Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing (1401 Views)

‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS / See What President Buhari Just Said Now On Radio & TV About The ND Militants / International Protest For Enugu Fulani Attack, But None For ND Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by MossadAgent: 11:13pm On May 06, 2016
He has infiltrated the Itsekiri through his tried and tested tribal antics.

He is craving for pipeline security contracts that Tompolo held.

He was behind the pipeline sabotage in 2014.

He sabotaged the pipelines to discredit the electricity gains by the last administration.

He is doing this same treasonable act both to satisfy his greed and install his thugs on ground since Tompolo is now in hiding over being falsely blamed for the sabotage and also because he wants to disgrace fashola.

Niger delta avengers are criminal thugs working for the frog master thief.

Now ban your father

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by Firefire(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2016
OP are you sure ?

If true, Tinubu why, why cry cry
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by MossadAgent: 11:20pm On May 06, 2016
Ask why is it only in Delta state we have this Niger delta avengers blowing up strategic pipelines?

These are hired thugs and not in any way Niger delta agitators

They are working for one man's greedy long throat to secure oil security contracts

Osun is bankrupt and also virtually all other sw states.

This is the plan

2 Likes

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by MossadAgent: 11:21pm On May 06, 2016
Firefire:
OP are you sure ?

Do you expect a convicted drug dealer to be reasonable?

1 Like

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by MossadAgent: 11:26pm On May 06, 2016
God punish all you yoruba haters that want to start war in the nd over our oil

May leprosy be the hallmark of your generations

Treacherous parasites

3 Likes

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by yarimo(m): 12:37am On May 07, 2016
I suspect this op is on WEED

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by masseratti: 12:39am On May 07, 2016
I make bold to say....is that English?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by ShakaZullu(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2016
Tinubu is a bastard

1 Like

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by Pataki: 12:43am On May 07, 2016
NDLEA has serious work to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by sweetgala(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2016
Is the Aro mental hospital still open

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by babdap: 4:46am On May 07, 2016
Wake up bro,
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:48am On May 07, 2016
MossadAgent:
[s]He has infiltrated the Itsekiri through his tried and tested tribal antics.

He sabotaged the pipelines to discredit the electricity gains by the last administration.

He is doing this same treasonable act both to satisfy his greed and install his thugs on ground since Tompolo is now in hiding over being falsely blamed for the sabotage and also because he wants to disgrace fashola.

Now ban your father[/s]

grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by Scatterboss(m): 5:24am On May 07, 2016
Firefire:
OP are you sure ?

Smh.
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by Nobody: 6:21am On May 07, 2016
Op is a mad cow from the east. Please, ignore him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2016
MossadAgent:

Osun is bankrupt and also virtually all other sw states.

As are many other states in the federation... Tinubu made those insolvent too, ba?
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by johnwizey: 7:21am On May 07, 2016
ShakaZullu:
Tinubu is a bastard
Just like ur father
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by ShinnBet: 7:28am On May 07, 2016
johnwizey:
Just like ur father

Tinubu is indeed a bastard.

He is not from Lagos but osun

Fact.

1 Like

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by ShinnBet: 7:29am On May 07, 2016
Volksfuhrer:

As are many other states in the federation... Tinubu made those insolvent too.

But he had his fair share of mumu SW states...

That's for sure.
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by gunther6(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2016
MossadAgent:

Now ban your father

Bros please find your way to redemption camp, jez saying
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by lawydewy(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2016
Anything wrong in this country, if not PMB/Ameachi/ Tinubu.....

SE/SS are in pains just because not is drop as usual.....

No more business as usual.....,.......
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by ShakaZullu(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2016
johnwizey:
Just like ur father
Otu nne i
Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by phemmie06(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2016
MossadAgent:

Now ban your father
Firefire:
OP are you sure ?
MossadAgent:

Now ban your father
If Tinubu could cos havoc for his own selfish interest and using your people as agent for his evil deed, then you and your people are the worst creatures to have exist on the planet earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Bold To Say That The ND Attacks Are Thiefnibu's Doing by mightyhazel: 8:30am On May 07, 2016
Av always suspected this frog king dad grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of The Day: Is Money Truly Not In This Country? / Exclusive!!full Details Of What Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar Told Gov Obiano Photos / Ex Osun SSG Fatai Akinbade Loses Son In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.