Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

She Was Humiliated, Dehumanised And Cheated By Immigration Officers For Passport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Was Humiliated, Dehumanised And Cheated By Immigration Officers For Passport (891 Views)

Nigerian Man Fights Two Fake Malaysian Immigration Officers - Pictures / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Humiliated, Dehumanised And Cheated By Immigration Officers For Passport by kafeii123: 11:31pm On May 06, 2016
"On Monday the 11th April 2016, I walked into the Nigerian immigration service office in Abeokuta with my personal assistant around 11 am. I met a man who directed me to the entrance to meet one Mr Ogunnaike nicknamed "Authentic". He was to be approached for the passport renewal.

Mr Ogunnaike, therefore, told me that a day service for receipt was N28,000 for a 32-page passport and it would be ready by 4 pm the same day. I obliged but asked that I saw a banner downstairs stating a lower price.
It was explained that that was not for same day express service.

Another young man in mufti appeared and asked us to follow him to a small room close by to the main reception where people sat on wooden benches. I obliged, gave him the payment of N28, 000 and asked for the receipt. He asked me to wait and will be back for the receipt.
On coming back, no receipt was issued but he told me to wait but first to follow him downstairs to get my passport photos taken as I did not have any.

1 Like

Re: She Was Humiliated, Dehumanised And Cheated By Immigration Officers For Passport by tuzeriouz(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2016
meet our social media senator for common sense.
Re: She Was Humiliated, Dehumanised And Cheated By Immigration Officers For Passport by scampy(m): 1:12am On May 07, 2016
Op, come and continue your story. E go make sense to read.
Re: She Was Humiliated, Dehumanised And Cheated By Immigration Officers For Passport by Oleka1: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
kafeii123:
"On Monday the 11th April 2016, I walked into the Nigerian immigration service office in Abeokuta with my personal assistant around 11 am. I met a man who directed me to the entrance to meet one Mr Ogunnaike nicknamed "Authentic". He was to be approached for the passport renewal.

Mr Ogunnaike, therefore, told me that a day service for receipt was N28,000 for a 32-page passport and it would be ready by 4 pm the same day. I obliged but asked that I saw a banner downstairs stating a lower price.
It was explained that that was not for same day express service.

Another young man in mufti appeared and asked us to follow him to a small room close by to the main reception where people sat on wooden benches. I obliged, gave him the payment of N28, 000 and asked for the receipt. He asked me to wait and will be back for the receipt.
On coming back, no receipt was issued but he told me to wait but first to follow him downstairs to get my passport photos taken as I did not have any.

Kafeii123 you sent me a male concerning the POs stuff that I wrote. My number is in my profile or you check below this my comment you will see it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See What An Alfa Allegedly Did To A 13-year-old Boy / Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin / Look At The Message I Recieved On Whatsapp!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.