Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa (917 Views)

Who Knows A Cheap,reliable Shipping Co. In California Usa Dat Ships To Nigeria. / Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. / Shipping A Vehicle From Usa To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by LAAutoCo: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2009
Hi folks-

We've been shipping cars to Africa for the last couple of months.

Currently we have 5 on a boat to Ghana.

Check out our website at www.laautocompany.com

Any questions email me at intlsales@laautocompany.com

George Dunn
Owner
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by LAAutoCo: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2009
Picture of one of our audi's heading to port.

Picture of our latest car headed to Africa on our own trucks

Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
Can we see some of your pixtures in Nigeria too?

Shipping the cars to its owner?
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by LAAutoCo: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
Also we provide 100 percent carfax reports.
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by LAAutoCo: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
Whats up swampfan. Hotter than heck down there today.

We ship to the owners. Currently we have 5 cars going to Ghana directly to owners.

We would prefer to ship to dealers but can work with owners.

Go Gators! UofF Ag School 96-99
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
LA Auto Co:

Whats up swampfan. Hotter than heck down there today.

We ship to the owners. Currently we have 5 cars going to Ghana directly to owners.

We would prefer to ship to dealers but can work with owners.

Go Gators! U of F Ag School 96-99
You're a Gator Alumni?

Yea, it ships to Ghana, but I want to see a pix of the car shipping to Nigeria. To validate, you know.
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by LAAutoCo: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2009
Graduated is such a broad term, I finished up at a UofF extension campus.

We haven't shipped to Nigeria. Mostly Ghana and western europe.

George
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2009
LA Auto Co:

Graduated is such a broad term, I finished up at a UofF extension campus.

We haven't shipped to Nigeria. Mostly Ghana and western europe.

George

Oh okiez, cool.
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by LAAutoCo: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
We also check vin numbers if you need
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by inspiredm(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2009
Mr George,

This is a Laudable Initiative from your Company,

We have Waited So Long for a Reputable US based Car Dealer With Verifiable Contacts and Genuinely Proven Referrals, Going through your website has

proven that youre No new Kid on the Bloc.

I welcome You On Board, and I would send you a Mail Shortly as a rejoinder to your Mail

Good Luck On your Venture. cool cool
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by LAAutoCo: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2009
Its a very expensive venture. smiley

I await your email. I sent you one but haven't received a reply.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

George Dunn
Owner LA Auto Co
Re: La Auto Company Now Ships To Africa From Usa by LAAutoCo: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2009
If anyone is looking for used cars please don't hesitate to contact me.

intlsales@laautocompany.com

We also have quite a large inventory.

www.laautocompany.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Out Of Service But Working Ip & Telecoms Gears For Shipment / Renault Kangoo 2005 Model for sale / Scan Your Car/get Your Car Issues Solved Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.