Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) (25299 Views)

Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them / Phone Thief Caught By Vigilante In Delta,His Face Disorganised With Beating(pics / How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:35pm On May 06, 2016
We live in a wicked world
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by TONIATONUS: 10:38pm On May 06, 2016
SO unfortunate.If he had known ,he would have just released to the rogues without putting up a front .R.I.P
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by Opharhe: 10:49pm On May 06, 2016
tuzeriouz:

that's the prob I always have with FTC: they comment just to be the first to do so and not to sell a point. The report never said that the assailant is male. So why the quoted comment? Further intel may root a female assailant, just may be. BTW, RIP
Are you high?
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 10:50pm On May 06, 2016
ogorwyne:

English teacher, concentrate on the topic. We haff eared you. You are not even correct sef. A very long mtcheeeeeeew to you. Just attacked our FTC for nothing.
My sister make God bless you, infact make any Kasala wey go near you go tear "Nigeria Budget" grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
We haff Eared, Nosed, Mouthed and even Teethed him own Mtchewwweee suppose reach Accra
Him wan show up say him write English for WAEC
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by Redeemite(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2016
delta people nor lk beta tin at all
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by Totfulguy: 11:49pm On May 06, 2016
tuzeriouz:

that's the prob I always have with FTC: they comment just to be the first to do so and not to sell a point. The report never said that the assailant is male. So why the quoted comment? Further intel may root a female assailant, just may be. BTW, RIP

"Man" as used in this context is gender-neutral or you may say generic. It can also refer to women. So the front-pager is not wrong. Man, Men and Mankind can be used to refer to both gender. I hope this helps.
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by salam1(m): 4:33am On May 07, 2016
tuzeriouz:

oga in statements lyk dis man stands for all humans.
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by livingg(m): 5:44am On May 07, 2016
Speakdatruth:
must dey kill him, why not take his bike and leave him for his family
hmm, "man inhumanity to mankind won't let them think about that "
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by justmenoni: 5:52am On May 07, 2016
Because Her/his brain is so shallow

jesse8048:

And who told you that men in that context represents male only?
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by kinswhite(m): 6:05am On May 07, 2016
Pls guys/girls don't struggle with thief's over anything. just let them have it and maybe contact the police after that becos sometime ago a girl was also stabbed to death because she was struggling with criminals over hand bag.
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by Sheddywiz(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2016
What kind of reporting is this? Delta state is a state for cry not loud. If you must report an incident then make sure to include the town it happened to be precise. @op
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by Ghost447(m): 6:29am On May 07, 2016
tuzeriouz:

"Men" in this instance means "human being", that's how the word is used in the bible and in circumstances where you want to avoid saying he/she. It is tidier to say "men" which when used in such context, connotes "human being".
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 7:01am On May 07, 2016
tuzeriouz:

'Men' in that context doesn't necessarily mean male man but 'human being'. What I find absurd is poster not stating where, name or anything else. Just okada rider killed because of his bike. Is Delta a place? There are places inside Delta in case he/she doesn't know. People have names too.
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 07, 2016
he should have let the Rogues take the bike, how much is the bike? i am sure it's not worth more than the man's life.
Re: Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2016
tuzeriouz:

simply put, plural of man is men. the use of 'men' in the context can't be define as 'mankind' or humankind comprising men and women. so if u are talking of 'men', u are dissociating women.

chairman, u nor stable at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo / 17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Woman To Death In Kano / Policeman Who Shot Colleague Dead During Osun Election, On The Run. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.