Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Alert!!! Spoiling Food. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alert!!! Spoiling Food. (1559 Views)

Mothers Not Fathers And Government Spoiling These Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by nynyola101: 11:46am On May 06, 2016
It's bad for us here in Lagos now as far as I know with the bad power supply, high standard of living and to top it all up, the sun that can roast someone alive.
It might be a blessing for some people but it's deifinitely not good for me as all the food stuff in my apartment get spoilt.
Normally, I shop for the week and keep my one of my friends who is also my next door neighbor's refrigerator but nowadays, she keep everything in the fridge including raw food.
Therefore, I'm left with no choice but to buy one of my own. Hence, the reason I'm here. I want you guys to suggest a suitable and affordable refrigerator that I can buy with details on how and where to get it. Thanks in advance.
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by YorubaPresident: 7:09pm On May 06, 2016
SYINIX has good refrigerators..try their product
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by nynyola101: 7:33pm On May 06, 2016
YorubaPresident:
Oh, heard about those guys but I never really paid attention. Do they have different types so I can compare??
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by nynyola101: 7:38pm On May 06, 2016
YorubaPresident:
I have heard about those guys but I never really paid attention. Do they have different types so I can compare and how good are their products??
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by oldmethu: 11:09pm On May 06, 2016
Try Ignis or scanfrost. I use both but Ignis is pricier.
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by ehix89(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2016
oldmethu:
Your maiden thread...Scanfrost is very cool.
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by BrownShawty(f): 3:58pm On May 19, 2016
Syinix refrigerators isn't expensive at all..you should check them out.. 39k was how much we bought ours..and its a big one tho...
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by thatbiggirl: 10:40pm On May 19, 2016
Yes they do, there is one for 39,000 and another for 58,000 so it is up to you to choose.
nynyola101:

Oh, heard about those guys but I never really paid attention. Do they have different types so I can compare??
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by thatbiggirl: 10:42pm On May 19, 2016
They are both expensive, if you really want to get something that will not put hole in your pocket go for the Syinix deep freezer for just 39,000
oldmethu:
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by thatbiggirl: 10:43pm On May 19, 2016
Oh!! So you have one, I envy you oo
BrownShawty:
Syinix refrigerators isn't expensive at all..you should check them out.. 39k was how much we bought ours..and its a big one tho...
Re: Alert!!! Spoiling Food. by nynyola101: 9:26am On May 20, 2016
thatbiggirl:
Yes they do, there is one for 39,000 and another for 58,000 so it is up to you to choose.
Please do send the pictures and where can I get it... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of My Brother's Traditional Marriage / Requirement Of A Family Expecting Their First Baby. / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.