Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

For A Fresher, What Can He Do To Earn A Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For A Fresher, What Can He Do To Earn A Blog? (422 Views)

9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense / Total Cost In Creating A Blog / *Become A CERTIFIED PAYPAL/ECURRENCIES AGENT etc & Earn a STEADY Income Daily! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For A Fresher, What Can He Do To Earn A Blog? by permanentgrace(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2016
So pls, someone like myself who is only computer literate but know little or nothing when it comes to programming, blogging etc, what can i do to own and operate my blog?
Re: For A Fresher, What Can He Do To Earn A Blog? by tripplephi: 2:30am On May 07, 2016
It shows you are far from being literate in computer... Anyway you should be busy studying free tutorials on Google n not asking Nairaland cos this is not Google. Go and download tutorials in pdf even from Google Apps store on blogging.

But in all honesty I feel you are confused cos u may think blogging is automatic cash machine... Na lie o... It takes the longest time to reach consistent steady income.. U might wanna browse NL investment n business sections to find simple online jobs that you can do with little or no capital.
Re: For A Fresher, What Can He Do To Earn A Blog? by brianromel(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2016
Yes lad you can earn money from blogging but it sounds like you have a long way to go.

As the poster up above said.

Google about how to start a blog and what a blog is and how to make money from a blog.

Once you are done with that.

Next Google about Internet marketing and inbound marketing. Do as many free courses and YouTube videos to learn what they all are.

Head over to hubspot inbound marketing course and register for the the free course.

It's an eye opener on the right way to blog and to get to know who your are blogging for and where your traffic will come from.

Once your done with all of that, then it's time to ask yourselves these questions.

What are will you blog about?
What niche do you want to focus on?
What volume of visitors are available in that niche?
What are their pain points?
What pain points will I blog on?
What solutions can I provide for them?

These questions when your ready will help you working on growing your blog for the right audience you want.

Good luck and get started now!!!
Re: For A Fresher, What Can He Do To Earn A Blog? by henryobinna(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2016
do you intend to kick start your blogging career?

check out this thread for coaching, designing and guaranteed traffic https://www.nairaland.com/3078854/get-affordable-professional-blog-free

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Create An Adsense Account / Website Design And Other Ict Services. / How To Publish Posts On Your Sites Using Opera-mini Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.