Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) (67042 Views)

Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat / Rashidi Yekini's Mother Wins N2m From WWTBM Game Show [photo] / Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by donkross1(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2016
vizkiz:

what is the problem bro?

It's rather too late man.. My momma is in a better place already.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by armyofone(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2016
Not guaranteed they would have helped her.
I hope she has a roof over her head. I mean a well situated house. If only so then selling bread would be to keep busy and fend off loneliness.

Onyiibazz:
This is the reason why people are advised to help others. So that when you're gone, those people would keep your image alive. Had the guy raised pillars in his family, they would have been taking care of his mother today.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by tbliss22(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2016
beautyerhu86:

She caused her ordeal. When she was busy running from one prophet/alfa to the other to exchange her son's destiny, she didn't know this will come up. When she ganged up with the Alfas to chain her son like a mad man and took him away, next week saw was his corpse on national TV, did she know all these will come up?
Warning and lessons to all parents, stop following prophets and alfas to seek for the destiny and protection of your children. Rashidi's kids are doing fine but since this woman has made them lose their father, nothing will make the 3 girls look after their grandma. She's even lucky she has bread to sell to look after herself.

Do you know them that much??
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by tbliss22(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2016
If you've got a loving and caring MUM here please take good care of her.

There are so many parents out there, it will take the Grace of God for them to be forgiven by their children due to all manners of diabolical practices they've involved themselves in.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Tmercy(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2016
Cutealexio:
you don't no about his lifestyle before he died do you?
go n read his story he lived an extravagant lifestyle, is wedding alone was d talk of town dat year unto say d wedding no last n e com ruin am.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2016
Family curse.... This is not ordinary seriously..MAY GOD HELP US.. the guy who score our first goal in the world cup........MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by vizkiz: 11:03pm On May 06, 2016
donkross1:

It's rather too late man.. My momma is in a better place already.

I am so sorry about that bro. Dad is gonna be the point of prayer then wink
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by mrbash6113(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2016
could this be another olajumoke.........
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by donkross1(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2016
vizkiz:

I am so sorry about that bro. Dad is gonna be the point of prayer then wink

Then ima say Amen cheesy. Thanks bruv
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Totfulguy: 11:58pm On May 06, 2016
tripplephi:
Family curse.... This is not ordinary

is there ONE thing in this part of the world that is ordinary? Always in a hurry to place responsibility at the doors of other people. Thing are never the way they are. They have to be extraordinary.

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by buoye1(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Agege bread for that matter, not even Leventis or UAC. angry
O ga o[/i]
You stay in KD?
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Handsomecakes: 12:12am On May 07, 2016
Oji UZOR kalu's father was still selling chewing sticks the last time I checked.....

How much more mere Rashidi....
....how sure r u?
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by frisky2good(m): 12:18am On May 07, 2016
Wasn't she the one that arranged hefty guys to rough handle Rashidi and tie him up all in the name of taking him to where his madness will be cured? In a sane society, she will be in prison. I do not pity her at all.

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by frisky2good(m): 12:20am On May 07, 2016
Most people that really care know the full story.

tbliss22:

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by hollypagan: 12:50am On May 07, 2016
Juju dey chop him mony
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by mapet: 1:31am On May 07, 2016
tbliss22:

beautyerhu86:

She caused her ordeal. When she was busy running from one prophet/alfa to the other to exchange her son's destiny, she didn't know this will come up. When she ganged up with the Alfas to chain her son like a mad man and took him away, next week saw was his corpse on national TV, did she know all these will come up?
Warning and lessons to all parents, stop following prophets and alfas to seek for the destiny and protection of your children. Rashidi's kids are doing fine but since this woman has made them lose their father, nothing will make the 3 girls look after their grandma. She's even lucky she has bread to sell to look after herself.

All what she stated and much more had been in the public domain, it's just that people don't bother to read........ besides the premium times report is wrong.

Follow Kayode Tijani (veteran sports Journalist) whom is Yekini close friend, whom Yekini gave a "transport fare" of 30k few days before he was abducted to know more
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by mapet: 1:31am On May 07, 2016
frisky2good:
Wasn't she the one that arranged hefty guys to rough handle Rashidi and tie him up all in the name of taking him to where his madness will be cured? In a sane society, she will be in prison. I do not pity her at all.

