Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming (8758 Views)

Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by jomolu: 12:30am On Apr 06, 2018
pls add these numbers

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Chikach: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Following
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by oyey2kng: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Add 08144911655
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Dimejimichael(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pls add me

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Ifamsy: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Pls add me also

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by lahify(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2018
please add me 09056265196
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Papichulo8888(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
Jofez:
I've tried yeast,it worked wonders

How can I make use of the Baker's yeast please? will I just add inside their feed?
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Papichulo8888(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
Dimejimichael:
Have make use of Bitter leaf and paw law leaf to cure coccidiosis

Do I extract the water and add to their water? Thanks.
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by mchinasa27: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Add 08034808389 to your WhatsApp please
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by fellowblack: 3:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Add 08053434939
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by fiddzy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
08136129820 pls add
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by boyesky(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Dimejimichael:
Have make use of Bitter leaf and paw law leaf to cure coccidiosis

Please how do you make use of the pawpaw leafs?
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by boyesky(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Jofez:
I know of aloe vera and garden egg for coccdiosis

how do you make use of Garden egg.... can you share the knowledge please?
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Koji4sini(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please add
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by guidefreak(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2019
The truth about Organic Poultry Farming is that it works for those who know it well.
And you will get to a point in farming when you cannot survive if you have to run to a group online to ask questions about the problems you are facing on your farm, then wait for hours, days or forever to get a response. Thanks to a community like Nairaland where you can be sure to get a response, but sometimes it might take days or weeks. By then, your birds must have died if you don't have an alternative way out.

So, I have found that one needs to know these things well. To get this knowledge, you might need to go to Agric sites that already have resources on Organic Poultry Farming where you will learn without having to wait for responses.

you can check https://guidefreak.com or https://diyagric.com as reference sites on Organic Poultry Farming and lots more.

Happy farming
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by guidefreak(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:
HOW DO U ADMINISTER BITTER LEAF,GARLIC AND GARLIC,DO U EXTRACT THEIR WATER AND GIVE DIRECT(THROUGH DRENCHING GUN OR SYRINGE)OR MIX WITH WATER?

Kingsley10000:
HOW DO U ADMINISTER BITTER LEAF,GARLIC AND GARLIC,DO U EXTRACT THEIR WATER AND GIVE DIRECT(THROUGH DRENCHING GUN OR SYRINGE)OR MIX WITH WATER?

How To Use Bitter Leaf Extract for Coccidiosis
Coccidiosis is a disease commonly found in poultry and rabbit, and it is a major threat to farmers’ profitability. In broiler farming for example, the ability of a farmer to overcome coccidiosis throughout the rearing period will determine his success. Today, I will answer all your questions about how to cure coccidiosis in chickens if you read to the end.
Coccidiosis is caused by the Eimeria species, such as Eimeria necatrix, E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. maxima, etc. These organisms and other species of Eimeria bring about chronic intestinal coccidiosis. Chickens are infected with coccidiosis after picking up oocysts from the ground or from their litter. These oocysts are usually passed out from other infected birds that might have recovered from the condition, and they can survive in litter for several month. Because of the ruggedness of oocysts, it is very difficult to completely exclude or eradicate them from a poultry farm, especially where birds are raised in deep litter.
Sign that your chickens have coccidiosis
If you ask any poultry farmer, the first sign they will probably mention is that of bloody droppings, which happens as a result of damage to the intestinal wall. The bleeding intestine explains why chickens suffering from coccidiosis are often reluctant to eat. This, in turn, hastens their death if the condition is not treated with urgency.

HOW TO USE BITTER LEAF FOR COCCIDIOSIS

Gather some bitter leaves. The quantity depends on the volume of juice you are hoping to get and the number of chickens you want to treat
Remove the leaves from the stem and rinse them in a bowl. Be sure to rinse properly but don’t squeeze too hard

Read more: https://guidefreak.com/how-to-use-bitter-leaf-extract-for-coccidiosis/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Frozen Chicken Supplier / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales / Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.