Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class (1519 Views)

Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial And Unemployment Problems / Oil Prices Fall As OPEC Plans To End Cuts – Oilprice Intelligence Report / Financial And Technical Bid And Tendering Job Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2016
Top of the day! The aim of this post is to help you make more money, solve your money worries by increasing your Financial Intelligence.
Every week and some times daily you will have something great to read up and implement. We will atake a look at different business models here and many financial tips, are looking to run a side business from your work, or looking to retiring , I will share great value from across the web.

To your financial freedom,
Emmanuel Ayeni
Lifecoach,Engineer, Entrepreneur, Personal/Organizational Development Consultant
For rnquiries or seminar bookings: 07033875827
whatsapp: 07033875827
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by SlimHan(f): 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
Following keenly...
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by austinopharm: 4:10pm On May 06, 2016
We are waiting sir
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2016
WISDOM FROM KING SOLOMON
THE RICHEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED..

#WISDOM gives access to authority, it's an essential requirement for leadership and good judgement.

#Children's Children are the crown of the old men and a Father is the glory of their children..
#Nurture and Treasure your gift, it is a precious treasure and ticket to prosperity.
#A true friend shows love every time
#Wisdom and Understanding are siblings
#A wise man weighs and chooses his words carefully.
#Silence is a trademark of WISDOM, even fools borrow it successfully some times.
Cheers
Emmanuel Ayeni
Life coach, Engineer and Entrepreneur
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
HOW TO MAKE GREAT SALES, PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS, SERVICES OR FILL YOUR MATRIX.
Why I ( don't know what your matrix is , but being a Professional network marketer, I know how it is to need people to fill your matrix. While there are a lot of strategies shared online and offline some of which I tried and some which I still deploy in my current network marketing opportunity.,You must know that it is a number's game and so Persistence is the name of the game. Know what you are into like the back of your hands and if it is a real opportunity and genuine, the drive and energy to succeed will come from within.

End of story.Here are a few strategies..
now execute any strategy that works for you

1. Create a name list of 1000 people.
2. grow it every week by 200
3. Put a call through or expose your program to about 30 people every day.EVERYDAY.
4. Enter aggressive or Hunger mode. and call 100 per day
5. Track what works and doesn't work.
6. Be persistent do the number, your conversion rate should be like 1% or 10% if you are blessed enough to not give up
7. Leverage on all media..social media etc.
8. Raise your motivation, this is a mind game...Some will tell you you are a fool to do it, but you know it will work ( if you are in the right business, for instance, I just bought a nice shirt sold by my organization with some money from my matrix..how sweet will it be to buy a house with money in my matrix if i don't stop? So let your WHY drive you.
8. Rinse and repeat. Or simple enough Duplicate yourself in others.This is the real key that helps you build a system.

Emmanuel Ayeni

Engineer, Blogger, Inspirational Speaker, Author and Entrepreneur
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
SlimHan:
Following keenly...

Thanks for following ...Pls let's share the value with our online community.

Emmanuel AYENI
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
austinopharm:
We are waiting sir

The waiting is over!

I am here smiley

Thanks for following ...Pls let's share the value with our online community.

Emmanuel AYENI
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 1:40am On Oct 29, 2016
What It Really Takes to Become a Millionaire
Many people from all over the world ask me for general advice on how to become a millionaire. They come from all backgrounds, ages, religions, and skin colors. In general, they see money as the means to obtain the resources to reach their highest aspirations.

However, most people don’t want to earn a million dollars. Instead, they want to spend a million dollars. They think that mere money will make them happy; failing to understand that it’s the journey of becoming a millionaire that gives them real joy and satisfaction.

One of the biggest questions that I get from most people is, “Do you have any advice for me as I begin my journey to become a millionaire?” I do, and following these 10 rules of wealth will help you to navigate through the oceans of success and make you a millionaire:

1. Don’t Work For Money: If you only work for money, money won’t work for you. Instead, you should be working on building your skills. Earning money is a byproduct of building your skills. The more skilled you become in your profession, the further you can climb up the economic ladder (assuming you’re in a profession with unlimited income growth).

