Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,755 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid (2242 Views)

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” / "One Dance" Track Info Proves Wizkid Wrote And Co-produced It / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by WAECFlyer1: 8:10am On May 07, 2016
Nigeria and international ace singer Dayo, popularly known as Wizkid has come out in an interview with 360jamng C.E.O, Ikeri Darlington to say that the veteran American rapper Drake pleaded to him to get him featured on his track “One Dance”.
One Dance officially made Wizkid the first Nigerian and African singer to stay for 7 straight days on the number 1 spot at the iTunes Worldwide chart, he said:

I was in Nigeria when he asked me to voice on his one dance song, I felt really reluctant, because I wasn’t ready! But he begged me! And I had no other choice.
Some of my fans hated my verse! I understand, it was really not like an official verse, but it was!
Then he posted my picture without my consent, he of course loved me!
So sorry to my fans for the verse! I just wanted to satisfy Drizzy!

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/exclusive-drake-begged-me-to-feature-on-his-one-dance-track-wizkid/

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by WAECFlyer1: 8:10am On May 07, 2016
his level don reach like that?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by IamOpemipo(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2016
Click like if u dnt blv this shi*

Quote and abuse me if u do grin

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by IamOpemipo(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Click like if u dnt blv this shi*

Quote and abuse me if u do grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by henrygale(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2016
Igberaga bere!
Na all ds small boy 'forming' dey ruin their career. Must he talk??........anyways, dats what u get from a wiz dat is still very much a kid! undecided grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by Juxtified(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2016
Assuming its true, he's supposed to be matured enough not to say such to the press.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by Smellymouth: 8:45am On May 07, 2016
grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by MrKong: 9:36am On May 07, 2016
So how does this stop Buhari from signing the budget?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by naijaboiy: 11:32am On May 07, 2016
henrygale:
Igberaga bere!
Na all ds small boy 'forming' dey ruin their career. Must he talk??........anyways, dats what u get from a wiz dat is still very much a kid! undecided grin
Shut up!

What is wrong in explaining to his fans about the whole issue. I'm sure you were among those lambasting him for his verse in the song now he has come out to explain you are still here spewing trash.

Somebody has two kids and is wealthy enough to cater for them without problems yet you sit in your house behind your phone screen probably using Glo cheap data on android to call someone a kid.

What have you achieved in your life Mr. Man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by naijaboiy: 11:42am On May 07, 2016
Juxtified:
Assuming its true, he's supposed to be matured enough not to say such to the press.
It was still his fans who complained about his verse on the track and now he has explained you are still complaining.

There is nothing like maturity here, you should be intelligent enough to know that these bloggers twist words of people they interview sometimes in other to draw people's attention to their news. I'm very sure wizkid didn't mean it the way they captioned it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by henrygale(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

Shut up!

What is wrong in explaining to his fans about the whole issue. I'm sure you were among those lambasting him for his verse in the song now he has come out to explain you are still here spewing trash.

Somebody has two kids and is wealthy enough to cater for them without problems yet you sit in your house behind your phone screen probably using Glo cheap data on android to call someone a kid.

What have you achieved in your life Mr. Man? undecided
The last thing I will do is to engage in an e-fight with kids like u.
I made my view known,not actually directed to u nor anyone else,and most importantly,with no insults.
So,when u decide to stop being a kid,den u can meddle in my affairs,so kindly leave my views for those who can discuss intelligently.
And when did having kids and some bucks start meaning one is responsible? Smh!

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by naijaboiy: 11:58am On May 07, 2016
henrygale:

The last thing I will do is to engage in an e-fight with kids like u.
I made my view known,not actually directed to u nor anyone else,and most importantly,with no insults.
So,when u decide to stop being a kid,den u can meddle in my affairs,so kindly leave my views for those who can discuss intelligently.
You are worse than a kid. As you are a frustrated adult who has nothing but hate for the success of of a fellow man like you.

Your view is very myopic and baseless. How can you say because he is explaining things to his disappointed fans then he's a kid? Look here Mr.man, I rather be a kid that will think intelligently than be an adult who doesn't know how to make mature comments.

Only on the internet people come to claim what they are not.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by henrygale(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

You are worse than a kid. As you are a frustrated adult who has nothing but hate for the success of of a fellow man like you.

Your view is very myopic and baseless. How can you say because he is explaining things to his disappointed fans then he's a kid? Look here Mr.man, I rather be a kid that will think intelligently than be an adult who doesn't know how to make mature comments.

Only on the internet people come to claim what they are not.
Run along kiddo...........theres no space for ur stubbornness/poor attitude here!

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by naijaboiy: 12:05pm On May 07, 2016
henrygale:

Run along kiddo...........theres no space for ur stubbornness/poor attitude here!
No! I think you should log off cyber space and go into a hiatus for at least 5 years. By then you would have attended rehab and hopefully, be sensible enough to come back and interact on the Internet.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by Dubemkelly(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2016
Rumours! He was xcited to be featured... This shii was fabricated.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
Yet he was famzing the song all over (?) until he was disgraced that his featured role wasn't spectacular.

Dumb kid, indeed!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by emilil(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2016
Bloggers will do anything just for traffic even if it means tarnshing someone's image
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by Juxtified(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

It was still his fans who complained about his verse on the track and now he has explained you are still complaining.

There is nothing like maturity here, you should be intelligent enough to know that these bloggers twist words of people they interview sometimes in other to draw people's attention to their news. I'm very sure wizkid didn't mean it the way they captioned it.
I know what our bloggers are capable of
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by Elxandre(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2016
FrancisTony:
Yet he was famzing the song all over (?) until he was disgraced that his featured role wasn't spectacular.

Dumb kid, indeed!
Disgraced you say, yet he was chosen over all Nigerian artistes to feature in the biggest/fastest selling album of the year.

You people think you have to come scream on a track before you're acknowledged as 'featured'.

What makes him dumb exactly?
SMH!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Drake Begged Me To Feature On His “one Dance” Track – Wizkid by concept65: 12:16pm On May 09, 2016
Wizzy my main man! can't wait to hear your collabo with Micasa when its out. I gat luv for u bro

(1) (Reply)

Hot; Tiwa Savage First Post After Break Up Drama / Banky W's New Boss, Kemi Adetiba Tease Him For Being Too Playful [PICS] / I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.