Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How Instagram User @olasexy7700 Duped My Friend With Fake Data Selling Advert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Instagram User @olasexy7700 Duped My Friend With Fake Data Selling Advert (471 Views)

My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Instagram User @olasexy7700 Duped My Friend With Fake Data Selling Advert by BOBBYTRICK: 10:05pm On May 06, 2016
How Instagram User @Olasexy7700 Duped My Friend With Fake Data Selling Advert On Instagram Post (pics/voice)

@Olasexy7700 is a popular Instagram user who specializes in posting advertisement on the comment box of notable Nigeria celebrity’s Instagram post. He is known for advertising cheap internet bundle plan for mobile phone users.

According to one the victim been scammed by this internet fraudster, who saw the advertisement for any interested buyer of internet bundle plan of any network on Cynthia Morgan’s, Lil mesh, Ycee, etc Instagram post.

@Olasexy7700 had promised to sell a large sum of 2gb to him at the rate of 1000 naira.

After the said amount was transferred to @olasteve7700 in form of recharge cards to his mobile phone number 09055911599, he swiftly blocked him on WhatsApp also refused picking his calls.

@Olasexy7700 still have many of his advert on people’s post on social media network. Beware of highly attractive offers of internet bundle plans for internet browsing by individuals on social media.

HE WENT SO FAR ON TRUE CALL AND USE STEVE DATA AS NAME

He will be changing his Instagram URL soon as he was using olaSteve7700 before

Below is the last call we record on our phone
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/6c6cbbea
Pics below

Re: How Instagram User @olasexy7700 Duped My Friend With Fake Data Selling Advert by BOBBYTRICK: 10:08pm On May 06, 2016
Re: How Instagram User @olasexy7700 Duped My Friend With Fake Data Selling Advert by BOBBYTRICK: 10:09pm On May 06, 2016
Pics

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ishaku Launched Free Medical Treatment In Taraba / Man Survives After Jumping Onto Lion's Den To Commit Suicide / Faces At The #kidssayseason2 Auditions In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.