Those who work for money will become slaves to money. Those who work to build their skills will master money, especially since handling money is also a skill. If you focus on developing the skills, you will be able to pay the bills. Conversely, if you’re focused on paying the bills, you won’t have time to acquire the skills. Thus, skills over bills. That’s the priority. Millionaires are highly skilled.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee
2. Be a Student: My definition of education is ‘knowing what to do with what you have.’ There are many people who have amassed a wide range of knowledge, but do very little with their knowledge because they lack true education. Being a student is a law of wealth you cannot forfeit, unless you want to remain as ignorant as the masses.

Every day, you should be filling your notebooks with what you’ve learned. On a weekly basis, I have dozens of pages with notes. At the end of each week, I study and review my notes while asking myself, “What did I learn this week?” I have given well over 1,200 speeches and I am often surprised to find that only 3% of all the people I reach take the time to jot down some notes.

3. Focus on the 3%: There are only 3% of the people in the world who absolutely need what you offer. By focusing on the 3%, you will become incredibly rich. Let’s break down the 3%: If you are reaching 100 people, 70 people may be interested; 30 will ask questions; 10 will engage deeper, but only 3% will fall in love with you. Those are your real fans. Your duty is to serve them best.

Think of all the people who really love you for who you are. There’s more than you think. The 3% will follow you for the rest of your life. Not only will these people drop all engagements to attend your funeral, but they will advocate your brand to everyone they know. As you continue on your path to adding more value to more people in less time, your 3% will grow to stupendous proportions.

4. Feast on Feedback: Whether you’re getting feedback from the 3% (your true fans) or the vast majority (97%), you must heed their lessons. Many times, you can only grow your results by feasting on the feedback you obtain. You must use your feedback as you test, refine, and deliver a masterful product or service. This quest for perfection is what makes millionaires who they are.

Most people accept shoddiness. They send out unedited emails, walk with untied shoes, and forget their kindness. Leaving things undone is the worst way to conduct your business. However, you can reconfigure your entire brand if you feast on your feedback, even if it’s from your haters. You must tie up all loose ends and focus on how you can continue to strive for excellence in any undertaking.

Applying feedback is the spinal cord to achievement. - Daniel Ally
5. Step Into Your Comfort Zone: Failure is highly uncomfortable, but so many people tolerate it. They settle for the house they don’t want to live in, the cars they don’t want to drive, and they salary that they can’t enjoy. Instead, seek success: It’s easy, fun, and extremely comfortable. Overcome all your fears and go for your dream. What you want, wants you even more!

Everything that I do is comfortable, however it all started when I began inspiring souls for free. The only way you can step into your comfort zone and do what you love is by doing it for FREE. Yes, stop working for money, start building your skills, and do what you love—even if no one pays you to do it. Soon enough, you’ll find a way to get paid for what you do. That’s how you enjoy your life.

If you do more than you are paid to do, you’ll get paid for more of what you do. -Daniel Ally
6. Be Everywhere: In the new millennium, we’ve been introduce to the internet. More specifically, we have social media platforms that allow us to be everywhere, including other peoples’ pockets (i.e. Smart Phones). However, you must build your following across all platforms by mastering your content. As you begin, you want to start with a general and massive appeal, then get specific as you refine your niche (not the other way around).

By spending a minimum of 2 hours per day on social media, the average person can grasp the attention of thousands of people within a matter of weeks. If you want to become a millionaire, you must find a way to reach millions people. Besides television and radio, social media is the only way to advance your message into the hearts and minds of those you’d like to reach.

7. Never Delay Success: How many times have you heard people say that they will wait for tax season? Kid’s graduation? New promotions? There are so many excuses that people will make, just because they cannot overcome the fear of success. They know that their dreams are calling their names, but they allow minor distractions to get in their way, infiltrating their plans in the process.

However, success cannot afford to be disrupted. You must seize success TODAY. You cannot wait for next week, next month, or next year. Success cannot wait. The millionaire knows what they want and will do anything to get it, despite their circumstances. Remove all obstacles and excuses and do whatever it takes to overcome your deepest fears. Your success must happen now.

