Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

A New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants (1181 Views)

Calling All Job-seeking Fresh Graduates! / Re: New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants / A New Outfit At Ikorodu Roundabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants by jobs101: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
[b]A professional Financial Outfit is opening there Nigeria Outfit in Abuja, and they are seeking for both fresh and professional to be recruited as there staffs.

This Outfit Registration name is Nesto GLAND SPEC PLC.

This company welcome any graduate from any discipline in financing, accounting, Information Technology, Administration, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Computers, Marketing, Driver's, Cleaners and security Guards.

Anyone from any part of the country can apply

Does that successfully passed there interview will undergo a 3months training with the company, the company takes care of any expenses of anyone listed for the training.

Applicant can start contacting CUTE CONSULTING LTD via
The recruiting/short listing of applicants will be atjobfindersng@googlemail.com or call 08071728009 for details
Application closed 30/08/09

NOTE: if you send your CV without contacting us either by mail or phone your CV will be Ignored

Cute Consulting Ltd
Suite 203
Abuja Shopping Mail[/b]
Re: A New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants by tayoTFC(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
NOTE: if you send your CV without contacting us either by mail or phone your CV will be Ignored

Cute Consulting Ltd
Suite 203
Abuja Shopping Mail

must applicant contact b4 they were short listed ? another way of exploiting/extortion, 9ja ppl oooollllleeeeee
nairalanders are intelectual so grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nairalanders shine ur shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants by jobs101: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2009
that is not what we mean. people just send CV without details
Re: A New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants by faitheee: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
PLZZZZZZ what is d company in2.Tnks any way 4 d info
Re: A New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants by Datope(f): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2009
@ Job101

Can't you put the required details on the advert? or are those details secret?

Just wondering why applicant needs to call you.
Re: A New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants by nuelmae(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
hav got my reservations
Re: A New Outfit Seeking Fresh Applicants by thunder99: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
@tayotfc, i mean no beef o but u seem so naive . u did not even try to call u just picked out a line and u go all out to condemn .yes nairalander are intelectuals but must u be the mouth piece let who ever wants to apply do so . i have already sent my cv and made the call and i was not told to part wit any kobo and i was able to get alot of info from the guy i spoke to so i urge anyone that is intrested to do so , wish u all the best .

@faithee, yes we all want 2 no wat the company is into i urge u to call the no and ask for the info ursef

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Fresh Graduates Of Electrical Engineers And Computer Science. / Exciting Hot Urgent Vacancies - Havana Hospitality / Cfao Autos Nigeria: Job Recruitment For Sales Trainees (graduate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.