Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds (1819 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election: APC Campaign Rally (Photos) / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 2:07am On May 07, 2016
[size=13pt]In the spirit of true transparency, equity and the pursuit of a corruption-free Nigeria, this thread is dedicated to a perpetual call to the administration to probe and investigate the source of APC's presidential campaign funds in last elections (2015).

We understand that not doing this places a permanent smear on the president's professed anti-corruption agenda and makes a clear mockery of it.

For posterity's sake, I will make a comment here everyday so that this post comes up to first page and we can be reminded to call the president to live up to his campaign promise of really killing corruption in Nigeria in order that it does not kill us.

This is our country and we have to draw attention to everything that will make our country better. I wanted change before the APC emerged but seeing the kind of people and the kind of change that they portended, I chose not to support them.

If there is something of better quality that we can benefit as a country by calling for investigations on both sides, then in the interest of sanity, in the true interest of our country, let us do so.
[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by NwaTeacher1: 2:13am On May 07, 2016
Yes! Efcc should question Amaechi, Fashiola, Rochas Okorocha etc if they are really ready and not bias to fight the Anti-corruption war

11 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by akudinaobi(m): 2:16am On May 07, 2016
Yes I strongly support
Probe the campaing funding
Tinubu

Not just witch hunting pdp alone

10 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:21am On May 07, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]In the spirit of true transparency, equity and the pursuit of a corruption-free Nigeria, this thread is dedicated to a perpetual call to the administration to probe and investigate the source of APC's presidential campaign funds in last elections (2015).

We understand that not doing this places a permanent smear on the president's professed anti-corruption agenda and makes a clear mockery of it.

For posterity's sake, I will make a comment here everyday so that this post comes up to first page and we can be reminded to call the president to live up to his campaign promise of really killing corruption in Nigeria in order that it does not kill us.

This is our country and we have to draw attention to everything that will make our country better. I wanted change before the APC emerged but seeing the kind of people and the kind of change that they portended, I chose not to support them.

If there is something of better quality that we can benefit as a country by calling for investigations on both sides, then in the interest of sanity, in the true interest of our country, let us do so.
[/size]

This is the source of APC Campaign funds.

5 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:23am On May 07, 2016
Cont'd....

3 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by AyodejiGREAT: 2:51am On May 07, 2016
Let me watch closely from sidelines

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by sorom4: 3:05am On May 07, 2016
Supported!!!!

But we all know that the evil party will not agree to do so cos they know that they are worse than PDP.

4 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 3:19am On May 07, 2016
sunnyb0b0:
Cont'd....
[size=13pt]Wow! These appendices should be made clearer for everyone to see (especially appendix A which)[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by libertyfather(m): 3:22am On May 07, 2016
Don't be daft, leave that till the opposition take over, that is if possible in the nearest future, besides who is your teacher why would you ask ur dad where he got the money he use in sponsoring ur education?

Get sense abeg paid PDP e-goats APC dint do it this way try another level and forget coming 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by Babacele: 4:30am On May 07, 2016
why not take APC to law courts if your intentions are genuine? but if you think you can distract PMB in his probes of those who stole public funds ,the effect of which has tampered with the present and future generation's dev plans, then you lie big time.

2 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:33am On May 07, 2016
They are Saints...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But the federal government are not investigating PDP campaign funds.

3 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by Meringe(m): 4:38am On May 07, 2016
I support this call. It's not just PDP. APC too gat too many dirty deals with which the financed the last election.

3 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by Babacele: 4:50am On May 07, 2016
Meringe:
I support this call. It's not just PDP. APC too gat too many dirty deals with which the financed the last election.
expose them if you know any. Abi u just dey talk for talk sake?

2 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by TPAND(f): 5:21am On May 07, 2016
Corruption fight is selective and especially targeted towards destroying the vices of the opposition.

Anyone who decamps to APC becomes Saint

3 Likes

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by salam1(m): 5:24am On May 07, 2016
coolscott:

[/size]
V U investigated DAT of PDP?
Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 5:57am On May 07, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]...If there is something of better quality that we can benefit as a country by calling for investigations on both sides, then in the interest of sanity, in the true interest of our country, let us do so.[/size]
salam1:
V U investigated DAT of PDP?
[size=13pt]Please make a note of the bolded text in my original post placed just above your quoted comment right here[/size]
Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2016
There is just too much that disqualifies the current president of the nation from being believed to be choosing the path of complete integrity as they wanted us to believe.

I remember during the campaign last year, people said he was the only past Nigerian leader who did not have a house in Abuja. But it has come out that that was indeed false. I believe OBJ (I stand to be corrected) was one of the people who said that.

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 5:31am On May 10, 2016
Commenting like I said I would to keep awareness alive.
Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2016
[size=15pt]They have now detained FFK and obtained a remand warrant to further detain him beyond the stipulated time allowed by law. According to EFCC, the move is to enable their operatives to conduct proper investigation into how he got the =N=840million.

