Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

50% - 100% Scholarships To Study Abroad In Europe For International Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 50% - 100% Scholarships To Study Abroad In Europe For International Students (381 Views)

Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales / China Offers Scholarships To 47 UNICAL Students / 100% Scholarships At University Of Cambridge, UK For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50% - 100% Scholarships To Study Abroad In Europe For International Students by g8662: 1:13am On May 07, 2016
If you are planning to study outside your country, then you are an international student. Also if you are an undergraduate, master or PhD students; you may even be currently studying at university and will like to transfer to an european university to complete your studies, then you are in luck. Make your applications at CyprusUni.com for free. smiley

Does This Sound Like You?
✅I want to Study Abroad in Europe
✅I am looking for a Top Ranked University in Europe
✅I want to study in a Multicultural Environment
✅I am looking for a University with a good Scholarship Program
✅I want English speaking Universities in Europe: medium of instruction - English
✅I want a high Quality but Affordable University in Europe

Today, you can apply to study with scholarship at the most prestigious and top ranking universities in North Cyprus, Europe. Half and Full Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate studies for students from all countries. wink
http://cyprusuni.com/16-reasons-studying-abroad-north-cyprus-europe

(1) (Reply)

Career / Should I Further My Education Or Go For Arabic School / Think Big Like God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.