Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Auld Lang Syne Poetry Group.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Auld Lang Syne Poetry Group.. (584 Views)

Auld Lang Syne Poetry Group( Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auld Lang Syne Poetry Group.. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 06, 2016
Auld Lang syne
( old long since; memories of old)

Have you ever felt nostalgia while watching the sun recede under the cloudy sky ? have you ever had that forlorn, wistful feeling about something long lost- perhaps a loved one, or a thing that can't quite be grasped? Have you ,while watching a deep movie like titanic , or listenking to Celine Dion's my heart will go on , felt that internal eruption and the resulting rebirth ( which some call catharsis)....?..finally do you sometimes feel lost in this drama called life?...if yes, then auld lang syne is for you!...if you like reading or writing mature poetry, join me to create fun and literature...I await your contacts and provide mine:member: juininho
Auld Lang syne whatsapp group
08065544203...sincerely yours....
Re: Auld Lang Syne Poetry Group.. by Nobody: 10:21am On May 07, 2016
juininho:
Auld Lang syne
( old long since; memories of old)

Have you ever felt nostalgia while watching the sun recede under the cloudy sky ? have you ever had that forlorn, wistful feeling about something long lost- perhaps a loved one, or a thing that can't quite be grasped? Have you ,while watching a deep movie like titanic , or listenking to Celine Dion's my heart will go on , felt that internal eruption and the resulting rebirth ( which some call catharsis)....?..finally do you sometimes feel lost in this drama called life?...if yes, then auld lang syne is for you!...if you like reading or writing mature poetry, join me to create fun and literature...I await your contacts and provide mine:member: juininho
Auld Lang syne whatsapp group
08065544203...sincerely yours....

From Ibadan, with love.....

How I miss you
friends of equal hue
the laughs we had
Over things- good and bad
the secrets we shared
and the tales we heard
We had our gossips
even in time of hardships
I recall your smile
even from a distant mile
we did all together
like birds of the same feather
we were of one bond
Of you all, I grew fond
now ,far away from home
my mind oft roams
and then I remember our time
now that am in a different clime
forget me not
and strengthen our knot
I'll message you on whatsapp
everytime my memories sap...
Forever yours -all loved ones far away...

(1) (Reply)

10 Books To Read From 1992 / Check Out These Bestsellers!! / Experienced Old Author Looking For Sponsorer In Publishing Grammar Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.