Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (187764 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Emoc or the others? I sure do, on a daily basis.

What are you doing here?

You promised to check up on me and never did.

I know your type. You’re just a heart breaker.

Don’t worry undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

What are you doing here?

You promised to check up on me and never did.

I know your type. You’re just a heart breaker.

Don’t worry undecided

Checking on you now via mail.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Checking on you now via mail.

Ok dear. I’ll be waiting…
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by MANAGER92: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good Afternoon here please I need a good Muslim lady who is a working class and beautiful and also ready for marriage don’t be shy to chat me up on WhatsApp 08105781625
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 05, 2022
GenBuhari:

I am Emeka from Anambra state

58 years old Man and Separated soon to be divorced; I have 4 daughters who reside with their mother .

I am very tall, grey, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.

AA Genotype but yours does not matter , I don't believe in medical validation of marriage. I strongly oppose vaccines of any kind.
Any religion ( I am not religious)

You:
Happy, positive, easy-going lady.

Hardworking, entrepreneurial and good home-maker.

Black woman of any nationality or tribe.

Must be interested in maintaining good health and being healthy and open new ideas and querying popular beliefs on health and other issues.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Desire to have children .

Motherhood and previous marriage are no obstacle.

usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Iconme(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nice one op
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by imagrg(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm a retired Educationist. 58 years old, on the slim side but healthy and humble.
Widowed early last year with 3 grown children.
My beautiful and loving wife died of heart-failure early last year and I'm just recovering from the shock.
I'm beginning to long for companionship that could in due course lead to marriage. My children have been urging me to do so knowing that I feel very lonely.

I need an educated, beautiful and hardworking lady for a relationship and possibly marriage as time goes on.
She must be tolerant, disciplined and resident in Benin City or environs. She must have a sense of decency. And should be between the age of 32 to 40.

Any interested lady should contact me pronto on WhatsApp: zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two.

I'm waiting!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Tegabadguy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fynestboi:
*zooms in with my bugatti*

As the topic denotes. This will serve as a continuation and remodification of this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat

The thread was actually so useful, and to some extent it reduced derailers from destructing posters' thread, and I feel bringing it back with a modification which is, instead of Romance section only we are making it, for the whole Nairalander.

The last time someone commented on that thread was October 11 2015.

So come in, let the off topic discussion begin... No dulling..
hello am a new com
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Stanley3562(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fynestboi:

As the topic denotes. This will serve as a continuation and remodification of this thread.

The thread was actually so useful, and to some extent it reduced derailers from destructing posters' thread, and I feel bringing it back with a modification which is, instead of Romance section only we are making it, for the whole Nairalander.

Yo I'm new here
I just got registered into nairaland recently
And I care to make new friends smiley
So u can dm me
Thank you cry
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Stanley3562(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Tegabadguy:
hello am a new com
Yooo cool
Wassup how is it going
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Tegabadguy(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Stanley3562:

Yooo cool
Wassup how is it going
fine ooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by AlphaTaikun: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2022
Recap:
1stGenAmerican, how's it going?

I wanted to let you know that I had a convo (using standard negotiations skills) with the moniker "S*l*y*f*x" on Sunday the 21st of August and he gave me his word that he would NOT harrass and troll you again. I was starting to get annoyed due to the derailment of that FA thread... so instead of repeatedly having the mods to ban the moniker, I got that intuitive nudge to engage him because there had to be a "deep psychological trigger" for his actions... and it worked! So the de-escalation of the situation through negotiations sometimes works better than the outright banning of a relentless troll.

He also has a newly registered NL moniker from 22nd of this month [
August], but he'll definitely NOT do the relentless trolling again because of the regard he said he has for me via our convo and you have to just ignore him as well. I remember that you shared my thread post on the Japanese reality TV star/wrestler who took her life in 2020 because of cyberbullies. Her suicide should never have happened if STRICTER CYBERBULLYING laws had been implemented in Japan and indeed the entire world.

Side Note:
Do you use the NL "Report Button" as well? I personally use the NL "Report Button" with "Rules Violated" numbers of : 19, 2, 3, 8, 9, the most. So in the event that you get hit by some other troll, first use the NL "Report Button" with "Rules Violated" numbers of : 19, 2, 3, 8, 9.

I'll talk to you soon "brown sugar"... wink

P.S. I posted this today, the 1st of September 2022. I originally wanted to post this earlier on the 24th of August 2022.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by AlphaTaikun: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Fynestboi:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Camelot65: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2022
peacefull:

Oga, How far?! cheesy

Yukata is kind of Kimono.
But only wearing in summer and for sleep in old days.
Even now, If you go to Japanese hotel "Ryokan", there have Yukata for sleeping.
And Yukata is not formal attire.
Kimono has formal to wear for wedding party, funeral etc.
But Yukata is no!

My favorite food is Sushi, Sashimi and salad!
I think my most favorite food is salad.
Oh! and I love chocolate!
Greedy?! cheesy

What about you?
What is your favorite food?
My favorite Nigerian food is pepper soup! Very yummy! smiley

Really?
Is there have Japanese restaurant?
I have heard about "Geisha" in Nigeria.
Canned food?
If I heard "Geisha", I will never imagine about food.
I think most of Japanese peoples will not imagine about food if they heard "Geisha".

Oh! Busy for working? or school? or playing?! cheesy
Sorry, joking.
I hope you are fine and not too much stress.

Japan is crazy hot now! Too much heat!!
But because of typhoon, little bit better now.
What about Nigeria? your place?
Oh wow, I have been off for a really long time.

I like the kimono better, it looks beautiful and traditional on y'all

The three S grin sushi, sashimi and salad. I love salad too, Ill check the other two out in the internet

My favourite Nigerian dish is pounded yam with egusi soup well garnished. I like pepper soup but it's been long I took one.