But haven't we already established that before you arrest somebody, an investigator should have done their work and obtained all the evidence with which to easily nail him when they go to court, instead of shying away from court and looking for ways to detain the individual beyond what is allowed by law?

I saw the president of the Nigerian Bar Association say on TV how an American politician who was accused of trying to sell president Obama's empty senate seat was charged to court and granted bail easily after he was arrested, because the authorities in charge had done their job. They were not disturbed. That man attended court at the fixed dates, a ruling was arrived at without much issue. From the court, it was straight to jail.

These people, no matter how we hammer it, they don't repent. It cannot be that they don't know what is expected of them as investigators.
There seems only one reason they are doing this - they are corrupt and the confidence, audacity and authority for them to be corrupt this way only comes from one place
[/size]
Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 12:41am On May 13, 2016
[size=13pt]I see the scrutiny with which they want to trace all money that FFK received, saying thank God there is the BVN so they can trace all the transactions on all his accounts.

Can they please do the same with our dear former governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi?

Why is there a zero desire to do so?

These people are soldiers of another version of corruption
[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by enlightenedmind: 2:52am On May 13, 2016
It is a welcome idea actually. Let us investigate the campaign funds for all State Govenors and senators from SEE,SS,NW,NE,C,SW. This would be good for transperency. Let begin this investigation. All former PDP, and current PDP senators must be forced to declare how they got the cars they were driving. Buhari should get dat money back. Some of them can't sleep at night again. They will shit on themselves.

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by enlightenedmind: 2:55am On May 13, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]I see the scrutiny with which they want to trace all money that FFK received, saying thank God there is the BVN so they can trace all the transactions on all his accounts.

Can they please do the same with our dear former governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi?

Why is there a zero desire to do so?

These people are soldiers of another version of corruption
[/size]

Bcoz I think PMB has decided to leave u guys alone to wallow in ignorance. I beliv this is a good decision for him and Nigeria. I f u guys r nit ready to coporate with Nigeria, Nigeria will not coporate with u. If he decides to go after him now IPOB and NDA will protest "Marginalization" and "Injustice'. so plz, we r busy fixing dis country we do not need distractions. Wen d pple in SS/SE comne back to their senses, then we may b ready to answer dem

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 3:18am On May 13, 2016
[size=13pt]Like I mentioned on my profile page, not every mention is worthy of a response. All those that posted in disagreement with me here, [/size][size=17pt]use your tongue and count your teeth[/size]. [size=13pt]Tell yourself the truth about whether you posted rubbish here or not. If you know you posted rubbish, that is why I am not mentioning you back in reply[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by double0seven(m): 4:15am On May 13, 2016
The government is investigating mismanagement or looting of public funds, not campaign finance.
Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by Standing5(m): 4:20am On May 13, 2016
A call for PDP to accept their fate of largest opposition in Africa and stop requesting what they didn't do while in power.

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by menstrualpad: 4:55am On May 13, 2016
double0seven:
The government is investigating mismanagement or looting of public funds, not campaign finance.

And fashola, amaechi, used private funds for APC campaigns. Not to mention fayemi okorocha aregbesola and co. God will judge you severely. This is my prayer this morning. God almighty will punish you for posting false statements to mislead the public. The hunger pangs been felt in Osun Ekiti Imo Rivers may they haunt you. Both APC and PDP looted this nation with reckless abandon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 5:05am On May 13, 2016
menstrualpad:

And fashola, amaechi, used private funds for APC campaigns. Not to mention fayemi okorocha aregbesola and co. God will judge you severely. This is my prayer this morning. God almighty will punish you for posting false statements to mislead the public. The hunger pangs been felt in Osun Ekiti Imo Rivers may they haunt you. Both APC and PDP looted this nation with reckless abandon.
[size=13pt]When people like this 0 0 7 guy talks, he gives us the impression that that is the level of intelligence the people he is trying to support have.
How is his comment now not a disgrace to the administration he seeks to support?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by Jazzlite: 5:44am On May 13, 2016
seconded.
menstrualpad:

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by allthingsgood: 5:48am On May 13, 2016
Useless wailers! Why didnt your hero aka Ineffectual Buffoon do that before he left office. If really the source of the funds are questionable, jonathan ought to have initiated investigatn and made it public before he left, let it be that buhari came and quashed it.

In the 16yrs of pdp rule, why didnt they ever investigate their own source of funds. Afterall u wailers claim ur hero is innocent. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by coolscott(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2016
[size=13pt]To all those who comment here in agreement or in opposition to the opinion expressed on this thread, I give my sincere thanks at least for taking this convo to the front page every time you comment.[/size]
Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by uyisteven(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2016
sorom4:
Supported!!!!

But we all know that the evil party will not agree to do so cos they know that they are worse than PDP.

Move this to the permanent site.
Re: A Call For The Investigation Of The Source Of APC Campaign Funds by amInigerian: 5:22pm On May 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Very True[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

13yr Zuriel Who Interviewed Buhari In USA Speaks At Pan Atlantic University(Pics / Igbos Should Think Home / Jonathan Alleged To Have Made $523m In Oil Deal Using Fronts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.