Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI (817 Views)

Funaab 2016/17 Academic Calendar Update / Uniben- Postgraduate School Fees For Each Faculties And Application Procedure / University Of Ibadan Pg School Sale Of Forms For The 2016/17 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by be4dem(m): 6:02am On May 07, 2016
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, NIGERIA
THE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL
Hello,
Sale of forms for the 2016/17 Academic Session Admission Exercise shall commence on Monday, May 9th, 2016 and would last for six (6) weeks.
All interested candidates are therefore advised to apply through our admissions portal :
http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/adm_all_main.aspx
All applicants are to apply through this admissions portal ALONE.
BEWARE of FRAUDULENT people. The Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, has NO authorized AGENT anywhere
Kindly inform your friends, and other individuals who may be interested.
Thank you
Management
Postgraduate School, UI

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by sommyblaze(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2016
thank you
Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by be4dem(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2016
For the academic year 2016/2017 session, we're already on the look out for UI's sale of MSc and PhD forms.
Your comments, questions and help are welcome. To kick the ball rolling, here are some highlights from last year's admission exercise. Here goes nothing.
1. The sale of forms started first week of June, 2015, and lasted for 6 weeks initially, so we should look out around that same time this year. By the way, academic MSc forms went for N15,500, while professional MSc sold for N20,500.
2. To apply, you'll need your official transcripts from your last higher institution. To save yourself from stress, apply for this transcript now and keep it. All you'll have to do when it's time is to print UI's transcript label, attach to the official transcript, and deliver it by hand at the UI Postgraduate school OR send through courier if you're not around UI.
Other documents are WASSCE certificate and NYSC Certificate of Discharge.
3. After the sale of forms, an English Proficiency Test is administered to ALL candidates. Last year's cut off was 40%.
4. From then on, the department takes charge. Depending on each department, you might be asked to come for a test, an interview, a thesis presentation or others. Some will do all, others might ask you to come for two of these, while some would only admit based on your GPA and transcripts.
You'll need to find out when it's time.
5. Relax, relax, relax.
Do what you're asked to do, and move on with life. UI's admission process will exhaust your patience, if you let it.
Admission decisions will likely come in by Jan/Feb, 2017 for 2016/2017 session.
Thank you.

Am a Postgraduate Student of Economics. Incase you need any question you can contact me on this number 07081603444
Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by be4dem(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2016
For the academic year 2016/2017 session, we're already on the look out for UI's sale of MSc and PhD forms.
Your comments, questions and help are welcome. To kick the ball rolling, here are some highlights from last year's admission exercise. Here goes nothing.
1. The sale of forms started first week of June, 2015, and lasted for 6 weeks initially, so we should look out around that same time this year. By the way, academic MSc forms went for N15,500, while professional MSc sold for N20,500.
2. To apply, you'll need your official transcripts from your last higher institution. To save yourself from stress, apply for this transcript now and keep it. All you'll have to do when it's time is to print UI's transcript label, attach to the official transcript, and deliver it by hand at the UI Postgraduate school OR send through courier if you're not around UI.
3. After the sale of forms, an English Proficiency Test is administered to ALL candidates. Last year's cut off was 40%.
4. From then on, the department takes charge. Depending on each department, you might be asked to come for a test, an interview, a thesis presentation or others. Some will do all, others might ask you to come for two of these, while some would only admit based on your GPA and transcripts.
5. Relax, relax, relax.
Do what you're asked to do, and move on with life. UI's admission process will exhaust your patience, if you let it.
Thank you.
Am a Postgraduate student of Economics.
If you have any question you can contact me on 07081603444

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by Miracle212(f): 8:57am On May 07, 2016
Thank you be4dem for the info, I am following.
They started quite early this year, that's good
Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by babyfaceafrica: 10:50am On May 07, 2016
Anyone going for linguistics or English
Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by ojadetayo(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
be4dem:
5. Relax, relax, relax.
Thank you.
Am a Postgraduate student of Economics.
If you have any question you can contact me on 07081603444

Is it that UI dont accept NECO result or what.
Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by soulminister(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2016
I hope UI has upgraded their labs. I don't want to face the frustration I had with them during my undergraduate years.

Analytical chemistry, here I come
Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by noordean(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2016
soulminister:
I hope UI has upgraded their labs. I don't want to face the frustration I had with them during my undergraduate years.

Analytical chemistry, here I come
lol. someone in physics made the same complaint
Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by Fortitude05(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2016
sommyblaze:
thank you

I'm a graduate of chemistry aspiring to do my msc in human nutrition, will it be possible?
Re: Sale Of Forms For 2016/17 Academic Session Starts At The Postgraduate School, UI by Fortitude05(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2016
be4dem:
5. Relax, relax, relax.
Thank you.

Am a Postgraduate Student of Economics. Incase you need any question you can contact me on this number 07081603444

I'm a graduate of chemistry aspiring to do my msc in human nutrition, will it be possible?

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Exam May Diet 2016 Thread / Meaning Of Various Salary Structures. / What Some Schools Teach Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.