Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos (2636 Views)

This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / (photo) World’s Fattest Woman Slims Down, Walk Down The Aisle With Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by tooflexingpanel: 7:30am On May 07, 2016
A mother who was labelled the world’s fattest woman has shed a staggering 440lb (31st 4lb). Charity Pierce, 40, from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, pleaded with doctors to perform life-saving gastric surgery on her as she tipped the scales at 778lb (55st 6lb).

She has undergone several surgeries including ops to cut off heavy fatty masses on her legs and surgery to remove 38lb (2st 7lb) of excess skin to achieve her slimmer frame – but now fears her daughter Charly’s eating is out of control. The mother daughter duo now attend therapy together …

see more photos
( http://tooflexing.com/daughter-of-worlds-fattest-woman-who-lost-weight-set-to-take-over-her-mums-position-see-photos/ )

Re: Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by Sabadon(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2016
jeau shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by Frank3n2(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2016
What nonsense!!! Blood of Jesus!!
Re: Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by coursednigerian(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2016
i no fit laugh...!!!! vomits continusly...... deis
Re: Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by may01(f): 8:04am On May 07, 2016
Nawa, can't even tell where one body part ends and where another begins
Re: Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by tooflexingpanel: 8:14am On May 07, 2016
this is the main reason why i stay far away from Fat Girls, dont want my wife to be like this ooo...| plus please bring water someone just died up there.. Wake him up Abeg oooo
Re: Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by Gidoka(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2016
If she is happy with it no problem, but.... *Pukes*
Re: Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by looseweight: 9:50am On May 07, 2016
That's a bad fat
Re: Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by Vivly(f): 12:01pm On May 07, 2016
Tell me this is Photoshop.
Re: Daughter Of World’s Fattest Woman Who Lost Weight “set To Take Over Her Mums Pos by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 07, 2016
Is that not still chips I'm seeing in her plate?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 21 2021 In Nigeria / Coronavirus: Face Mask Now N15,000 From N750 / What Are The Effects Of Weed Eg Sk & Ko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.