Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (189906 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ufondunenye(f): 6:31pm On May 16, 2017
Hello guys,how una dey shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by D2DK(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2017
ufondunenye:
Hello guys,how una dey shocked we are good and you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On May 24, 2017
Aggressivefucker what's your main?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Aggressivefucker what's your main?

uhmmm would have loved to tell but ermmm.....i....ermmm...dont think that'd be wise lipsrsealed

how about we pretend am a new person and i joined nl around feb 2017

hi am agressive fucker

how ya doing smiley

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

uhmmm would have loved to tell but ermmm.....i....ermmm...dont think that'd be wise lipsrsealed

how about we pretend am a new person and i joined nl around feb 2017

hi am agressive fucker

how ya doing smiley
Just curious on why you followed my main and alt. Okay since you want it that way, I'll respect it.
I'm doing great and you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Just curious on why you followed my main and alt. Okay since you want it that way, I'll respect it.
I'm doing great and you?

now u wanna make me divulge some classified info huh

anyways let just say i used to know u then and there was something....................................and i just like both ur main and alt(s) smiley smiley

right now am guessing u went away for so long a time because u were busy with school, maybe tired of nl, and u met the right one and didnt even bother about nl and the guys waiting for you there

qui?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

now u wanna make me divulge some classified info huh

anyways let just say i used to know u then and there was something....................................and i just like both ur main and alt(s) smiley smiley

right now am guessing u went away for so long a time because u were busy with school, maybe tired of nl, and u met the right one and didnt even bother about nl and the guys waiting for you there

qui?
Yea, yea. Something like that.

Thanks for liking my sobriquents lol. Who are the guys waiting for me?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, yea. Something like that.

Thanks for liking my sobriquents lol. Who are the guys waiting for me?

lmao

well you're welcome

and about the guys am sure u know them or put preferably u know most of them............i could place my last penny that u 'd be able to at least two guys who u think or know might have been worried sick and waiting for you......

You game? wink

try mentioning two and i'd tell u if u're wrong grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 9:56pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lmao

well you're welcome

and about the guys am sure u know them or put preferably u know most of them............i could place my last penny that u 'd be able to at least two guys who u think or know might have been worried sick and waiting for you......

You game? wink

try mentioning two and i'd tell u if u're wrong grin
LOL... You and Steven. tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL... You and Steven. tongue

lmfao

u see....i knew u'd get them right

u're right about steven but i aiint sure if i was worried......if i remember vivdly i think it was my alternate that was really really worried about you

all the same u're still correct

hope u dont mind me asking but has ur theory @siggy been thoroughly tested and proven to be true
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 10:09pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lmfao

u see....i knew u'd get them right

u're right about steven but i aiint sure if i was worried......if i remember vivdly i think it was my alternate that was really really worried about you

all the same u're still correct

hope u dont mind me asking but has ur theory @siggy been thoroughly tested and proven to be true
You're kinda getting me confused sha with all this talks about alternates. My siggy is very true. Less fuvk more life. Cheers.

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
You're kinda getting me confused sha with all this talks about alternates. My siggy is very true. Less fuvk more life. Cheers.

yeah thats the whole idea.....to get u confused and curious so u'd want to prolong the convo and most probably try to find out who i really amwink tongue

and ermm i need and want to leave long

hope u dont mind me joining u in not giving a fvck
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 10:17pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

yeah thats the whole idea.....to get u confused and curious so u'd want to prolong the convo and most probably try to find out who i really amwink tongue

and ermm i need and want to leave long

hope u dont mind me joining u in not giving a fvck

I'm not really inquisitive, because these things are not new in nl.
Lol you can, no biggie.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not really inquisitive, because these things are not new in nl.
Lol you can, no biggie.

hmmm i guess its not working then

would have to move to phase 2

but that'd be tomorrow tongue

Feeling sleepy right now

why are u still awake btw

thought most ladies start dier beautty sleep from 9pm undecided
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 10:30pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

hmmm i guess its not working then

would have to move to phase 2

but that'd be tomorrow tongue

Feeling sleepy right now

why are u still awake btw

thought most ladies start dier beautty sleep from 9pm undecided
LOL... Surely not me, it depends on how my day has been. Goodnight hun, have a good night rest.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL... Surely not me, it depends on how my day has been. Goodnight hun, have a good night rest.

yeah.... i most definitely will....probably dreaming about you (someone i have never met in personshocked shocked but its allowed right?)

do take care and enjoy ur night rest too...thats if u sleep at all tonight wink cos i feel u're trying to make up for the time u missed nl and thats why u saying up late cheesy cheesy

sweet dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by domchike(m): 2:27am On May 31, 2017
ufondunenye:
Hello guys,how una dey shocked
where re u at
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by domchike(m): 2:28am On May 31, 2017
Divay22:
Lol.....what's happening in the oza room cool cool
you come in and see
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ufondunenye(f): 8:43am On May 31, 2017
domchike:

where re u at
I dey my house, you dey find me?? tongue shocked
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by domchike(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2017
ufondunenye:
I dey my house, you dey find me?? tongue shocked
Add me on WhatsApp 08033742611
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ufondunenye(f): 10:47am On May 31, 2017
domchike:

Add me on WhatsApp 08033742611
Is ur whasap dashing millions to people?? tongue shocked
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by aragonchuks(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2017
No parking space

Come ufondunenye
Come shift this volvo make i park my

FERRARI.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ufondunenye(f): 11:09am On May 31, 2017
aragonchuks:
No parking space

Come ufondunenye
Come shift this volvo make i park my

FERRARI.
FERRARI bawo!! Atleast I have volvo with swag,

Coman check it out.

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by aragonchuks(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2017
ufondunenye:

FERRARI bawo!! Atleast I have volvo with swag,

Haha that one na vol ...the remaining vo travel grin

Coman check it out.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by domchike(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2017
ufondunenye:

Is ur whasap dashing millions to people?? tongue shocked
try ni
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by bangalee1(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2017
I need new friends in kwara. If you av female friends here mention my moniker.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Piiko:
cry am telling you how u been?? Busy all day?? Am getting addicted to NL there's always something to have a good laugh about cool
Been ok thanks, you? Not that busy lol yes it's definitely good for comic relief cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2017
1bkaye:

Been ok thanks, you? Not that busy lol yes it's definitely good for comic relief cheesy
mixed emotions am stressed out, I like the banters this Internet kids throw Afonja vs Igbos by the way am a Igbo, hows ya day going? What u planned lined out?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Piiko:
mixed emotions am stressed out, I like the banters this Internet kids throw Afonja vs Igbos by the way am a Igbo, hows ya day going? What u planned lined out?
Lool yeah it can be very funny, and naturally I'll always be rooting for my people tongue

I'm cool thanks, work as usual. You?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool yeah it can be very funny, and naturally I'll always be rooting for my people tongue

shocked howdy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Silkmoth:

shocked howdy
I dey thanks, how far? tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2017
I will be fine, Whats ur star sign and birthday??
1bkaye:

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.