Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why You Should Be Against South Unity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Be Against South Unity. (716 Views)

Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Be Against South Unity. by ikeg7416: 7:26pm On May 06, 2016
On this NL, we were here when after the Enugu attack to see yoruba having a field day mocking the dead and those injuried. Some even professing how retaliation should have been the right way to solve the situation. Insulting Enugu people left and right and when confronted, they scream is retaliation against the mockery of their mile 12 palava...some even stating their people would never mock the dead blah blah yet forgetting that those of us that's been here since 2012, we all know the mockery of the mile 12 palava was due to retaliation over yoruba repeated laughter, mockery and teasing against the killing of Massob members as well as Igbo people up north. Those of us that's been on NL long enough remembers very vividly who started the laughing over the death of others and last i checked the group who began it was yoruba.

Anyway, after the Enugu massacre, we saw yoruba opening threads upon threads, comments, upon comments, screaming "South unity. South unity". "The south should unite to deal with the hausa/fulani palava blah blah". I never trusted yoruba so I ignored all that crap but some individuals, who I'm going to say are very blind, listened to it, and supported it

Fast forward to Aba riots that happened few days ago...the same set of people that mocked Enugu for retaliating, ironically enough were the same set of people that actually condemn Aba boys for retaliating. Infact, out of all South groups, yolobas, were the only ones that sympathized with the hausa who died for Killing a man FIRST. The man the hausa killed does not matter to the yorubas, the one that mattered is the Aba boys defending themselves.

Like they are the biggest hypocrites and contradicts on this planet. Every year, we can see why these people are classified as two faced you can never turn your back on.

Now someone tell me, why in God's name are you people actually thinking of south unity with this people? This is a question for those that are falling for that south unity crap these people are tooting around lately.
Have any of una never wondered why anytime their is a southern governors meeting in effort to unite the regions, the SW governors and leaders are never invited unless they are the ones that set up the meeting? That speaks volume.
Have any of una never wonder why in all the press release of ND militants and IPOB...they never mention SW despite each mentions SS and SE? That speaks volume. In my opinion, these set aka leaders and militant fighters are the ones who got inside knowledge about that nation and tribes of that nation so when the leaders of the two south groups avoid including the only other "south" group to "unify the south", there has to be a huge reason why and I believe everyday we see a glimpse as to why.

As for what motivated for this thread....the replies of the Yoruba members in the Aba riot threads as well as the attached screenshoot.

For those still blinded by the so called "South unity" solving anything....Wake the f2k up. There is one region in south that'll throw all of us under the bus if it means pleasing their northern masters. The SW being in the south, in my opinion, is the biggest mistake known to man. They and the North should have been together. Infact, MB should have been in the south while SW can attach to the north....if wishes can come true, that'll be my wish right now.

Re: Why You Should Be Against South Unity. by ckmayoca: 7:40pm On May 06, 2016
Those 2 monikers are animal abeg ignore them. But these ppl are still happy at what was they did to hausa in ogun state some years back just because ogun is the only state with boldness. Now some people seek revenge for thier brother and one bastard is complaining. This is how u thank those who come into ur house and Bleep ur wives just cos u want peace.
If Isreal had been gentle, the country would have been forgotten.
Re: Why You Should Be Against South Unity. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 06, 2016
victim mentality, its in you guys keep it up
I can't count the numbers of stupid thread to make jest of Yoruba's during mile2 fracas,how many was created by Yoruba's during Enugu massacre
if Yoruba's ever make jest of IBO's its because of their boisterous pride,calling all tribe except themselves cowards
,the truth remains you are just lousy chest beaters
To hell with southern unity,I speak for all Yoruba's we don't need it we've always clamoured for am independent nation even pre independence
DON'T BOTHER QUOTING ME I WONT REPLY

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Against South Unity. by kossyablaze(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2016
Hagmond:
victim mentality, its in you guys keep it up
I can't count the numbers of stupid thread to make jest of Yoruba's during mile2 fracas,how many was created by Yoruba's during Enugu massacre
if Yoruba's ever make jest of IBO's its because of their boisterous pride,calling all tribe except themselves cowards
,the truth remains you are just lousy chest beaters
To hell with southern unity,I speak for all Yoruba's we don't need it we've always clamoured for am independent nation even pre independence
DON'T BOTHER QUOTING ME I WONT REPLY
smh

(1) (Reply)

Senator John Enoh, Receives Award As Ambassador Of Peace / Stop Destroying Pipelines, Ex-militants Warn Niger Delta Avengers / Sai Baba: Funny Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.