Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

One Piece Of Small Sized Tomato Is Now Sold At #40 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / One Piece Of Small Sized Tomato Is Now Sold At #40 (1015 Views)

A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) / Now That Tomato Is Back / When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Piece Of Small Sized Tomato Is Now Sold At #40 by precisionindepth: 2:16pm On May 06, 2016
In this era when you have to buy five small pieces of tomatoes at #200...that is #40 per tomato... well, this is actually not a problem because there is a solution....it's called Home Gardening

That small land space at your backyard could house some vegetables...No small land space? That buckle tagged spoil could house some loamy soil to grow some vegetables....it's actually easy, cost effective, gives you a feeling of "Eat Everyday Vegetables"

The Miracle to your Food and Nutrition Secure Household is YOU!

Make Smart Choices....Have a blessed day!

#FoodSecure #NutritionSecure #Vegetables #EatEveryday #Easy #CostEffective #GoPreventive #StayHealthy #StayAlive

Re: One Piece Of Small Sized Tomato Is Now Sold At #40 by Ahmed0336(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2016
Lol, reminds me of last week, i said madam give me 1000naira fresh tomatoes. As she dey give me i was looking back thinking someone would collect it and she was like oga na u i dey give and i was like wtf!!! Madam just keep ur tomatoes i no want again. Naso i jejely go buy 2 big sizes of tin tomatoes undecided
Re: One Piece Of Small Sized Tomato Is Now Sold At #40 by nnadychuks(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2016
*belches*when you eat watermelon+pineapple+cucumber everymorning,you'll forget about the most popular fruit in the world(tomatoes)
Re: One Piece Of Small Sized Tomato Is Now Sold At #40 by precisionindepth: 2:45pm On May 06, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Lol, reminds me of last week, i said madam give me 1000naira fresh tomatoes. As she dey give me i was looking back thinking someone would collect it and she was like oga na u i dey give and i was like wtf!!! Madam just keep ur tomatoes i no want again. Naso i jejely go buy 2 big sizes of tin tomatoes undecided

Lol, Every body now uses tin tomato oo but having just a small bucket at the back of the house, plant some tomato seeds, have another bucket, plant some vegetables...we get to eat tomatoes and vegetables everyday...very easy and cost effective
Re: One Piece Of Small Sized Tomato Is Now Sold At #40 by tooman: 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
precisionindepth:
In this era when you have to buy five small pieces of tomatoes at #200...that is #40 per tomato... well, this is actually not a problem because there is a solution....it's called Home Gardening

That small land space at your backyard could house some vegetables...No small land space? That buckle tagged spoil could house some loamy soil to grow some vegetables....it's actually easy, cost effective, gives you a feeling of "Eat Everyday Vegetables"

The Miracle to your Food and Nutrition Secure Household is YOU!

Make Smart Choices....Have a blessed day!

#FoodSecure #NutritionSecure #Vegetables #EatEveryday #Easy #CostEffective #GoPreventive #StayHealthy #StayAlive

like 2 - 3 months back a full and healthy basket was @ 1k in .
Re: One Piece Of Small Sized Tomato Is Now Sold At #40 by Ahmed0336(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2016
precisionindepth:

Lol, Every body now uses tin tomato oo but having just a small bucket at the back of the house, plant some tomato seeds, have another bucket, plant some vegetables...we get to eat tomatoes and vegetables everyday...very easy and cost effective
I concor, the nature of my job won't let me. Would probably try it when it starts to rain properly.

(1) (Reply)

Giant Whale Butchered By Hungry Nigerians In Ilaje, Ondo State (pics) / What Happens When You Smoke Weed With Hair / Should I Eat This Snake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.