Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers (35783 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Pedrogold(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2016
Where hin evidence say na God they give am those negative answers? He better trace hin source maybe hin grandma mama na Nigerian. Them fit don tie hin fushure put inside pot grin
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Reddington(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2016
Na KOLO Toure brother be that?? grin

1 Like

Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by vikeyz(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
Many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Arosko(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2016
Have u tasted garri Ijebu b4? This is confirmed Ijebu weed. Craziness of the first order.
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 06, 2016
CACAWA:
lol, you think say na only you before?

lol..........Haba broz you just take style enter me bdat o,just lyk dat kai
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by bikefab(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2016
Hehehehehehe...mtcheew!
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by lindyway06: 4:15pm On May 06, 2016
Oniranu
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin
na so craze take dey start
what a joke

1 Like

Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2016
FAKE NEWS. LIE LIE
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LieDetector:
our Warri billionaire should as well take this yabaleft escapee to a rehab lipsrsealed
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by seunfape(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2016
Am not surprised because world began from Israel if such thing happen there I may say maybe is because the country is an acient country
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by cooluc(f): 4:17pm On May 06, 2016
The people that referred him are...ummm shocked
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Jimmykozz(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2016
lyterydim:
Now people will stop arguing that nigeria has the best weed......I bet you no weed in the world is stronger than isrealite weed, their weed grows in mount olive
This shows we are novice in terms of weed...Naija
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Theman13: 4:23pm On May 06, 2016
The man is certainly MAD ! Albeit the man who beats the drum for the madman is also MAD. Ogidi were ni gbogbo won !!!
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by greggng: 4:24pm On May 06, 2016
He keeps getting unsolicited answer to his prayers while some of us sleep at the mfm day and nite with solution to their problems.
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by dissybling(f): 4:29pm On May 06, 2016
mumu
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by 9jatatafo(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
Bad skushi
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Varagous(f): 4:32pm On May 06, 2016
Why does he pray?
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by xtervaganza(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2016
The man is just trolling. He knew there's no god
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by cricifixo: 4:40pm On May 06, 2016
The man is clearly mad, he expects the I am that I am; the ocean divider; the God of all flesh; the creator of the heaven and the earth, the sea and all that is in the sea to appear before a mortal court, He has forgotten that he is actually making a case against the Lion of the tribe of Judah and of course He answers by FIRE so he should get ready to be consumed
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Abrakhan: 4:43pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Milaxx: 4:45pm On May 06, 2016
grin grin okokobioko

lyterydim:
Now people will stop arguing that nigeria has the best weed......I bet you no weed in the world is stronger than isrealite weed, their weed grows in mount olive
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by esosuo: 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
Wen crase wan start na so small small. Wen the guy start to querel with God for road dem go know say condition don critical
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by ibedun: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
vikeyz:
Many are mad, few are roaming

Plenty mad people speaking in tongues and fasting and praying, hoping for a miracle to change their living misery, praying for electricity, praying for responsible politicians, praying for the eradication of corruption. Doing the same thing over and over for decades and expecting different result.

Yes, indeed plenty are MAD!!
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
wondacama:
Kolo mentality as Fela call am

Newly Registered, you are highly "weeehcum"
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by kareemkamil(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2016
Baba weere
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by zonax(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2016
kekakuz:

that does not give him the leverage to challenge the most high

Who is he to challenge the Most high? He no fit. He's just displaying his craze. No one can being God to the table he summons us when he wants.
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by titusenes: 5:27pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmmmm dis is pure madness. How can a man filed suit against God Almigthy
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by Coolgent(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2016
This blasphemy, no wonder Adolf Hitler almost finish them.
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by UyiIredia(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2016
People dey beg God for that answer to prayer wey him dry get so. The man na mumu.
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by CACAWA(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
DjAduba:
. God is one. He begot not nor is He gottened. He created the universe and its content. He is The Master of the DAY of JUDGEMENT.
see how my guy just mixed different verses from the holy Quran..na WA o bros...from ikhlas to Fatiha....na only you waka come?
Re: Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers by CACAWA(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2016
sammyomal:

lol..........Haba broz you just take style enter me bdat o,just lyk dat kai
eeyah, make I comot am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.