Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

When Girls Asks You Out - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / When Girls Asks You Out (369 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Girls Asks You Out by topeontop(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2016
Good day all, I've got a challenge which is I'm naturally loved by ladies and some even go to the extent of asking me out. There is even one particular girl who stays in Ilorin who is always sad and sometimes sick when I don't call her or pick her call. I've resulted to calling her even though I just do it out of pity for her and I have different cases with different girls too. Is there anyway I can reduce their affection towards me or turn them down politely without hurting them ?
Re: When Girls Asks You Out by princeakins(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2016
Goan destroy d juju u did asap
Re: When Girls Asks You Out by topeontop(m): 12:34am On May 07, 2016
princeakins:
Goan destroy d juju u did asap
bro, that's what some friends sometimes jokingly tells me but to be candid I never did such.
Re: When Girls Asks You Out by Mrbigman1(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2016
That's the unfair thing about girls, when they like u, dey appear to be out of control and use all sort of emotional tools just to keep you to dia side.

But when u love dem and dey dnt, dey use your balls to play snooker in the Olympics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Match-make Group... / In Search Of Serious Relationship / Need A Lady For Friendship.. Friends With Benefit...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.