Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) (764 Views)

Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You / Thread closed / THREAD CLOSED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by RipeNready(f): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
This thread is only for the matured ripe and ready men and women. Getting married is no rocket science but when people put the wrong foot forward or lay emphasis on the wrong factors, delay and sometimes denial becomes inevitable. Keep your mind open and your expectations within acceptable limits. Don't be overly demanding in your qualities and requirements. There is no perfect being.

Do you want to take your chance? It is not too late I assure you.

Are you ripe and ready? Now is the time.

Are you too occupied and don't have time to mingle? This is for you.

Are you ready for the commitment that comes with marriage and the shifting of grounds which is a necessity? The lets get started.

--------------------------------------------------
FOR THE LADIES: Age should be 27 - 35, working class or an entrepreneur living in Lagos.

FOR GUYS: Age should be between 30 - 45, working class or an entrepreneur living in Lagos.

This is a free match making community service that does not require you to PAY one NAIRA to anybody by any guise.

Send your details in the below format to ripenready.ng@gmail.com

Name:

Sex:

Height:

Complexion:

Genotype:

Location: (Note that location is not your house or office address please. Location example is Festac or Ikeja or Lekki Phase I etc)

State of Origin:

Email: (Note that we did not include phone or whatsapp number. Only exchange these at your own discretion)

About me: Describe yourself briefly.

Requirement: In this section, state what you want in a man or woman.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you are eventually matched with someone, please follow due diligence. Don't be in a hurry to meet and if you must meet, (This warning is mostly for the ladies) choose an open place closer to your location. Don't accept a ride in case your partner comes in his or her own vehicle.

Take it to the next step when you are sure you have done your ground work well.

This is not a Runz meetup zone so runzgirls and gigolos keep off.

On a last note: Guys & Girls, be sincere and observe all common safety measure and apply your common sense. We want to receive some sweet news in 6 - 12 months from today. Nairaland also will be the 1st to break the news.
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by RipeNready(f): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Abeg moderator take this to front page for maximum exposure. Thank you.
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Blueeyeballs is soon getting married . He already made a promise to a chick.
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Blueeyeballs is soon getting married . He already made a promise to a chick.
u drag me go court sef... lipsrsealed embarassed

The lady say she dey joke nah
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u drag me go court sef... lipsrsealed embarassed

The lady say she dey joke nah

I'm just playing on you. But if you really want to pursue that promise then you can give a try. No harm in trying.
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I'm just playing on you. But if you really want to pursue that promise then you can give a try. No harm in trying.
Bae, was only acting along... It's just for fun sweery.

how u doing wink
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Bae, was only acting along... It's just for fun sweery.

how u doing wink

I like that wink wink wink but I don't want to derail the thread besides your getting married soon.
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I like that wink wink wink but I don't want to derail the thread besides your getting married soon.
lemme make u a promise..... I'll not marry her anymore, I'll marry u... Do u mind grin
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lemme make u a promise..... I'll not marry her anymore, I'll marry u... Do u mind grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3154394/what-joystick-name#46415880

Only if you answer that question on the link above wink
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

https://www.nairaland.com/3154394/what-joystick-name#46415880

Only if you answer that question on the link above wink
J-man S-meat=man meat grin grin
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
J-man S-meat=man meat grin grin

*smile*
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

*smile*
I guess that's a yes... wink
Re: Lets Countdown To Your Wedding - Are you ready? (Thread Closed Here) by RipeNready(f): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Please people, remember this process if entirely free of charge. Its just a voluntary work aimed at filling the void in our lives when it comes to marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 1) / I Need Friends To Take Off My Worries. Male And Female / Sex In Space: Imagine The Possibilities:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.