aba, but you ended up calling them bigots. What has been posted on Biafra page that surpasses that Human meat restaurant fake news carried by a useless media outlet in Osun state (Osun Defenders), that aimed to tannish the image of the Igbos (especially Anambrarians)?

If I may ask, who is as bigoted in this country as the other major tribes? You lots only come here to paint Igbos as the evil ones when within your tribes, you have them evil beings in abundance.

According to you, there is so much hatred preached on the Biafra page, but can you specifically tell, us if it has resulted to any killings or a violent uprising? Now compare to the north that has been involved in hundreds of religious crises (have even killed their fellow countrymen because of a Denmark cartoon, Israel vs Palestine war, etc).

The Igbos even live peacefully here in SE (and travels a lot, thereby doing business and building houses in lands far away from home) with other tribes and no one victimizes the other. You come here and can't even differentiate between the Igbos and others unless the other person speaks her/his language. By the way, I've met so many Yoruba girls that by only joking with them regarding marriage, they will tell me how their parents warned them not to marry Igbo men or be disowned. What is that if not bigotry.

The earlier the black man realises he and his tribe has a fault/problem with themselves, the better for them. Yorubas are as bigoted as the Igbos are and anybody that thinks or says anything contrary is only lying to his/herself. Also, I'm happy that the two most foolish tribes down south keeps getting on eacother's neck while the one up north is either stepping on their heads or wasting them. Y'all, both tribes inclusive, should continue behaving like cat and rat until it is too late.

#spits

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by DauraDullard0(m): 6:18am On May 07, 2016
back2sender:
Ibolas burning hausa, inflaming the embers of ethnic retaliation forgetting that ibo's are found in all part of the country even in remote villages doing business.
See how you roast a human being and display it everywhere for all to see and still boasting about it.
When the burnt person people retaliate you people should not come and cry here or anywhere.
Nobody, I repeat nobody has a monopoly of violence. For one Igbo head that falls in any part of this country, tens of the aggressors will equally fall. We've had enough. If the Hausa/Fulani murderers do not rein in themselves, we will visit them with genocide this time around.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by chuckpeter001(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2016
Shebi na him ask d igbo man to piss dere abi. Ok yes he should b held responsible cos he was d one dat asked d hausa man to stab dat fellow..

Werre in making
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by danielPelo: 7:33am On May 07, 2016
[/color][color=#006600]Killing this man has nothing to do with fulanihensmen to IBOP is better to apply wisdom than every day crisis will not helpKilling this man has nothing to do with fulanihensmen to IBOP is better to apply wisdom than every day crisis will not helpKilling this man has nothing to do with fulanihensmen to IBOP is better to apply wisdom than every day crisis will not help
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by comrChris(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2016
still don't get the message op n our media houses are trying to pass by continuously posting this incident..

if this barbaric incident interest you so much why not post the pictures of the man stabbed to death too so that we can pass judgement together

and for those shouting bigots it is obvious you lots are hypocrites,you all were busy calling igbos chest beaters n cowards over the Enugu massacre,you even paid deaf ear to that fact that police n other force agencies stopped the youth of the community from retaliating but chose to call them cowards

let us tell ourselves the truth,there is no love in this country,even the so-called Yoruba's that claim to be accommodating are filled with hatred,ask igbos living in their lands what they are passing through

something has to be done asap but unfortunately we have a stubborn president who will rather die than listen to anybody
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by B2mario(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2016
Akshow:
don't give ursef high BP over this issue o. OK, hausa kill igbo, should the next step be reprisal attacks? Are there no police stations to report the perpetrators too? Why attack other innocent hausa men over the stupidity of one of them knowing fully well that ur people are in their millions in hausa land. Following ur logic, if the hausas start attacking igbos in the north they are justified

**** preach for love, unity and oneness not making divisive comment here. Everybody knows that Hausa-fulani are the most aggressive and stubborn of all groups in Nigeria, last time, were they not the ones killing lagosian in Orile, mile 12 and Agatu people in their homeland?

Now they want to start such in Igboland forgetting that though Igbos are peaceful and don't like starting problem but are strong and good in reprising attack.

