Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (195047 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

Hi Rex...
Hi mimzy.
How are you this evening?smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Hi mimzy.

How are you this evening?smiley

I'm good and u?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

I'm good and u?
I'm fine, thank you.

Do you know why I've called you up today? You can take a guesssmiley.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I'm fine, thank you.

Do you know why I've called you up today? You can take a guesssmiley.

I've been tryna figure it out but to no avail

Pls bail me out
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

I've been tryna figure it out but to no avail

Pls bail me out
I would like you to take a guess. & you have to guess rightly. I have a Strong feeling that you know whycheesy.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I would like you to take a guess. & you have to guess rightly. I have a Strong feeling that you know whycheesy.

Truth be told.. I don't know.. Kindly fill me in sad
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

Truth be told.. I don't know.. Kindly fill me in sad
But I would have still love you to take a wide guesssmiley.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
But I would have still love you to take a wide guesssmiley.

Whew.. I give up sad
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

Whew.. I give up kiss
Okaysmiley.
So why?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Okaysmiley.

So why?

Why what?? I'm lost Rex.. Don't do this na

Shed more light
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

Why what?? I'm lost Rex.. Don't do this na

Shed more light
Okay. Don't cry on mecheesy.

I know you have a lover, husband, bestie, admirers and all. But I want you to know that you interest me.

Now, I wouldn't want you to misunderstand mesmiley. Just respect the fact that I want to befriend yousmiley.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Okay. Don't cry on mecheesy.

I know you ****"". But I want you to know that *****

Now, I wouldn't want you to misunderstand mesmiley. Just respect the fact that *********smiley.

Awwww.. I appreciate this Rex kiss

Whew...I'm speechless ..

You wanna modify your post
Pm maybe?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

Awwww.. I appreciate this Rex kiss

Whew...I'm speechless
I don't want you to be speechless. Will you be willing to befriend me in return?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I don't want you to be speechless. Will you be willing to befriend me in return?

Friendship..yes..no problem
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

Friendship..yes..no problem
I would have wanted more than that but I'm wise enough to know better.

Wouldn't it be better I get your contact? BBM pin, maybe?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I would have wanted more than that but I'm wise enough to know better.

Wouldn't it be better I get your contact? BBM pin, maybe?

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

That is a dot. You typed in a dot for me? Seriously?
What am I to do with thatsmiley?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
That is a dot. You typed in a dot for me? Seriously?

What am I to do with thatsmiley?

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by RexKexMilann: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
mimzy:

That was good of you. You can take it down nowsmiley.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
That was good of you. You can take it down nowsmiley.
Ok
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Chai Ramadan starts tommorow,my boos will become slim embarassed .
What 'll happen to Omotayor and aminat now,i can't watch them fasting but i gat no option,Allah's commandment.

Ramadan Mubarak to all my muslim friends,boos,boss,enemies e.t.c.
Keep yourself healthy,may Allah grant you mercy to see it through!!
Cc :
Aminat508
omotayor123
Agarawu23 and all other muslims in the house

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Fynestboi: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
cool
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Like seriously Lanicky i never knew you had a diary,was about to ask why you didn't create one sef

btw nice d.pics
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Bushesbae(f): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehactor I don't like what you did on that birthday thread. I am angelberry
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by lanicky(f): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Like seriously Lanicky i never knew you had a diary,was about to ask why you didn't create one sef

btw nice d.pics

I do have a diary..but I do not update it regularly.
Thankswink

Good morning sweetkiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Is that how they greet in PH

Good morning though
juhan:
mediapace what is it?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Is that how they greet in PH
Good morning though
lol good morning sir
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2016
How are you ma angry
juhan:
lol good morning sir
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mediapace:
How are you ma angry
ayam fine sir
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Eniolajay1519: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'm very worried about our culture, religions and government.. Been meaning to say this all this while but a whole lot of people will not understand it. And who wanna spend 14 precious years in these over crowded and 'sickly ' Nigerian prisons However, I'll defy fears and institutionalised persecution to air my view:
A girl loves another girl and spends "time" with her, and a guy, say for example, myself, spends private quality time with my hommie. What's da big deal in it!!! Abeg let people with "contrary" sexual orientations be. Afterall, it doesn't do any HARM to nobody. let everyone bear his or her own cross.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (170) (Reply)

What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.