Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nearly New HP Mini 110 With 2 Years Antivirus Protection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nearly New HP Mini 110 With 2 Years Antivirus Protection (866 Views)

Kaspersky Now Offers Free Antivirus Protection / HP Mini 110 For Sale !!! @ SOLD / A neatly used HP Mini 110 Is For Sale for 24k (negotiable) in Lagos SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nearly New HP Mini 110 With 2 Years Antivirus Protection by DAMARK: 11:10am On May 06, 2016
Beautiful ,most rugged,nearly new hp mini 110.
Hard disk: 320 gb
RAM: 2gb
Webcam : Yes
Bluetooth : Yes
Wifi: Yes
Processor : i ntel
PRICE : 31000
Product: Hungary
Works load : 24 hours of the clock
Battery Life : Strong
Anti virus installed : 2 years
Warranty 1 and half Years.
Office Address: 27, Iyakan Bus Stop, Ketu- Alapere Road , Lagos
Shop: Best Choice Computers
Phone Number: 803 - show phone - 46.
I f you are looking for the best of All mini that can serve u more than ten years, The HP mini 110 is ever the best mini made, in terms of Reliability , beauty and Ruggedness, come to Best Choice Computers . please do not miss this if u ever want the best that will serve you a long period of time, ask any computer engineer around you , it is so far the best of all mini laptops. Get it for your child in Secondary school or higher institution of studies, it is very strong and rarely get spoilt.I recommend it for anyone looking for last long laptop, You will never regret buying it. this is the cheapest price you can ever get for this laptop of this same category anywhere. I prefer u coming to my office to know who you are dealing with ,I give out the cheapest and the best. God bless you.Please , click on user ads to view other cheap computers from me.Add my number on whatsapp for further details. The laptop can be delivered to your doorstep . THANKS. call 08037348846.

(1) (Reply)

Many BD_STATUS Alarms Occur Due To The ECC Storm / Saving File / Learn How To Ship For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.