Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. (18304 Views)

Glo Leads In New Internet Subscription / Airtel Introduce New Internet Data Plans That Gives You 11GB For 2000 And 22GB F / New Internet Data Provider: Cyberspace 4g Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Fresia01(f): 11:14am On May 07, 2016
Flawlessangel:

this isnt a bb sub is it? I hope it works on andriod, If so what's the code?
I'm using it for android...106 to 131
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Fresia01(f): 11:16am On May 07, 2016
greatfoly:

without tweaking, u get 1.5gb at 1k from glo.
I've been enjoying this for months.
glo is da best
tweak kee? Without tweak joor...Mtn 1.5g for 1k
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by wristbangle: 11:24am On May 07, 2016
greatfoly:

what's the call rate per seconds for this plan?

It's bonus. Am not too sure. Maybe 25k/secs on the bonus but the prepaid plan call rate remains unchanged. I will find out
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Nobody: 11:47am On May 07, 2016
Skykid1208:
Na because of BBlited wey them block and all simple server cheat
them Neva see anything.
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by uzo200(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2016
maxit2:
Lies.
For the fact we wanna sound patriotic doesn't mean we have to lie. Glo is a stuuupid network.

Browsing is so slow from where i am based. MTN is way faster but well, less reliable. Reason being server overload.
MTN and Glo employs almost the same amount of Nigerians, they both pay taxes. They support our youths (endorsement)... so why should anyone even keep givin a phuck if one is of South African origin or of Nigerian origin ?

Enough of the hate. GLO should upgrade.

Thank God you said where you are based bro.... As for My side... Glo and Airtel... always represent in abundance....
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by olarhtunji(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2016
obinna2nv:

Just look at your reply, its just shows that you have absolutely no clue, because of Glo he should carry his office or apartment to somewhere else? Imaging if it were a customer care person giving you this reply. For your info Glo network is general poor everywhere with a few hotspots. So he is on point, I make use of Glo at the office its so slow and basically the network lets you browse when it wants not the other way round. Please stop promoting mediocrity..

what is diz one saying.....
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:
GLO
what is the code for it
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:
GLO
Thanks alot, what is the duration it will last
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2016
fuck419:
Truth be told, MTN is very exploiting in there data consumption rate. Glo is truly the best, I buy a 100 card and i get 100MB, 100 to call all networks and 100 to call my fnf for four days. what could be more rewarding. I connect my mobile data to my laptop and i browse for a long time and as long as possible without any fear. Thanks Glo.
I tried just yesterday the MTN new data bundle for #100 for 30MB just to open a site and check my status, believe me, I got a message saying that the your data has been used up within one minute. Una be OLE. I can assure you that the data review by MTN without a corresponding review of their data consumption rate is another SCAM from MTN.
What is the subscription code for the glo data plan you just talk about and what is the duration it will last
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 07, 2016
Donswatter:
Which network gives you 3gb of data for only #500, 1gb for #200 it is glo and only glo. Very soon, there will be no subscribers left for them. THEIVES.
I don't know how true that is but I also know that they have a very slow network. Airtel is the best as far as data is concerned. Very fast and my 3G is always there as long as you're in the metropolis.

People complain of their balloon data but they forgot you surf more with a fast network connection.

Rocking my 3gig for 1.5k. Heard of #100 for 1gig weekend plan?

I hope MTN gets better but I ported my functional line to etisalat last month.

#TeamAirtel grin
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 07, 2016
I stopped using MTN since last year. No regrets so far

1 Like

Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by wristbangle: 1:45pm On May 07, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
what is the code for it

*303#
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by wristbangle: 1:47pm On May 07, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Thanks alot, what is the duration it will last

It depends on the airtime u loaded but 1000 naira and above, last for a month. N100 for 3days, N200 for 7days, N500 for 15 days
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 07, 2016
unitysheart:
Glo na company wey get sense. While airtel go stupidly offer you 2gb blackberry data for 1500 and end up giving u a paltry 300mb and MTN and Etisalat will never even have none of that, Glo knows people are using their bb sub on Android for 3gb at 1400 yet them no block am. Can someone tell me why dem no go get customers?
my bro that's just it. The other carriers will be surprise for a long time how glo does it. I had always know d price will go up. When I saw 1400 for d bb plan I knew more pple are flocking in and the rest who are yet to realize aren't in once they realize they join...biz with sense
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by KingTom(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:
No wonder MTN increased their data plan. Useless network that stole my N200 credit yesterday. Sorry oo! Still rocking my glo.

Meanwhile dial *303# and get data, sms, FnF

E.g load N100, get N200 bonus, 50MB data, Intl calls for 10 mins, FnF

N200, N400 bonus for calls, 150MB data, Intl calls for 20mins, 10FnF.

mtn gives you 200 naira 400 bonus and 100mb bros go siddon na Mtn all the way cool grin
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Donswatter(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2016
soa89:
I don't know how true that is but I also know that they have a very slow network. Airtel is the best as far as data is concerned. Very fast and my 3G is always there as long as you're in the metropolis.

People complain of their balloon data but they forgot you surf more with a fast network connection.

Rocking my 3gig for 1.5k. Heard of #100 for 1gig weekend plan?

I hope MTN gets better but I ported my functional line to etisalat last month.

#TeamAirtel grin
have you even tried streaming online videos with airtel? Guy you go cry. If you select a movie, you go cook indomie finish before the thing go load finish. It is either glo or mtn but mtn nah thief.
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by greatfoly(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2016
Fresia01:
tweak kee? Without tweak joor...Mtn 1.5g for 1k
check my post well, I said WITHOUT.
if you're tweaking, that's 3gb for 1k
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Emmysteve(m): 1:05am On May 08, 2016
Sheggy13:

Tweak this Blackberry 10 IMEI
356760051192 randomly add any three digit to it.
==>Go to this site: http://imei-number.com/imei-validation-check/
==>Input the known 12 digits e.g 356760051192 in the textbox provided on that site.
==>Add 3 digits to the already known 12 digits making 15 digits e.g
356760051192705 and click on validate IMEI button
==>If the random digit you choose is correct, it will display IMEI number is valid. But if the random digit is incorrect it will display IMEI number is not valid and suggest a valid one for you which you write down.
>>Then go ahead to change the imei of whichever SIM slots on your phone u want to the imei just generated and written down, using any of those apps I indicated earlier.
>>Create a new Access point from ur settings, make the name Airtel BBC and make the APN either one of these: internet.ng.airtel.com, blackberry.com or blackberry.net, whichever works for you. Leave other stuffs blank and save. Select this Access point as your default one when it shows on your list of Access points.
How Can I Activate the plan?
>>Subscribe to Airtel Blackberry Complete Plan 3GB for N1,000 by dialing *440*1# and you should start surfing.
>>To check your data balance, dial *123*175#
For PC Users
Just activate the plan on your Android and use your Hotspot to connect to your PC.
God bless you bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by Emmysteve(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2016
I learned MTN over zap data in their new packages. Who can confirm this?
Re: Glo Gains 80% Of New Internet Customers In First Quarter Of 2016 While MTN Drop. by bangalee1(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2016
OmoIgala:

Does Tiwa mean OURS in Yoruba?

Sounds familiar.
yes
full translation ; own original own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Just Introduced New Cheap Bundles / How To Deactivate/unsubscribe From MTN Magic Voice Service / 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.