Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt (1626 Views)

NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged / Is Spending N600 Per Day For Feeding Too Much For A 45k Monthly Job? / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2016
Ability247:
Please I need information on pay-per-day companies in Port Harcourt - where one puts in a day's work and get paid immediately. I also need info on how to get in.

I graduated with a 2'1 in engineering and still seriously job hunting but I need to keep body and soul together. I recently moved to Port-Harcourt (less than 5 months) in search of opportunities and it is has not been easy at all. I am of above average intelligence and possess lots of energy but just because I am past 28 years, I have been rendered ineligible to apply for most opportunities. I have applied, both for specific advertised positions and speculatively, to the companies that do not discriminate based on age but it seems the economy is slowing everything down. I am even on Shell wait-list till now; no regret mail but no invitation to SRD yet. I still believe God for good news from that corner or any other corner shaa.

I just need a good pay-per-day company where I can do some labour, earn and save. If I get called to Lagos now for an interview, it would be a problem and that is not good. My parents are moderately wealthy and I love them but I have I decided to stand on my own and not to keep relying on them at my age. That is part of the reason why I had to move to a bigger city.

So dear NLs, I know some people here know the good ones. I just need to make quick honest money to take care of myself as I keep praying, job-hunting and planning. Please I need an address (or addresses) and any other helpful information, NOT pity. I am not feeling sorry for myself in anyway and I learn from my challenges everyday. It can be excruciatingly frustrating sometimes... more often than not actually, and the tunnel may be a bit dark now but I know its just a phase and it shall come to pass.

OCT. 15, 2017:

May 6, 2016 I was here asking for good pay-per-day companies in ph. I was at one of my epic lows, trying to manage but holding on fiercely to my God and my dreams...
... Handling disappointments from a relationship and from several relatives, from job offers that waste the little you have and won't send any correspondence after passing their tests...
... Managing lonliness in the darkest periods. Haunted by my strong desire to put a smile on the face of my aging parents and strugglling siblings looking up to their big brother on their separte levels...
... Appreciating the real friends I had that really proved they were not fair weather bros...
...Consoling myself when I felt like crying as the hustle got harder, more frustating or got me completely misunderstood by all...
BUT NEVER GIVING UP NO MATTER WHAT.

May 6, 2016 I was here asking for good pay-per-day companies in ph. Today I am in the US pursuing a graduate degree on scholarship and earning on the side. When I look back, I can hardly explain the step by step transition. Divine provision, favour, hardwork, FAITH. Honestly, when God says yes, just hold onto that Yes, even if all around you it looks like No. When everywhere seems dark, NEVER GIVE UP on your dreams. Keep pushing. There is light at the end of the tunnel and if you dont give up, you will eventually get there and keep going higher.

TRUST GOD AND NEVER GIVE UP.
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2016
cc. 1forall
cc. CrazyMan
cc. Seun

Please help a brother move this to the front page so I can get constructive feedback. God bless.
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2016
76 views. No comment.
Still hoping someone would come forward with helpful info...
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by uptoHim(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2016
Let me make a funny suggestion, but one I'm very sure would be profitable to either you or any person who'd give it a trial.

*clears throat*

Get a placard, CLEARLY and BOLDLY
Write these on it

" 2:1 engr graduate

Looking for a pay-per-day,
at least.

I'm ready to start now"

Go to all strategic junctions (traffic hold-up points) during morning and evening rush hours and stand with the placard. Target Onne, Igwuruta road, warri/bayelsa road, gborokiri, trans-amadi, etc.

Do this for one week and with faith. Thank you later. If you do it and couldn't get a result, call me, I will give you 10,000.

And please be properly dressed, and also have your CV and work clothes with you.

Also, be ready to see your picture on all social media newspapers in Nigeria and beyond -overnight celebrity things
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2016
uptoHim:

Let me make a funny suggestion, but one I'm very sure would be profitable to either you or any person who'd give it a trial.

*clears throat*

Get a placard, CLEARLY and BOLDLY
Write these on it

" 2:1 engr graduate

Looking for a pay-per-day,
at least.

I'm ready to start now"

Go to all strategic junctions (traffic hold-up points) during morning and evening rush hours and stand with the placard. Target Onne, Igwuruta road, warri/bayelsa road, gborokiri, trans-amadi, etc.

Do this for one week and with faith. Thank you later. If you do it and couldn't get a result, call me, I will give you 10,000.

And please be properly dressed, and also have your CV and work clothes with you.

Also, be ready to see your picture on all social media newspapers in Nigeria and beyond -overnight celebrity things

Thank you very much for your advice and time. I really appreciate it and shall take your contribution under advisement.
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2016
Please I am still looking forward to more helpful comments. This is NL - some people here always know something about everything in any location. And this is PH I'm talking about, not some remote town. PH is well represented on NL.
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 3:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 3:48am On Oct 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Guidelines And Closin / ICAN Exemption? / 2015 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.