Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta (2020 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today / Nigeria ‘probes AU Seat Loss’, Suspects Sabotage By Own Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by arbitter: 9:40pm On May 06, 2016
So apparently Niger Delta 'Avengers' and their fellow militants have decided they wanna cripple Nigeria's economy, so theyre going around blowing pipes and sabotaging other Oil facilities down there. Hmmm, how amusing.

Even more amusing is the Keyboard warriors (lets be realistic most of them are phone warriors actually), that spend their time on social media hyping these guys and egging them on.

So whats the point exactly? They say they want this and that and whatever. But mostly Resource control and a Soverein conference is what i see mostly floating around. BOTH of these things they could simply have pushed their Representatives and Senators to demand and im pretty sure that would have been a more efficient route. DID YOU KEYBOARD WARRIORS AND YOUR MILITANT heroes ever try this? Nope! Didnt think so. They prefer to sabotage the Economy, because that makes so much sense.

Maybe they should bomb their Reps and Senators houses if theyre not getting their attentions right now, that should definitely do it. Those guys could deliver their demands and get them their demands way faster and I SEMM TO REMEMBER THATS ACTUALLY THEIR FUCKING JOB!, YOURE ASKING BUHARI TO DO THIS AND THAT, LAST TIME I CHECKED THE PRESIDENT DIDNT WRITE THE CONSTITUTION AND ISNT SOME UNILATERAL RULER.

SURE youre getting attention right now, why wouldnt you since youre crippling the country, which im sure you think has zero effects on you. NEWSFLASH: It actually does, not only right now, But lets say even if you were to magically get your secession OR resource control by next month, you'd still have to live with the consequence of damaging your lands and chasing foreign oil companies away (im sure you all think they would just magically come back and shore up your 'new nations economy after you sabotaged them eh).

I highly doubt youre all that stupid to have that sort of reasoning, SO it means the only logical explanation left is that this is basically all about you wanting to SABOTAGE Buharis government. Not really a secret that one too, i mean youre blatantly gloating that this is some revenge because Boko Haram was used to chase out GEJ? First of all , I think its cute how you think Jonathan was voted out Exclusively because of Boko Haram. And second of all, youre conspiracy oriented bullshit is really not a solid argument. You have zero proof that anyone conspired to fund Boko Haram, so they go kill off Northerners (something you were so Rejoicing over and still ARE), and if that were the case, WHY is Boko Haram still a thing now? (also something you're gloating over), Seriously pick a narrative and stick with it. You cant claim Boko Haram is a conspiracy against GEJ then also gloat about them basically destroying a part of the North and rail against Buhari for not stopping them. Such two faced bullshit is just lame.

So to Recap, After Buhari won and took over. You were all riled up and throwing tantrums and wishing him failure of course. Then ofcourse since Oil prices fell the impact hit Nigeria as it hit every other Country AND BY THE WAY STILL WOULD HAVE HAPPENED REGARDLESS OF WHO'S IN OFFICE , this is for you numbnuts that go around boasting that people who voted Buhari deserve this situation, that makes zero sense.

SO as you know we've all been telling you 4 years is a long time and you simply ranting and wishing Buhari to fail aint gonna do jackshit. So obviously you then decided WELL, why not Sabotage him then, THEN AFTERWARDS we can finally be at peace with ourselves and be happy that he failed (with much help from you of course). Hence all this bullshit.

AND dont even try to tell me otherwise. THERES OBVIOUSLY A SIMPLE solution to your so called demands for Resource Control and/Or Secession, SIMPLY have your elected Representatives do it for you. IF YOU FOR SOME REASON DONT BELIEVE IN THAT SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT WHY SPEND SO MUCH ENERGY ON THE RECENT RIVERS ELECTIONS AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT TOOK PLACE? DIDNT SEEM LIKE IT WAS MEANINGLESS TO YOU THEN? WHY FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO ELECT ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE? I seriously would have thought you would use that Opportunity to send your Pro South Agenda folks to the National Assembly BUUUT ofcourse since youre all Halfwits you just wanted to show off your so called grievances and vote random ldiots that ally with your preferred Politicians.

I rest my case.

9 Likes

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by madenigga(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2016
Too long pls summarize. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by nzeobi(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2016
Writer it's too early to get emotional, tell the president run an all inclusive govt like yaradua so as to douse tension in the land already.

4 Likes

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by LoveMachine(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2016
op is spitting hot fiyah!

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by Trapping(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2016
[s]
arbitter:
So apparently Niger Delta 'Avengers' and their fellow militants have decided they wanna cripple Nigeria's economy, so theyre going around blowing pipes and sabotaging other Oil facilities down there. Hmmm, how amusing.