Indirectly, your comment is not what an ordinary reader may take it to be, but it's a conflict instigating comment. As yoruba normal way of life, you have an interior motive not the mere sympathy you claimed. Have finished sympathising the yorubas killed in Mile 12 lagos, Ogun, and Ondo, the Idomas killed Agatu or the Igbos killed in Enugu?

Currently, I reside in Hausaland I know how Igbos and other strangers respect them and their culture for peace to reign but they hardly respect yours, because they feel that they own Nigeria and control the military.

If any problem erupt again, hmmmm, i don't pray for such but everybody will feel it this time around cos more people are angry.

Lets not forget that the last civil war that Biafrans soldiers won militarily while Nigeria won by killing and starving innocent unarmed civilian citizens of Biafra, and this was reason the water was declared 'No Victor, No Anguished' because the both sides suffered severely.

Nigeria suffered through losing millions of soldiers will Biafra suffered by losing millions of civilians.

So lets learn from the past and pray that such will not repeat itself. Peace, love and respect is the ultimate.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Akshow: 1:24pm On May 07, 2016
B2mario:

you are sick in the brain from your comment. Preach for love, unity and oneness not making divisive comment here. Everybody knows that Hausa-fulani are the most aggressive and stubborn of all groups in Nigeria, last time, were they not the ones killing lagosian in Orile, mile 12 and Agatu people in their homeland?

Now they want to start such in Igboland forgetting that though Igbos are peaceful and don't like starting problem but are strong and good in reprising attack.

Indirectly, your comment is not what an ordinary reader may take it to be, but it's a conflict instigating comment. As yoruba normal way of life, you have an interior motive not the mere sympathy you claimed. Have finished sympathising the yorubas killed in Mile 12 lagos, Ogun, and Ondo, the Idomas killed Agatu or the Igbos killed in Enugu?

Currently, I reside in Hausaland I know how Igbos and other strangers respect them and their culture for peace to reign but they hardly respect yours, because they feel that they own Nigeria and control the military.

If any problem erupt again, hmmmm, i don't pray for such but everybody will feel it this time around cos more people are angry.

Lets not forget that the last civil war that Biafrans soldiers won militarily while Nigeria won by killing and starving innocent unarmed civilian citizens of Biafra, and this was reason the water was declared 'No Victor, No Anguished' because the both sides suffered severely.

Nigeria suffered through losing millions of soldiers will Biafra suffered by losing millions of civilians.

So lets learn from the past and pray that such will not repeat itself. Peace, love and respect is the ultimate.

May God help us.
long tale. Summary pls
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by asEdeyHOT: 1:29pm On May 07, 2016
B2mario:

you are sick in the brain from your comment. Preach for love, unity and oneness not making divisive comment here. Everybody knows that Hausa-fulani are the most aggressive and stubborn of all groups in Nigeria, last time, were they not the ones killing lagosian in Orile, mile 12 and Agatu people in their homeland?

May God help us.

Another IPOB distortion of history

What a load of crap

Go and ask your father to tell you the true story

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Nobody: 10:42am On May 08, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with the picture because the 48 people killed by Herdsmen in Enugu are also human beings.Despite who you think you are,you can never create a human finger let alone a human being.He who lives by the sword dies by the sword;If you're no where to be found,your closest partner dies.An eye for eyes.
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by Nobody: 11:29am On May 08, 2016
Nigerians are really shameless people.When a Fulani intimidates and kills an Easterner,we see it as their way off life,but when an Easterner retaliates,we call them bigots.We place curses on ourselves by the words we utter when misfortune befalls others,that's why we'll continue to lag behind.

If there were no reprisal attacks,we'll still be the first to tag them chest beaters.Now they are proving us wrong and we still blame them.I absolutely see no crime in avenging my brother's death.I might even do worst than those Aba boys If it were my relative that was killed.

Condemning the Igbos for always saying no to Northern oppression is a sign of foolishness and gross stupidity.We all found ourselves in this geographical location called Nigeria and must live in it without fear or favour.Kill and ye shall be killed,meaning: "blood for blood"!
Re: Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday by banki(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2016
MasterofNL:

You are ignorant

Boko haram started under Yaradua
Theyv

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.