Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. (7812 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) / The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by Princehojay(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2016
Senator Chris Anyanwu yesterday said that though she was one of two persons appointed to oversight President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign in Imo State but that she was completely sidelined in the disbursement of the funds earmarked for the campaign.

Senator Anyanwu in a statement made available to Saturday Vanguard confirmed being invited to the Enugu offices of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC where she said she deposed her innocence of any financial dealings during the campaign.

In a statement issued by her media aide, Everest Ezihe, she said:

“For the record, Senator Anyanwu was neither a party official nor the Presidential campaign coordinator for Imo State and therefore was in no position to collect or distribute funds for and on behalf of the party or indeed the candidate.

“Consequently, let it be stated without ambiguity that Senator Chris Anyanwu did not witness the collection of any money belonging to the PDP for the purpose of prosecuting the 2015 Presidential Elections in Imo State and therefore could not have been involved in its distribution in any form, directly or indirectly.

“Senator Anyanwu visited the EFCC offices in Enugu and made this position clear to the officials and was allowed to go home.

“It is true that Senator Anyanwu was at some point nominated as one of two “persons of integrity” to oversight certain aspects of the activities of the Presidential Campaign Team in Imo State but she was never given the opportunity to play this role. Consequently, she was completely sidelined and shielded from all financial transactions and discussions.

“Senator Chris Anyanwu did not collect any money for the 2015 elections from any bank and she did not witness the collection of any money by anybody from such a bank.

“It is not beyond the investigative skills of the EFCC to track the alleged disbursements in order to arrive at the truth about who collected what, where, when and how.

“She will also be happy to assist the EFCC with whatever information at her disposal to help the process of getting to the truth about campaign funding for Imo State.”

Source:- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/sidelined-disbursement-campaign-funds-chris-anyanwu/

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by Taeewo(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2016
Okay
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by DaBullIT(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2016
EFCC of Nowadays are like a vulture , they don't just invite people if there's no proof, this 2016 record says it all

but babe , if indeed you no chop campaign money , you suppose go church go do thanks giving ooo

Does anyone know if Fayose has said anything about FFK's house that's been surrounded

11 Likes

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by TPAND(f): 6:53am On May 07, 2016
EFFC stories and Opposition.... Ok oo.
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by Rapmoney(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2016
cool
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by looseweight: 9:40am On May 07, 2016
This is interesting......

Looseweight is getting back online, stay tuned
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by Sunnycliff(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2016
Chai!! She was sidelined
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by Wadasco(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2016
may be you switch off your phone at a time of that disbursement

7 Likes

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by kaymp: 9:41am On May 07, 2016
shocked
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by magicfingers009: 9:42am On May 07, 2016
Make i comment before i read
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by ajepako(f): 9:42am On May 07, 2016
Una must vomit awa moni..

Awon ole jaguda....

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by DeKen: 9:48am On May 07, 2016
Every one in PDP is corrupt and partook in the sharing of govt money - EFCC theory.

And now if u were sidelined, you have a testimony to share while laughing at those who sidelined you. You can even lead the EFCC to show them each of their houses. grin

16 Likes

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by missprettygirl(f): 9:48am On May 07, 2016
Was that why Jonathan failed to win the last election?
Madam please same something else
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by fippycbk(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2016
Ada Mbaise grin
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by post111(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2016
Ok naa
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by iPopAlomo(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2016
At the point when she was sidelined last year... she go dey vex... dey halla... say deem chaet am because she be woman...

Fast forward this year... she'll be thanking her stars for being cheated/sidelined...

She suppose buy one carton of alomo for her guardian angel...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by pontirock(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2016
She wan snitch cos they didn't give her share.. ... . Carry go.... . I dey behind u
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by egwekwe: 10:09am On May 07, 2016
Na because she's igbo undecided
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by Standing5(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2016
Even when the thieves are being caught some persons are still pained for missing out . . . Corruption na spiritual force oh

3 Likes

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by unitysheart(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2016
iPopAlomo:
At the point when she was sidelined last year... she go dey vex... dey halla... say deem chaet am because she be woman...

Fast forward this year... she'll be thanking her stars for being cheated/sidelined...

She suppose buy one carton of alomo for her guardian angel...
lol
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by unitysheart(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2016
Senator, your matter na blessing in disguise o.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2016
Standing5:
Even when the thieves are being caught some persons are still pained for missing out . . . Corruption na spiritual force oh

Money the answer to every thing.

long live
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by mickeyenglish(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2016
See as her ancestors just save her from nemesis!
Sometimes, blessings come in disguise.
She was cheated and snubbed during d division of d spoils and dey thought they had played a fast one on her.. Now who's smiling grin.. They had d first laugh, now she has D last.

Post No Bill....

1 Like

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by omenka(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2016
Perhaps that's because you didn't look enough like a goat. All goats got their fair share of the yams.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by shaddoww: 10:41am On May 07, 2016
Omo I wish dey mistakenly transfered part all dis money dey were sharing to my account.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by shakur4luv(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2016
NA WA OO SEE AS PDP TURN OUR MONEY TO ILEYA MEAT THEY SHARE AM ACCORDING TO HOW U TAKE GET MOUTH AND DERE SUPPORTER SAY BUHARI NAH ONE CHANCE IF APC SCAM NIGERIANS WETIN PDP DO AH BEG?
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by kingdompropty: 11:48am On May 07, 2016
When will APC campaign funds be looked into?
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by sharpchap: 12:20pm On May 07, 2016
Na God save U.
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by TheBlackGeneral(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2016
A blessing in disguise
Re: I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. by RullDee: 2:41pm On May 07, 2016
Damn!!! I am of the opinion that Gudluk should b vicariously liable to all this disbursement, diversion and inappropriate use of d country's fund especially fr party n personal selfish interest. It least as a leader, evry monitory movement shuld b accounted to u

Goodluck is but a nonchalant and an incompetent leader that lack the leader prowess n charisma of a good leader

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Videos and Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Maradun LGA, Zamfara / Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident / My Take On Nnamdi Kalu's Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.