Even more amusing is the Keyboard warriors (lets be realistic most of them are phone warriors actually), that spend their time on social media hyping these guys and egging them on.

So whats the point exactly? They say they want this and that and whatever. But mostly Resource control and a Soverein conference is what i see mostly floating around. BOTH of these things they could simply have pushed their Representatives and Senators to demand and im pretty sure that would have been a more efficient route. DID YOU KEYBOARD WARRIORS AND YOUR MILITANT heroes ever try this? Nope! Didnt think so. They prefer to sabotage the Economy, because that makes so much sense.

Maybe they should bomb their Reps and Senators houses if theyre not getting their attentions right now, that should definitely do it. Those guys could deliver their demands and get them their demands way faster and I SEMM TO REMEMBER THATS ACTUALLY THEIR FUCKING JOB!, YOURE ASKING BUHARI TO DO THIS AND THAT, LAST TIME I CHECKED THE PRESIDENT DIDNT WRITE THE CONSTITUTION AND ISNT SOME UNILATERAL RULER.

SURE youre getting attention right now, why wouldnt you since youre crippling the country, which im sure you think has zero effects on you. NEWSFLASH: It actually does, not only right now, But lets say even if you were to magically get your secession OR resource control by next month, you'd still have to live with the consequence of damaging your lands and chasing foreign oil companies away (im sure you all think they would just magically come back and shore up your 'new nations economy after you sabotaged them eh).

I highly doubt youre all that stupid to have that sort of reasoning, SO it means the only logical explanation left is that this is basically all about you wanting to SABOTAGE Buharis government. Not really a secret that one too, i mean youre blatantly gloating that this is some revenge because Boko Haram was used to chase out GEJ? First of all , I think its cute how you think Jonathan was voted out Exclusively because of Boko Haram. And second of all, youre conspiracy oriented bullshit is really not a solid argument. You have zero proof that anyone conspired to fund Boko Haram, so they go kill off Northerners (something you were so Rejoicing over and still ARE), and if that were the case, WHY is Boko Haram still a thing now? (also something you're gloating over), Seriously pick a narrative and stick with it. You cant claim Boko Haram is a conspiracy against GEJ then also gloat about them basically destroying a part of the North and rail against Buhari for not stopping them. Such two faced bullshit is just lame.

So to Recap, After Buhari won and took over. You were all riled up and throwing tantrums and wishing him failure of course. Then ofcourse since Oil prices fell the impact hit Nigeria as it hit every other Country AND BY THE WAY STILL WOULD HAVE HAPPENED REGARDLESS OF WHO'S IN OFFICE , this is for you numbnuts that go around boasting that people who voted Buhari deserve this situation, that makes zero sense.

SO as you know we've all been telling you 4 years is a long time and you simply ranting and wishing Buhari to fail aint gonna do jackshit. So obviously you then decided WELL, why not Sabotage him then, THEN AFTERWARDS we can finally be at peace with ourselves and be happy that he failed (with much help from you of course). Hence all this bullshit.

AND dont even try to tell me otherwise. THERES OBVIOUSLY A SIMPLE solution to your so called demands for Resource Control and/Or Secession, SIMPLY have your elected Representatives do it for you. IF YOU FOR SOME REASON DONT BELIEVE IN THAT SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT WHY SPEND SO MUCH ENERGY ON THE RECENT RIVERS ELECTIONS AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT TOOK PLACE? DIDNT SEEM LIKE IT WAS MEANINGLESS TO YOU THEN? WHY FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO ELECT ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE? I seriously would have thought you would use that Opportunity to send your Pro South Agenda folks to the National Assembly BUUUT ofcourse since youre all Halfwits you just wanted to show off your so called grievances and vote random ldiots that ally with your preferred Politicians.

I rest my case.
[/s]

Trash!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by bender79: 10:22pm On May 06, 2016
Trapping:
[s][/s]

Trash!
Hmm... If this write up is trash, then you must be a dust bin.

5 Likes

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by Ournaija: 10:27pm On May 06, 2016
arbitter:

I rest my case.

Your write up is filled hate. That is not what we need at this point. We should be more concerned on how to make Nigeria a place where we can all live together without bitterness or hate. this will only come when we accept and respect each other. I will rather condemn criminals among us than a whole people.

3 Likes

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by malton: 10:33pm On May 06, 2016
cool
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by arbitter: 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
Ournaija:

Your write up is filled hate. That is not what we need at this point. We should be more concerned on how to make Nigeria a place where we can all live together without bitterness or hate. this will only come when we accept and respect each other. I will rather condemn criminals among us than a whole people.

Show me the hate in my write up.