8. Fix Your Intentions: Those with the right intentions will become a millionaire. As mentioned earlier, fixing your intentions on ‘making money’ for the sake of making money will prohibit your success. In fact, this mindset will often blind people to other opportunities. If your intentions are wrong, it will keep you from the success that you want.

Almost everyone is sniffing out your intentions. They want to know what you’re about and what you want from them. This natural mechanism protects them from harm, keeping them safe. When networking, you must share your intentions and ensure the ‘give and take’ relationship is mutual. Furthermore, sharing your intentions clarifies your message, leaving no room for confusion, which allows others to lend you a helping hand.

If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein
9. Practice Originality:Many people feel intimidated by a certain industry because of the competition. They know that the field is saturated by experts; so many people never really give it a real ‘try’. However, if you take a closer look at the saturated markets, you’ll find that the majority of them are actually duplicates, often mimicking the dominating leader in the industry.

Before I started my business, I slightly doubted that I could ever make it. After all, there were so many people doing what it did. These thoughts affected my performances, stymieing my gifts in the process. Eventually, I realized my originality and my entire game changed. Remember that no one has your exact composition and genetic make-up. No one can do what you do. Never compare yourself with someone else.

10. Make it Easy for Others: To become a millionaire, you must make it very easy for others. Instead of complicating your message, you must break it down in ways that people understand. Oftentimes, if a person is confused by your convoluted message, they will back out and avoid doing business with you. Remember, the confused mind always says “No.”

When I write my articles, I want 8th graders to understand. I also want to reach millions of people who don’t normally read my type of articles. A few months ago, a woman who only reads Yahoo articles came across my work and couldn’t stop reading. Within a few days, she devoured over 100 of my articles, and then quit her job over the weekend. She now runs her own full-time business. This is what happens when you make it easy for others.

Overall

When you consistently apply these rules, you will receive results in your life. No one can take the success that has been purposed for you. However, you must believe in yourself and take the necessary risks to step into your purpose. If you believe in yourself, you’ll find that everyone else will believe in you! Becoming a millionaire will be easy when you follow these simple rules of wealth.

Daniel Ally

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-it-really-takes-to-become-a-millionaire

I am committed to your financial freedom

Emmanuel Ayeni
Engineer, Inspirational Blogger and Speaker
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
What Happened To My Money?
Have you ever heard the cliché ‘Money makes the world go round’? Yes, probably a number of times. We all need money, we use and spend it every time. In fact, money drives the economy in every part of the world. The surprising fact is that no formal education has adequately prepared us for how to make and manage money.
It is not uncommon to hear people complain about how they never seem to be able to keep it together financially, perhaps, you have always thought earning more money or getting a raise is the way out of the problem, only to have the raise and find yourself in the quagmire of lack, debt, need to catch up with the bills and lots more with too many days after the pay day while waiting for the next salary or next paying client?
Now, here is the hard truth " It is not how much you currently earn that makes you rich, it is how much you can keep away, and that can work long enough for you"
Therefore, to live the life of your dreams you will need money; to earn and attract more of it, you need to learn how money really works. This skill is the major difference between the rich and the Poor. Acquire it!
Have you ever felt like flipping a switch that takes away all your money worries?
Have you ever wished you knew how to make money non-stop no matter where you are?
What if you could make so much money to live the life of your dreams, have both money and time freedom to enjoy with your loved ones?
What if you could learn practical ways to make yourself rich many times over legally?
Imagine having your own money printing machine at home, printing cool clean cash for you each time you press the button, this is the exact image of what will happen when you learn the money mastery secrets in this fresh and sizzling 3-day hot course on WhatsApp .
This 3 day Money Mastery seminar for a group of 30 people who are ready to end their money worries and learn to make their own money printing machine..
I will take you by the hand and show you
-7 ways to End Your Money worries right away
-Personal and Money Mastery Strategies
- Millionaire Mastery principles
-Success secrets and a review of 5 Personal Finance
-7 Personal finance resources on your financial freedom and life's journey.
- 7 fast paying skills that will make you richer today.
Class starts on WhatsApp on Friday 27th January, 2017.This is for a small fee.
In order not to shut anyone out of this Class Admission is for a token of N1000 only for the first 30 people. You can get in now as this price will be increased to #3500.
Message me on +2347033875827 to make payment and be added to class.
PS. Registration will be placed on hold for this edition in 48hours so I can kick off with those who have registered.
Once again fee is #1000(Nigerian Naira)! for the first 30 people to join the WhatsApp class, afterwards the fee will be increased to #3000NGN, so message me now on +2347033875827 to be added to the class.

Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 4:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Cc: @austinopharm @slimhan

The class is on !

Good to be back smiley
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by SlimHan(f): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Emmandus:
Cc: @austinopharm @slimhan

The class is on !

Good to be back smiley
Welcome back and thanks for the mention
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Mission2prosper: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
you must be a Joker. Where is the proof of your success gotten from applying the information you copy and paste from books and people's site.

Oga this financial seminar format is outdated. Lol imagine this nigga even charging 3500 for WhatsApp financial seminar.
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 4:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Mission2prosper:
you must be a Joker. Where is the proof of your success gotten from applying the information you copy and paste from books and people's site.

Oga this financial seminar format is outdated. Lol imagine this nigga even charging 3500 for WhatsApp financial seminar.
I appreciate your valuable feedback.

Note on this thread I share free financial intelligence tips from personal experience here on my blog, social media and from my own learning and growth.

More specialized sessions are paid for.

Greatness is a journey.We are all on a journey, So I have chosen to share as much as possible and help as many people as possible on the journey.
I have chosen to be part of the solution rather than the problem.

Friend, which of these do you have a problem with? smiley
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Mission2prosper: 4:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Emmandus:
I appreciate your valuable feedback.

Note on this thread I share free financial intelligence tips from personal experience here on my blog, social media and from my own learning and growth.

More specialized sessions are paid for.

Greatness is a journey.We are all on a journey, So I have chosen to share as much as possible and help as many people as possible on the journey.
I have chosen to be part of the solution rather than the problem.

Friend, which of these do you have a problem with? smiley
since you have said you are on a journey no problem, but you are also claiming specialized It's best if you assume the character of a reporter.
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2017
Mission2prosper:
since you have said you are on a journey no problem, but you are also claiming specialized It's best if you assume the character of a reporter.

Yes I am on a journey.

I am not a reporter rather a learner.
Yes, I am specialized and qualified in my work of helping others on their journey.

Thank you.

Emmandus
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Mission2prosper: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Emmandus:

Yes, I am on a journey.

I am not a reporter rather a learner.
Yes, I am specialised and qualified in my work of helping others on their journey.

Thank you.

Emmandus
lol how can you be specialised and qualified to help them if you are on the same journey with them and have not gotten there?

The only way you can deliver value here is if you assume the stance of a reporter where you tell your subscribers secrets you got from meeting or being a mentee to someone who has completed the journey.

Or

you make it very clear to them that you are on the journey/adventure yourself and you will just be sharing your experiences as you go on the voyage.(not your past experiences but your current ones no one cares about your past experiences as long as you have not gotten there yet.)

Anything else will be scamming these people.

You are trying to pass yourself as a financial/investment expert which you are not.

Sorry for bothering you but

Anytime I see someone who has not gotten to the end to the end of the journey trying to claim expertise and get rich by giving directions it makes me angry.

THINK ON THIS

Mountain guides earn their pay by taking people to the top of mountains which they have visited several times themselves and not from giving directions to the top using information from books they read about the mountain.
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Nice contributions.

But note quickly, I love your stance at sharing your opinions, reporter or no tag is wrong or correct..

" I am not your guru" , I am a guide on the journey.

You do not need to have driven to Abuja( Nigeria's FCT)

To warn an upcoming vehicle at Ondo- Ore about a need to take a detour at Lokoja ,depending on where you are on this road and the information you have access to. smiley

=> Everyone is at a different stage on every journey.

I know what I know, I am on a Journey and I have chosen to take as many people along ...So you can follow me on this journey.

If I may ask my erudite friend,

Why do you get angry at people who "claim to guide people on getting rich" or someone who is on a journey and guides others in every possible way?

