Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Gift For All Nairaland Members. Click To View - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Gift For All Nairaland Members. Click To View (622 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Gifts His Daughter A $5 Million Gift For Her 18th Birthday / Nigeria U20 Women Get Cash Gift For World Cup Qualification / My CAF Award, A Gift To Nigerians, Says Oshoala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gift For All Nairaland Members. Click To View by michiyke2003(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2016
Do you know that Norwich city will draw with Man utd?. Do you also know that Potvale will draw with walsall today?. Do you know that Sheffutd will draw with scunthorpe today?. This is a beautiful surprise and a free gift to all nairaland members. Pls play as u can endure and thank me later
Re: A Gift For All Nairaland Members. Click To View by princepee001: 10:30am On May 07, 2016
shocked
Re: A Gift For All Nairaland Members. Click To View by arome08(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2016
Please u can add me to any of ur whatsapp betting group am fully interested 08134400839
Re: A Gift For All Nairaland Members. Click To View by prahcetomi(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2016
michiyke2003:
Do you know that Norwich city will draw with Man utd?. Do you also know that Potvale will draw with walsall today?. Do you know that Sheffutd will draw with scunthorpe today?. This is a beautiful surprise and a free gift to all nairaland members. Pls play as u can endure and thank me later
what time is d match?
Re: A Gift For All Nairaland Members. Click To View by Loveprince: 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
michiyke2003:
The game don die so how your body dey do u nw?
Re: A Gift For All Nairaland Members. Click To View by michiyke2003(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2016
Loveprince:
The game don die so how your body dey do u nw?

well,its not my fault but do not forget to go with the remaining 2.
Re: A Gift For All Nairaland Members. Click To View by favourboy1(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2016
michiyke2003:
xup you pm me hope no problem? Quote me.

(1) (Reply)

Forbes: Real Madrid Top Of The Food Chain, Barcelona And Man. United Trailing / Ronaldo Betters Messi Yet Again! / Heanacho Fires Man City Into UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.