Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

An Extract From The Script Am Working On 'please Marry Me'. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / An Extract From The Script Am Working On 'please Marry Me'. (415 Views)

Marvel Is Working On A Lagos-set Venomverse Comic With Sci-fi Writer Nnedi Okora / O2tvseries.com Not Working On My Cell..please Help / BREAKING NEWS!! Olamide Currently Working On His 6th Studio Album, Set To Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Extract From The Script Am Working On 'please Marry Me'. by restored2016(m): 2:27am On May 07, 2016
He just proposed to me! He just did it in the most romantic way and I can't help but cry. It was in one of those gardens along Stadium Road. He had called me late last night, he sounded a little stressed and I expressed concern but he told me it was work related and nothing to worried about. He asked if we can have a date at the close of work.I consented. So,4.00 pm,there was I walking into the address he text me last night which turned out to be a very beautiful garden. Oh! How I loved this place.Maybe I should suggest we have our wedding here now we're engaged. As I stepped in,I could see him leaning on one of the stakes for the climbing moss.Dressed on a dark blue Jean trousers and a white shirt which opened at the collar he was looking deliciously handsome. However, it was the way his eyes darted here and there that told me something wasn't quite in place. He had this forlorn look,as if the whole world is about to crash on him. When I drew near ,he stretched his hands and took mine, asking me to walk with him a little. Then,the next trail of events happened in a flash,this guy came out from nowhere with a violin,started playing Endless Love and my man was on his knees asking, '' Cindy please I can't live without you,my whole world is shrouded in darkness without you. Stay with me,lighten up my life forever,marry me please. The emotions were too intense.Unbelievable.Reeling. I can't quite find words to crystallize the feeling. I was so lost that I forgot he was still on his knees,holding the ring case like a sacrifice. I blurted,' Yes,yes,yes,I will marry you forever! 'Okay,okay,cut',said my Director,'you have done enough for one day.'.

(1) (Reply)

Champions Cup Final Online / Netflix / The Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.