Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** (762 Views)

Super Clean 2008 Upgraded To 2011 Accord @1.7m / 2008 Upgraded 2011 Accord #1.550m quick sale / Clean Reg 2011 Accord Leather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 8:19am On May 07, 2016
I have a Registered 2011 Honda Accord EX-L, American specs, full options: includes factory-fitted navigation system, reverse camera, voice command system, climate control, cruise control, eco boost, bluetooth, ABS, front, side and curtain airbags, leather interior, V6 engine, rear seat a/c vents...and so much more. Few months used, well maintained and still First body, with no dent or scratch, clean like toks. Bought as tokunbo 100% accident free on VIN with about 98K miles, and now mileage is about 113k miles only. With full comprehensive insurance and UBER approved. Nothing to fix, buy and drive home. 2.55m only *negotiable*
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 8:20am On May 07, 2016
Will upload pictures soon
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 8:40am On May 07, 2016
Location for inspection is Ajah (or Lekki), Lagos State
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by Bellzee: 8:58am On May 07, 2016
The price is too much bros. Youve driven the car for 113k miles already na
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 9:02am On May 07, 2016
Did you read where I said the car was bought Tokunbo with about 98K miles? Now, it's just about 113k miles. Do the math.
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 9:05am On May 07, 2016
Pictures

Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 9:07am On May 07, 2016
More pictures...

Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 9:14am On May 07, 2016
This is a full options EX-L model, and everything on it is factory fitted, not upgraded, pimped or things like that. Some convenience features include Power adjusted front seats (both), and so much more.
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 9:15am On May 07, 2016
More pictures...

Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by Danfuster(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2016
make una dey fear God with the way una dey call price ooo... What makes you think I'll buy this Naija used if i can cough out 2.55
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 9:43am On May 07, 2016
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 9:56am On May 07, 2016
Danfuster:
make una dey fear God with the way una dey call price ooo... What makes you think I'll buy this Naija used if i can cough out 2.55

This kind of a car is not for poor people, that's why there are other used cars in the country going for 300K or even 150K, but sadly some people can't afford to buy those types too, and that's why public transportation like BRT exists. And maybe you should learn how to read properly, if you did, you will see a certain word called "negotiable" in my post.
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 10:00am On May 07, 2016
Save yourself big money. Tokunbo of this exact car model and specs that is accident free like this one costs around 3.4 - 3.6m
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by Danfuster(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2016
special09:

This kind of a car is not for poor people, that's why there are other used cars in the country going for 300K or even 150K, but sadly some people can't afford to buy those types too, and that's why public transportation like BRT exists. And maybe you should learn how to read properly, if you did, you will see a certain word called "negotiable" in my post.

this is how we know the competent ones with moral values and humility among you (dealers), the fact that I can blow some commas on a ride doesn't mean one shouldn't be modest with finances but since you've chosen to be subtly arrogant to call potential buyers "illiterate and poor" then you can shove it up that side of you where the sun don't shine.

Look... I am not here to caress your ego as your ilk is inconsequential.

Happy sales... 'BAE'

*modified*
Oh! Before you think I'm gay... 'BAE' is Danish word for 'poop'.... Adios.
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by Bellzee: 10:51am On May 07, 2016
Bros 15k miles is a lot. Sell the car for 1.5M and collect cash ASAP!!!
[[b][/b]quote author=special09 post=45390011]Did you read where I said the car was bought Tokunbo with about 98K miles? Now, it's just about 113k miles. Do the math.[/quote]
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 10:53am On May 07, 2016
Danfuster:

this is how we know the competent ones with moral values and humility among you (dealers), the fact that I can blow some commas on a ride doesn't mean one shouldn't be modest with finances but since you've chosen to be subtly arrogant to call potential buyers "illiterate and poor" then you can shove it up that side of you where the sun don't shine.

Look... I am not here to caress your ego as your ilk is inconsequential.

Happy sales... 'BAE'

*modified*
Oh! Before you think I'm gay... 'BAE' is Danish word for 'poop'.... Adios.

You're an ignorant unruly joker who has nothing to do but troll around on social media, not a potential buyer. Potential buyers make thoughtful and sensible inquiries, not senseless ridiculous boastings and stupid talk. I don't have time for your types. And FYI, not everyone that posts a car is a "dealer". I suggest you go and buy a car you can afford, and that's if you even really want or can afford to buy any car at all, not just empty noisemaking you're doing all over the place like an uncouth troll.
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 10:56am On May 07, 2016
Bellzee:
Bros 15k miles is a lot. Sell the car for 1.5M and collect cash ASAP!!!
[[b][/b]quote author=special09 post=45390011]Did you read where I said the car was bought Tokunbo with about 98K miles? Now, it's just about 113k miles. Do the math.

Good offer but not good enough. Thanks
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by Danfuster(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2016
special09:

You're an ignorant unruly joker who has nothing to do but troll around on social media, not a potential buyer. Potential buyers make thoughtful and sensible inquiries, not senseless ridiculous boastings and stupid talk. I don't have time for your types. And FYI, not everyone that posts a car is a "dealer". I suggest you go and buy a car you can afford, and that's if you even really want or can afford to buy any car at all, not just empty noisemaking you're doing all over the place like an uncouth troll.

special09:

the emboldened explains so much of your 'humble' self... OXY for this MORRON
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 1:19pm On May 07, 2016
Sold! cool
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by special09: 1:23pm On May 07, 2016
Danfuster:

the emboldened explains so much of your 'humble' self... OXY for this MORRON

You're a poor illiterate stupid troll that can't even spell "m o r o n". Go and buy a bicycle Mr poor man.
Re: Registered 2011 Accord For Sale ***SOLD*** by Danfuster(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2016
special09:

You're a poor illiterate stupid troll that can't even spell "m o r o n". Go and buy a bicycle Mr poor man.

you're such a retardéd dumbö that you don't know Nairaland bot would change the actual spelling of that word to "slowpoke", which I really wanted you to see...but since your nümbskull is filled with indomie like matter... You simply cannot comprehend.

I was just gonna point out how much of an oxyMORON you are but You did more to affirm my assertion that you're a MORÖN.

When you're done selling the car... If ever you do with this your idiötic attitude, go enroll yourself in NOUN...or I could school you for free on here.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Tokunbo Leather 2009 V6 1.9m sold / SOLD SOLD !!Clean Tokunbo 2007 Honda Accord Ex@1.380m / 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Tokunbo Reverse Camera - DVD Player - Bluetooth Thumbstart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.