Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nairaland Autos Vs Olx Autos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nairaland Autos Vs Olx Autos (742 Views)

Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos / OLX Donates Raincoats To LASTMA As A Token Of Their Appreciation (photos) / Nairaland Autos Section Be Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Autos Vs Olx Autos by surrogatesng: 5:36pm On May 06, 2016
As the subject indicates we are limiting comparison to the 2.I recently posted a car for sale on Nairaland,i had to bump my thread severally and got a lot of calls and comments from prospective buyers .The downside of advertising on Nairaland is that you have to always bump your thread and also troils can make negative comments on your thread and spoil your business.

Meanwhile advertising on Olx is very easy most especially when using the app.You can select which location you want to display your Ad.I observed that i got more callers and email communications which did not result to inspection of the car nor selling it.

At the end of the day i sold my car on Nairaland which to me i believe. is the most credible. online Auto marketplace in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Autos Vs Olx Autos by d33types: 12:43pm On May 07, 2016
the comment system makes a forum the best for such sales...less likelihood of contacting scammers amongst other benefits

(1) (Reply)

Mods Why Are Complaint & Scam threads taken Down? / Where Can I Get This Truck / New Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Smartphone 64 GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.