Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,530 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Complete Aptitude Test And Employment Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Complete Aptitude Test And Employment Guide (382 Views)

Pass This Test And Your Post-utme Success Is Guaranteed!! / Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced / 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME Aptitude Test Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Complete Aptitude Test And Employment Guide by WordCode77(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2016
A picture, they say, says a thousand words. Hence, I don't need to say much again - just look at the picture attached. It is a book that has helped many till someone suggested I tell more people about it on Nairaland. So, if you are interested, my contacts are all there. You may also chat me up on whatsapp using 0806-385-6582.

To your success,

Wordcode77.

Re: The Complete Aptitude Test And Employment Guide by WordCode77(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2016
Alright, just a small explanation...

When companies want to employ new staff or accept new interns (what most students refer to as Industrial attachment or just IT), the first step they take is to organize an aptitude test for everyone. Successful candidates are then invited for the second round of interview, whether the CGPA is 4.98 or 2.58. Those that did not pass are not contacted. I repeat: THOSE THAT DID NOT PASS ARE NOT CONTACTED.

Having a good grade and a good CV with cover letter is great. Amassing impressive certifications is laudable too (IF the corporations you applied to value them). What these do is to get you past the selection stage and earn you an invite for the aptitude test. They may also help you in later stages of the interview - after you must have passed the aptitude test.

Not knowing what to study because you do not have the right material to study with can be very frustrating. Of course you do not read conventional text books to pass aptitude tests. Aptitude tests seek to measure inherent intelligence, not how much you remember from your engineering, science or art texts.

This is the compilation you need. It exposes you to actual past questions from different multinationals, questions from DRAGNET, SHL, ASSESSMENTDAY, Workforce, etc (top recruiting agencies for multinational corporations in different sectors like Banking & Finance, Food & Consumer goods, Breweries, etc), different psychometric tests, etc. It is straight to the point, and answers are provided at the end of some tests. Knowing what to expect and practicing over and over would help you develop an effective test strategy; improve your speed, accuracy and confidence. It also includes chapters that discussed very helpful topics on a variety of issues - how to boost your aptitude test performance, CV tips, interview tips, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Checker's Card Is Needed / Are You Looking For Where To Get Your School Post Utme Questions? / Oracle Adf Online Training In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.