Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Shocking!Nigerian Man Went To Ikeja, Lagos To Buy Phone & This Happened(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!Nigerian Man Went To Ikeja, Lagos To Buy Phone & This Happened(photo) (920 Views)

Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!Nigerian Man Went To Ikeja, Lagos To Buy Phone & This Happened(photo) by broseme: 6:12pm On May 06, 2016
Nigerian guy who went to Ikeja to buy phone was surprised that they gave him only paper and collected his money without him knowing.According to him,everything happened so fast.The guy begin cry dey ask whether the sellers dey use juju.If you ask me who I go ask?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/e-be-like-say-those-guys-use-juju-man.html

Re: Shocking!Nigerian Man Went To Ikeja, Lagos To Buy Phone & This Happened(photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 06, 2016
Chai !!
Sorry bro! Sorry bro!! Sobs..

Re: Shocking!Nigerian Man Went To Ikeja, Lagos To Buy Phone & This Happened(photo) by benedictnsi(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2016
That's wickedness gahn!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking!Nigerian Man Went To Ikeja, Lagos To Buy Phone & This Happened(photo) by mployer(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2016
Everything happens in computer village.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Abandoned Us, Says Late Yaradua’s Family: Sahara Reporters / Thousands Wounded Fighting For Food In Oil Rich Venezuela, Nigeria Beware!! / FG Announces Agreement With Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.