Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Finally President Buhari Sign D Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally President Buhari Sign D Budget (426 Views)

Breaking News-buhari Sign Six Bill Into Law / Budget: Senator Enoh Said Calabar Lagos Rail Was In d Budget Submitted To NASS / Presidency & Some NASS members insist Lagos Calabar rail was in d Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Finally President Buhari Sign D Budget by dhenri(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has assented to the 2016 budget, Channels TV reports.
The ceremony of signing the main national document was attended by the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, and the chairmen of the National Assembly appropriation committees.
This comes after the National Assembly submitted a clean copy of the budget to President Buhari.
READ ALSO: Buhari set to embark on another foreign trip
President had suspended assent after some changes were noticed in the document.
The government announced yesterday it had mapped out 34 strategic priority programmes and projects it intended to achieve with the 2016 budget.
It also plans to increase local production of maize, soya beans, poultry and livestock and to stop import.
More details later..
Re: Finally President Buhari Sign D Budget by geesilver(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2016
Good move
Re: Finally President Buhari Sign D Budget by talktonase(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2016
This must be one of buharis greatest achievements.
Re: Finally President Buhari Sign D Budget by Kolade354(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
Hope food items will reduce cos I wan spend all my allowance on top food and fuel.

1 Like

Re: Finally President Buhari Sign D Budget by ckmayoca: 12:52pm On May 06, 2016
Kolade354:
Hope food items will reduce cos I wan spend all my allowance on top food and fuel.

Na the koko u just talk oh. Minimum wages na price of 1bag of rice now. Market price shld normalise abeg.
Re: Finally President Buhari Sign D Budget by Mynd44: 12:52pm On May 06, 2016

(1)

From The Blogosphere: Why Do We Suffer Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria? / Subsidy Removal: Enough Of Lies And Deceit! / AGF, Malami Owes His Loyalty To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.