Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Girl Who Lost Her Life Due To Disobedience/carelessness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Who Lost Her Life Due To Disobedience/carelessness (838 Views)

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Lost Her Life Due To Disobedience/carelessness by Miriam20(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2016
Actually I just felt I should post this here,it was posted by a friend of mine on Facebook. And it was really touching, please to all the ladies reading this right now, becareful with the kind of decisions you (me included). Sometimes it turns out to be a regret, and also the guys, always advice your friends, girlfriends,sisters e.t.c

Re: Girl Who Lost Her Life Due To Disobedience/carelessness by JustOzito(f): 8:42pm On May 06, 2016
this your grammar no be here.

RIP to the young lady

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Lost Her Life Due To Disobedience/carelessness by MarryMeee: 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
Rest in peace omalachi and rest in peace english
Re: Girl Who Lost Her Life Due To Disobedience/carelessness by Miriam20(f): 8:46pm On May 06, 2016
Her pix, may her soul rest in peace

Re: Girl Who Lost Her Life Due To Disobedience/carelessness by Miriam20(f): 8:49pm On May 06, 2016
Kind of decisions u make rather. No big deal if u correct me na.

(1) (Reply)

- / 9ja Man Abandoned His Wife & Allow Her Die Because She Broke Waist During Birth / 10 Wives Who Set Their Husbands On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.