Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,403 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

THREAD CLOSED! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / THREAD CLOSED! (1054 Views)

Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) / Thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THREAD CLOSED! by cutelawyr: 3:21am On May 07, 2016
Thread closed...
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by tripplephi: 3:26am On May 07, 2016
Lols don't you think your picture would also go a long way Some guys have all these qualities but also need a lady that looks worthy of it else it will be burdensome to expect such guys to accept you based on faith or inner beauty... I must say.. Your demands are very ok not too high and definitely not low. Lols... Let the games begin and may the odds be in your favor#

1 Like

Re: THREAD CLOSED! by cutelawyr: 3:31am On May 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: THREAD CLOSED! by Nobody: 4:11am On May 07, 2016
Well, it's not bad to advertised it here..there's a lot of matured minded men Here but most of them are married already undecided

Good luck in ur search, may u find a great man u wishing for wink
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by matrix199(m): 4:25am On May 07, 2016
cutelawyr:
Trust me,i am good looking and classy. However,any interested guy is free to add me up on bbm,then he gets to see my pictures on bbm and my facebook id. Besides,thats why i prefer someone resident in ibadan,so after talking on phone and we feel we should see,we can easily fix a date to meet one on one at a public place.

A magnet attracts metals. If you claim to be cute and classy, with no commitment, then I think you're a magnet in a woody area.

You should consider a change of environment.
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by werrindey1: 6:04am On May 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: THREAD CLOSED! by Nobody: 6:08am On May 07, 2016
Hmm

Re: THREAD CLOSED! by Pojomojo: 7:09am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Well, it's not bad to advertised it here..there's a lot of matured minded men Here but[b]but most of them are married already[/b]. undecided

Good luck in ur search, may u find a great man u wishing for wink
The bolded not true.
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by cutelawyr: 12:18pm On May 07, 2016
matrix199:

A magnet attracts metals. If you claim to be cute and classy, with no commitment, then I think you're a magnet in a woody area.

You should consider a change of environment.
Thanks for your smart input,however you should be aware that relationships end,regardless of how classy or pretty a lady is.When that happens,you have to move on.Tiwa savage is by all standards pretty,talented and rich yet she just became a single lady,does that make her a magnet in a woody area?No.I work 6 days in a week,what time do i have to go out and socialize to meet new people?That's why i am here.
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by Aremu01(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2016
Uhmmm..... Goodluck with ur search
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by matrix199(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2016
cutelawyr:
Thanks for your smart input,however you should be aware that relationships end,regardless of how classy or pretty a lady is.When that happens,you have to move on.Tiwa savage is by all standards pretty,talented and rich yet she just became a single lady,does that make her a magnet in a woody area?No.I work 6 days in a week,what time do i have to go out and socialize to meet new people?That's why i am here.

Now I get you. But then, if u're such a busy lady, with your tight schedules, what time wld you have to spend with your family, cater for ur children, ur hubby in view? Shey you know edible catering is lurking around
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by queenfav(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2016
interesting..
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by cutelawyr: 9:26pm On May 07, 2016
matrix199:

Now I get you. But then, if u're such a busy lady, with your tight schedules, what time wld you have to spend with your family, cater for ur children, ur hubby in view? Shey you know edible catering is lurking around
well,d actions or inaction of a woman cant stop any man from having an edible catering on d side,its a decision to be taken by a man,regardless of how well or badly his wife treats him.Pls unquote me to remove my post.I give up already...This is not promising at all.One even asked us to be friends with benefits. Others living in places asides ib added me when i clearly specified what i wanted.Some i added just stayed mute for hours..@werrindey1 ,kindly unquote me,thanks.
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by Pomzzy: 10:37pm On May 07, 2016
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by werrindey1: 1:38am On May 08, 2016
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by cutelawyr: 5:46am On May 08, 2016
werrindey1:

No, I replied ur message immediately @ 4:11 PM up until now it's not delivering. Thought ur subscription was up or something until now that I saw ur dp has been changed. Still I sent Couple more mesgs which still didn't deliver.
ok,kindly unquote my post like i said, thanks.
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by olivert84: 10:57am On May 08, 2016
Hehehe
Re: THREAD CLOSED! by Olasuposaheed(m): 5:34am On May 10, 2016
cutelawyr:
Trust me,i am good looking and classy.However,any interested guy is free to add me up on bbm,then he gets to see my pictures on bbm and my facebook id.Besides,thats why i prefer someone resident in ibadan,so after talking on phone and we feel we should see,we can easily fix a date to meet one on one at a public place.
if you need serious relationship that will lead to Marriage call me on 08053125520 I live at Iyana church

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am still d borris roller / I Need A Cyber Girlfriend. / Any Suleja And Environ Babes And Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.