Yeah, geisha is like sardine, I don't like both. A geisha has a different meaning there in Japan,right? What does it mean?

With work plus I wanted to go off nairaland for sometime. I have been good and what about you?

It's so so cold out here and raining so well.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Trabelsi: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Ladies available for hook-up in Kogi Okene
, mention me here let chat
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by peacefull(f): 3:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Camelot65:
Oh wow, I have been off for a really long time.

I like the kimono better, it looks beautiful and traditional on y'all

The three S grin sushi, sashimi and salad. I love salad too, Ill check the other two out in the internet

My favourite Nigerian dish is pounded yam with egusi soup well garnished. I like pepper soup but it's been long I took one.

Yeah, geisha is like sardine, I don't like both. A geisha has a different meaning there in Japan,right? What does it mean?

With work plus I wanted to go off nairaland for sometime. I have been good and what about you?

It's so so cold out here and raining so well.

Oga! How far? cheesy
Long time! I hope you are good!

Sorry, Oga.
I found out something hurt me. So, my negative feelings trying to control me and I hate it so much.
I wanna have good conversation with peoples!
I love to be a always positive person! smiley

So, I will read this your comment well and I will reply you later. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by escapellee(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Feel good and relax your mind by having a good massage , Feeling my hands all over your body to relax your mind and body is what I look up to. As a sexy,matured and pretty woman you need a good massage and you need a good head game.you're welcome to my world to have a good massage and good suck to ease you from stress. My charges are affordable , for massage or massage with good head game, or just an head game .hmm. Reach me on 07033543846 abuja and lagos
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by AlphaTaikun: 2:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Stop it!

It seems like 1stGenAmerican is hiding from the law, or is indisposed lately.

She prefers to come in here and stealthily leave... *smirk* wink

Just pondering.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:04am On Sep 05, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
Stop it!

It seems like 1stGenAmerican
is hiding from the law, or is indisposed lately.

She prefers to come in here and stealthily leave... *smirk* wink

Just pondering.

cheesy

Blame it all on me renting out a beach house for this holiday weekend only to be bombarded with non-stop rain. Murphy’s Law!

How are you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by AlphaTaikun: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

cheesy

Blame it all on me renting out a beach house for this holiday weekend only to be bombarded with non-stop rain. Murphy’s Law!

How are you?
Aha! 1stGenAmerican,

I'm having a stimulating time right here hon. wink

"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." I'm not a firm believer in the "Murphy's Law" 'cause it has a "pessimistic" outlook. Like saying you and I are NOT in control of most events happening in our lives.

I believe more in doing the "SWOT analysis" and I also believe that thoughts are things. All things are created twice: First in the "mind"... and then in the "real world."

But on the other hand, it seems you were all alone at the beach front when "Murphy" gate-crashed just so as to have some of your tasty-looking holiday weekend barbequed turkey, shrimps and kabobs... I'd rather prefer "Yhprum's Law" to "Murphy's Law" in these times though. Lol.

So, always keep your eyes on real-time information coming out from the Weather Prediction Center (WPC) for near-perfect weather forecasts.

=>https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/#page=ovw

At a time when there's drought in some U.S. states, expect flash flooding in some other states in September 2022.

Talk to you soon... Enjoy your day "brown sugar."

P.S.: Quick Update: @1stGenAmerican, I've just added these useful Web links from the WPC. Check them out for future "Plan Bs."

=> https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/#page=ovw

=> https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/qpf/excessive_rainfall_outlook_ero.php

=> https://twitter.com/NWSWPC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by worksmart(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Christine56(f): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
hmmm
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pweetychyka(f): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2022
pweetychyka:
New friends needed..... Boredom is hitting hard
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by OminipotentDEAN(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fynestboi:
darkenedrebel

Guy no dey peep join us. Na free world.
oh really, i for no no before grin
Fynestboi:
darkenedrebel

Guy no dey peep join us. Na free world.
oh really, i for no no before
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by AlphaTaikun: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2022
@1stGenAmerican, hope your weekend was fun-filled... away from some work stressors?

I'm on a mission to get some new formal suits and travel suits, and
I want to have your distinct input on the kind of colors women find really cool on men's suits/clothing.

I once read from a research that women are able to identify colors more easily than men.

Your honest female perspective would be fun to analyse before ordering those new suits.

Wishing you an intensely
stimulating workweek ahead.

Stay safe brown sugar.

Ciao. wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gigdip999(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Am an edo guy but i live in lagos. I would love to date and marry an edo girl. So please if u are here kindly call me on 08136019277
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
@1stGenAmerican, hope your weekend was fun-filled... away from some work stressors?

I want to have your distinct input on the kind of colors women find really cool on men's suits/clothing.

I once read from a research that women are able to identify colors more easily than men.

Your honest female perspective would be fun to analyse before ordering those new suits.

Wishing you an intensely

Stay safe brown sugar.

Ciao. wink

Hi there! I have excellent taste and will be happy to help. I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to give you my input once I’m home for the day. I’ll be doing a bit of research and replying in a few hours. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by XRJP: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
@pweetychyka
Hi, I saw your pm, however, I can't access my mail for some reasons. Do you mind dropping your number or an email you have access to?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Wishing you an intensely

Stay safe brown sugar.

Ciao. wink

Let’s start with your personal style and level of comfort. Different cuts/styles of suits are more suitable depending on your likes. On non-suit days, what are more comfortable wearing- casual (Dockers with a polo shirt), dressy casual, or business casual? What is your body type?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pweetychyka(f): 5:03am On Sep 27, 2022
XRJP:
@pweetychyka
Hi, I saw your pm, however, I can't access my mail for some reasons. Do you mind dropping your number or an email you have access to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.