Also when did i condemn a whole people? I specifically pointed out who im talking about in the beginning.

Trapping:
[s][/s]

Trash!

Ofcourse. Such a smart response. You obviously have nothing to counter, and based on your post history youre exactly the kind of people im talking about. Claim to want a referendum and resource control but OBVIOUSLY just want to sabotage Buhari. If Buhari was out of the picture you would be totally cool with whatever shitty state Nigeria is in.
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by MossadAgent: 11:06pm On May 06, 2016
FYI

Tinubu is behind the sabotage

All oil pipeline attacks have been carried out in Delta state since 2014 after the amnesty

Itsekiri thugs employed by Tinubu are blowing up pipelines to incriminate tompolo from where they want him arrested and the security contracts awarded to Tinubu's thugs

Tinubu is also using the sabotage to discredit fashion just as he did in 2014 against Jonathan.

That frog will surely hang one day

bender79:
Hmm... If this write up is trash, then you must be a dust bin.
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by Anubis: 11:07pm On May 06, 2016
This sabotage is going to hit our pockets hard. We now have to buy a lot more diesel and buy our fuel from the black market for God knows how long
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by mideactive: 11:10pm On May 06, 2016
Op,u don't av2 preach2 'em,let 'em continue.@d end,we'l se who 'l cry most..
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by MossadAgent: 11:16pm On May 06, 2016
Anubis:
This sabotage is going to hit our pockets hard. We now have to buy a lot more diesel and buy our fuel from the black market for God knows how long

Consider it as a weaning process towards Niger delta final seccession you parasite

6 Likes

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by arbitter: 11:50pm On May 06, 2016
MossadAgent:

Fool.

Niger delta oil won't subsidise your parasitic union anymore

Parasite

Oh look, another super smart response. Totally makes sense in response to my write up. Which i doubt you even read or understood.
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2016
You know the erydyots will invade

they hate the truth'

they love Niger Delta Avengers , they love ffk , they love Madueke , they hate buhari , its not a surprise

2 Likes

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by Jtmanager(m): 12:15am On May 07, 2016
Na WA o
This guy just insulted me nd my region o.. .
By the way i never know wetin my brothers de demand for Sha
Till i confirm am
I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by Sweetguy25: 12:39am On May 07, 2016
The national assembly is not a medium through which critical problems hindering this country can be solved. The nigerian national assembly is nothing but a conduit pipe, an avenue to steal and seize scarce resources.
Like I said in an earlier thread, the avengers are doing a good job. Their method of agitation is the only effective method known to the Nigerian government.
The government should acceppt their demands or the bombings continue.

4 Likes

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by sweetgala(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2016
nzeobi:
Writer it's too early to get emotional, tell the president run an all inclusive govt like yaradua so as to douse tension in the land already.

This all inclusive government I keep hearing about, please tell me more about it ! what does it involve
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by sweetgala(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2016
Trapping:
[/s]

[s]Trash
!

Idiot
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by sommyblaze(m): 1:17am On May 07, 2016
this is a good question.
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by arbitter: 1:45am On May 07, 2016
Sweetguy25:
The national assembly is not a medium through which critical problems hindering this country can be solved. The nigerian national assembly is nothing but a conduit pipe, an avenue to steal and seize scarce resources.
Like I said in an earlier thread, the avengers are doing a good job. Their method of agitation is the only effective method known to the Nigerian government.
The government should acceppt their demands or the bombings continue.

The National Assembly is what you Nigerians made it, no ldiot got there without being voted, and the sure as hell must do what their constituents demand. Its as simple as that, The simple fact is you never press them to do ANYTHING. Actually what Nigerians love doing is literary crawling behind them to get crumbs. Again, why do you guys spend so much energy fighting over which ldiotic politician to send there anyway. Besides you never really even bothered to simply and peacefully ask anything through official channels, i guess thats because all your political elites aren't really in tune with the agitation or simply no one asked them to?. Again, could've simply voted for people that did or simply pressure the current ones to do their jobs. But sure, have at it horse, Be violent, Bomb the nation to death. Thatll show the Govt and all of em 'parasites'.

All these simple Logical plotholes to your story makes it so damn obvious this is nothing more than a so called vendetta sabotage.
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by tosin2013: 2:07am On May 07, 2016
Nothing but bloody cowards those useless militants.

They deserve the boko treatment.

Spineless greedy bloody cowards.
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by Nature129(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2016
The day Buhari openly said to the world that those that gave him 5% votes wouldn't get the same treatment as those that gave him 97% votes was the day he ruined the little unity left of this country. What a careless comment! Forgetting that ND people who feed the country atm fall within the 5% category

Anything Buhari sees, he should take it. That old man doesn't even seem to me like he cares what anyone thinks or feels.

