Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... (2470 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by Daminaj1(f): 9:22pm On May 06, 2016
Beat.... Yes you heard right, a beat.

The real cause of the beef between Tiwa and Seyi is over a beat. You see, a producer gave both artistes a beat at the begining of their career and they found out around the time they were about to release their track. Which led to a fight on who has the song. However, they both released their song but Tiwa's song was the bigger beat hence, she was the bigger star.

Years later, Seyi almost made it to the top of the industry. Now, the top cannot contain both ladies as the battle for supremacy continues. Seyi actually said Tiwa is like a sister at a point. It would seem the feelings weren't returned.

Watch videos below.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/we-have-genesis-to-revelations-on-tiwa.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by Daminaj1(f): 9:22pm On May 06, 2016
VIDEOS.

Seyi Shay explaining their beef in 2013 ( she was new in the industry)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wf2KaitMw0

Tiwa's song (Kele Kele)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVZJXKiikjI

Seyi Shay's "No lele"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYhbMLjpHls
Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by yellowbeauty(f): 9:25pm On May 06, 2016
I thought it will be over a man...mcheeeewwww
Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by Fynestboi: 9:27pm On May 06, 2016
yellowbeauty:

Lol. grin
Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by Daminaj1(f): 10:00pm On May 06, 2016
yellowbeauty:

lol. Not every time man. sometimes beat.
Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by chikel2000(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2016
Daminaj1:

lol. Not every time man. sometimes beat.
Baby when will u accept my application letter now, can't I be ur psquare n u my Dija?
Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by cruzita(f): 10:24pm On May 06, 2016
women and hatred be like bread and beans
Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by johnPollock(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2016
I wanna be a billonaire buh hw dos dis news concern me
Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by Sigo86(m): 12:31am On May 07, 2016
cruzita:
women and hatred be like bread and beans

Good u know... Hating 4nothing grin
Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:19am On May 07, 2016
Beat ?? Tiwa has enough of that.....thanks to Tee Baba
Re: Real Cause Of Seyi Shay And Tiwa Savage Beef Revealed - It Was Over A ....... by Nobody: 8:49am On May 07, 2016
jst over beat? ladies sh

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris' Wedding Photo To Anita Oyakhilome / Terrible Accident At Owerri Express Road Orlu, Imo State / Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.