...and the wicked Sister
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by AceDomino(m): 2:14am On May 07, 2016
Fucking Odd and unacceptable
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by bigcil2(m): 3:00am On May 07, 2016
Florblu:
You were living flashy lifestyle but your mama dey soak akamu#Singing#
Do yourself a favor and shut up . Thank you
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 5:38am On May 07, 2016
tripplephi:
She was part of the curse. She knows how her son died. She took her son away forcefully with the help from some people only for the son to be reported dead days later

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by nex(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2016
She is not selling bread for lack of money O! She is doing it because she wants to be active in old age, and be able to interact with people. I can say for a fact, that the Kwara State Government for instance, has been providing upkeep to Rashidi Yekini's immediate family, up to the tune of N5,000,000.

Some of these old people who came up in life by working hard, even if you decide to pay monthly allowances into their accounts, they must do something to keep busy. In fact, that is what makes them live longer.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Mavrick2012: 7:48am On May 07, 2016
tripplephi:
sir,learn to view issues from the logical angle.must everything be "curse", "not ordinary"? what if they didnt manage the resources gotten during Yekini's playing days properlly?their are lots of reasons to thinks of life and not always mystical "curse".lol
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 07, 2016
my father still runs his shop for 40 years uptill date, even though he has a big house to live in, i make sure there are enough money in his bank for his welfare i have told him numerous times to quit, close the shop and relax but he will not listen he says the shop keeps him going physically (exercise) some times when i visit his shop he is always sleeping grin anyway so he does not need the money.
most of the time he gives away things from his shop for free, he does not pay rent on the shop because i own the entire building. i can not force him to retire some people who don't know him will think he is poor.
so pressumably it could be the same case with yekini's mother, she may not be doing it for the money. how much is she looking to make anyway? millions? we do not know the whole story. therefore no need to conclude
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 07, 2016
Mavrick2012:
sir,learn to view issues from the logical angle.must everything be "curse", "not ordinary"? what if they didnt manage the resources gotten during Yekini's playing days properlly?their are lots of reasons to thinks of life and not always mystical "curse".lol
Absolutely! or she could be doing it not for the money, perharps to keep fit. how much will she make anyway? my father has refused to close his shop after 40 years he still runs it even though his children are not poor i ve told him to close the shop and relax but he said i am insulting him grin that it's his business which he used to raise me therefore i should mind my own business most of the time he gives away his goods on credit and free grin because he does not need the money some people who do not know him may think he is poor. infact he owns the entire building were his shop is located.
nigerians like to believe every thing is diabolical and mysterious.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by daniel56(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2016
U don see d tootoo b4. What is tootoo
david2:

Missed u tootoo kiss
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Emeka71(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2016
Rashidi Yekini is a legend and the greatest striker Nigeria ever had and will ever have.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 07, 2016
benedictnsi:
Nothing bad about it...... Oji UZOR kalu's father was still selling chewing sticks the last time I checked.....

How much more mere Rashidi

SO, YOU WISH THAT FOR YOUR OWN MUM TOO
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by UluemeFrank(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2016
You better go to AFLAO border in Togo and see Emmanuel Adebayo's mother selling bread too. Theres no big deal about.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by mcyemite(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2016
Cutealexio:
you don't know about his lifestyle before he died do you?
she obviously doesn't.. angry
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 07, 2016
Bassee:

Hehe, I've only stayed in Calabar, Uyo and PH all my life. I only know about agege from Nigerian movies sef.
heya. You come across as a lovely soul, so it hurts me that you haven't tasted agege bread especially with "agonyi beans" cry.
Don't mind me...hehe.
Nice one @ Uyo. What's your knowledge of the town like? I wanna take my family for a weekend getaway there.

Do you know any hotel (minus Le Meridean o) around Aka rd, 2-4lane down to Nwaniba. I wanna stay around that axis for easier connectivity to my flexing points.

englishmart:
lol. No be only UAC, na PDP. grin
Na correct bread na, it isn't a political party joor. angry
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Bassee(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

[i]heya. You come across as a lovely soul, so it hurts me that you haven't tasted agege bread especially with "agonyi beans" cry.
Don't mind me...hehe.
Nice one @ Uyo. What's your knowledge of the town like? I wanna take my family for a weekend getaway there.

Do you know any hotel (minus Le Meridean o) around Aka rd, 2-4lane down to Nwaniba. I wanna stay around that axis for easier connectivity to my flexing points.

Hehe, I'm based in Calabar now sha only have a few cousins that stay in uyo and since Akpabio change the place to flexing center for people like you, me sef dey miss road anytime I go there. You can use this guide though, it's quite comprehensive.

https://hotels.ng/hotels-in-akwaibom/uyo
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by kelly72: 11:25am On May 07, 2016
Even Okwaraji who died in action for Nigeria, his mother was abandoned. And when some Nigerian athletes pledge loyalty to other caring countries, it is the poor who come online to chastise them. Sorry ma, may the Lord console you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.