IMO, Nigeria should be collapsed into regions and the regions pay 10% IGR to the centre. And regions can create states if they wish to. Taxes generated at the center can be used to service the military and not execute any physical projects while the regions own the police and fully own their resources. Any region can borrow from another region if they are broke..grin This way the attention and enormous power given to the center will be slashed. Presidency slots will be rotated along regions. And Nigerians won't be bothered to be president. This way all regions will grow at their pace. Northerners will never like this idea because they are the ones benefiting most from this dysfunctional system

I support these militants, the present federal system isn't working. When states can't pay salaries because enough money is coming from the center is a sign that this system isn't working. Hence; it's not feasible. It's high time we went back to the regions.

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2016
arbitter:

The National Assembly is what you Nigerians made it, no ldiot got there without being voted, and the sure as hell must do what their constituents demand. Its as simple as that, The simple fact is you never press them to do ANYTHING. Actually what Nigerians love doing is literary crawling behind them to get crumbs. Again, why do you guys spend so much energy fighting over which ldiotic politician to send there anyway. Besides you never really even bothered to simply and peacefully ask anything through official channels, i guess thats because all your political elites aren't really in tune with the agitation or simply no one asked them to?. Again, could've simply voted for people that did or simply pressure the current ones to do their jobs. But sure, have at it horse, Be violent, Bomb the nation to death. Thatll show the Govt and all of em 'parasites'.

All these simple Logical plotholes to your story makes it so damn obvious this is nothing more than a so called vendetta sabotage.

Your points are razor sharp. But many from the Niger Delta would find it distasteful.
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by nzeobi(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2016
sweetgala:

This all inclusive government I keep hearing about, please tell me more about it ! what does it involve

Google YARADUA govt of national unity.
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by Pidggin(f): 9:13am On May 07, 2016
Kikikikik grin I just dey laff, una neva see anything yet, continue preaching even enter Pidgin preach set

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by emerged01(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2016
nzeobi:
What has been the benefits? Making rich the likes of Tompolo,Asari? Are we not back to where we used to be "state of pipe vandalism"? Forget that bulls*t. We are ready to face whatever will happen. We are in this country together. If we choose to live together, fine!...and if otherwise,Na matter of who survive the heat. No region can intimidating this country.
Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by Bobandgreat: 9:50am On May 07, 2016
@OP ur opinion doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by paschu: 10:13am On May 07, 2016
[s]
arbitter:

I rest my case.
[/s]

All this long wound ranting is foolish and hypocritical. We had peace in Niger Delta since the past 7 years. This crisis is coming up because the country is totally insincere about economic diversification.

For example:

1. In my opinon, I think we provoked these militants by taking away their survillence contracts, trying to brand them as terrorists and maligning them on the media - knowing so well what the outcome would be. The only reason we (the nation) are hell bent on troubling ND is because we are not serious about leaving oil behind. If we are serious we would pay whatever it takes to mentain peace in that area so we can quickly generate and reallocate funds to other sectors ASAP. Going to war in ND thetefore shows we are so stuck with oil and are not planning to loose our grips on the rigs any time soon. Your claim of a theoritical drive towards economic diversification is just a hot lie.

2. Oil exploration in the chad basin (at this time of gross economic turbulence) is another move that betrays our chronic unwillingness to move away from oil dependency.

3. Allocating more money to propaganda as opposed to agriculture still goes to show how dishonest we are about economic diversification.

In conclusion, while blowing up the pipelines and other oil installations is extreme, watching PMB's Ajazeera interview the other time showed that proper negotiation with the militants was not on the table.

So please this a serious issue, thus I advice you to quit treating it with kids' gloves

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by vanunu: 10:28am On May 07, 2016
sweetgala:

When a leader appoints 80% of his kitchen cabinet from the north, that leader is calling for truoble

1 Like

Re: What I Think Of The 'Economic Sabotage' By Folks In Niger Delta by chebeoc(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2016
Nigerians! we always showing patriotism when things stop moving how we want.I remembered how some guys rejoiced over any bad news during last administration as if Nigeria belongs to Jonathan, And how no elder from northern region came out bold to condemn boko haram activities, but now they want all Nigerians to support this administration to take us to the promise land.The problem is there's big hatred in this country. Until we sit and discuss how we're going live together in peaceful or divide and go our separate ways things like this must continue coming up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food Scarcity Imminent As New Maize Disease Breaks Out In Nigeria / Let's Imagine What Would Happen If PDP Wins In 2019 / Breaking: Goodluck Jonathan Expresses Interest In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.