Everyone has a measure of light, be the light where you are, be part of the solution.

I celebrate you...smiley

Mission2prosper:
lol how can you be specialised and qualified to help them if you are on the same journey with them and have not gotten there?

The only way you can deliver value here is if you assume the stance of a reporter where you tell your subscribers secrets you got from meeting or being a mentee to someone who has completed the journey.

Or

you make it very clear to them that you are on the journey/adventure yourself and you will just be sharing your experiences as you go on the voyage.(not your past experiences but your current ones no one cares about your past experiences as long as you have not gotten there yet.)

Anything else will be scamming these people.

You are trying to pass yourself as a financial/investment expert which you are not.

Sorry for bothering you but

Anytime I see someone who has not gotten to the end to the end of the journey trying to claim expertise and get rich by giving directions it makes me angry.

THINK ON THIS

Mountain guides earn their pay by taking people to the top of mountains which they have visited several times themselves and not from giving directions to the top using information from books they read about the mountain.

Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2017
“You were born with potential.

You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don't.

You have wings.

Learn to use them and fly.”

― Jalaluddin Rumi, Philosopher

Nothing works until you work it out...

We must all grow the seeds of greatness placed by God in us.

Your world needs you!

It is time to serve your world.

#RiseToGreatness

Emmanuel Ayeni.

==============================
My Money Mastery early bird offer...
==============================
Have you registered for my 3-Day Intensive MoneyMastery Class coming up on 4th to 6th of August, 2017...?

In this online class on WhatsApp and a closed Facebook group, I will share:

Powerful life changing principles and techniques that will increase your financial intelligence, change your finances, end your money worries and many deep truths about Money Mastery.

This class will accelerate and revolutionize your life no matter where you currently are on your journey to financial freedom.

=>>>>Now here is the catch!

This class will normally go for #10,000 but here I am doing something spectacular here...

I have opened it up to you and 55 participants at my last Millionaire Maker WhatsApp class during the weekend for a measly fee of #1700, half of what it takes to buy yourself a pepperoni pizza...

Hey!.. I am not crazy... I just want to help as many people end their money worries and take charge of their life and finances.

Now.... This #1700 offer is not going to be available for ever... .

Today... by midnight I will raise the price to #3700 till it goes back on to normal price of #10,000....

The truth is nothing will change about your money situation until you change your conversation about money...

Are you ready, to take your finances to the next level today?

PS.. If you are interested in the early bird offer, kindly comment YES and I will have the information sent to instantly.

PSS. Remember to stay connected to my inspirational feeds and updates from me daily by liking my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/billionairelifecoach/

Signed

Emmanuel Ayeni

#RiseToGreatness
#BrightIdeas
#EmmandusConsulting
#PersonalDevelopment
#MoneyMastery
#PersonalFinance
#FinancialIntelligence
#MillionaireMakerSeminars
#EmmanuelAyeniSpeaks
Re: FBI_CLASS: Financial And Business Intelligence Class by Emmandus(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Welcome to Week 28 of 52...

Use Gratitude.

We are really past the middle of the year, It is in good place to be grateful to God for the precious gift of life.

While you might have read many posts on crushing your goals and working hard on your unrealised goals, I aim to stress our need for more gratitude.

I have gone through a couple of exercises but none has been of greater blessing to me and people around me than constant Gratitude and appreciation to God for all things.

We all can use more gratitude today and always.

Gratitude is the channel through which all great things flow towards us.

Gratitude is a river flowing with much goodness, through the past, present into the future.

Gratitude is God's life line reserved but always open for intimate interactions.

Gratitude propels, recalibrates and recenters.

Everything in the Universe stands in harmony with the law of gratitude .

The Attitude of Gratitude will take you to greater altitudes.

Stay grateful.

Keep Rising to Greatness!

Emmanuel Ayeni

#RiseToGreatness
#Gratitude

(1) (Reply)

Help Verifying My Payoneer Mastercard / Looking To Fund Your Ideas? Boostsystemsonline Can Help You / Tony Elumelu Foundation Host African Entreprenuers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.